Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None
  1. _mAlA_ said:

Hello! For those, who don't know me, I would like to tell something about myself. I'm Mojca, 16-years old girl from Slovenia. In my free time I like listening to the music (Toše of course), watching TV, surfing on the net or be on MSN (you can contact me if you want),... I also think about life and happines a lot. It helps me when I'm sad. I like to help other people and I try to me happy most of the time, but sometimes it's so hard... I enjoy travelling as well, I like to visit big cities, see their life-stlye and culture - it's the best way to understand, that every singel person on this Earth is unique and special

Tucumana88 said:

Thanks Olga and Mojca for share with us your life.
    Olga, is very good what you do for other people, that's a good example for the rest of us I congratulate you for your actions, is something very admirable.
    And Mojca, I know you from Msn, and you're a great person, thanks for being my friend. I agree with you about travel to learn about other cultures, I think that too, is amazing to see how people live, and is a fantastic way to grow
    You both have interesting lifes, I'm glad that you share it with us. I hope the rest write something too :P

Stelly said:

Hi there
    Well it isn't the topic of the thread but you've already told something about youeself so I'll take example from you My full name is Stella, but my friends and my parents call me Stelly. In the autum I'll go to study in university in Sofia .. but at the moment I have to choose between political subject and the chance to be a lawyer. It's my dilema, and I heve only two days to decide.
    I'm almost 20 tooMy birthday is in December.
    After a week I'll go to Black sea, I need to relax after my strenous year, and I think it's the right place for this.
    I tihnk Lydia have to tell us more about her cuz she is our leader.. Come on dear, I'm waiting
    Byez, love u

btw Dinorah, is it Zelko on your avatar?

Tucumana88 said:

Thanks Stelly for share with us something about your life! and yes, is Zeljko in my avatar I like him too

pthalo said:

you can call me Pthalo. I'm guarded about my real name on the internet because I'm the only one with my first and last name on Google and also because of some bad experiences involving people off the internet who have hurt me in real life. On the internet I can be myself, but if I attached my real name to it, those people could have more information about me than I want them to have, which is a safety issue.

I'm 24. I've been living in Hungary for 7 years. I speak English, American Sign Language, and Hungarian. I'm learning Serbian (seriously) and Macedonian (semi-seriously). I have two pets: a guinea pig named Twinkleberry and a degu named Nutkin. I like music. I have synaesthesia, which means that I can see music when I hear it. I like music with pretty colours and shapes in it. I never know what to say about myself when I introduce myself. I love rollerblading. In Hungary, I rollerblade everywhere I go within my city, except when there's snow and then I take the bus. I like hanging out with my friends. I'm a computer geek and I use linux. I'm going to be working with computer programming and web page development. I've been using the internet since 1997 (though I used it a few times in 1994 as well). I like to paint and draw.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

6. JESSY said:

Hi!! I´m From Mexico, And I'd Like To Know Which Songs You Think Are The Best I Need More Songs!! But I Don´t Have Idea Which Are The Most Famous. Please Help!!! I Don´t Speak Macedonian So I Don´t Understand The Title Of The Song.

Please Suggest To Me Some Tose´s Songs

Thankssssssssssss

Stelly said:

Pthalo, everything around you sound very interesting, even the 'story' of your name.. btw to be honest I don't know how to pronounce it
    About the synaesthesia .. I know that it's a neurologically-based phenomenon and I think it has a different 'symptoms' for the different people.. I mean that some of them make colour association with every letter and digit.. but for the others it's not in this way. Am I right? or I make a big mistake?
    And about the rollerblading.. oohh I'm tired of this sport, my ex-boyfriend was totally crazy about it, and was listening for this so much .. but I cant bear it anymore btw here in Montana, last year was built the biggest skate park on the Balkan, and often are made different competitions.

Jessy, it's a matter of personal taste.. for me, there are some songs which are not between the most popular, but I think they're better than some of the famouse.
    for example "Me sakas so zborovi" and "Meni hvala nijedno". I love also "Igra bez granica' (I think it's the best), Soba za taga, Lose ti stoi, Pratim te... I love all of them, but it's hard to specify. Go through the songs and find your best ones

Lydia_the angel said:

Hey everybody!:-)

Sorry for not being here for a while :S I'm really happy
    to see new people are visiting us each day and taking part in it:-)
    Welcome to our new member Jessy, wish you to have nice stay with us;-)

Uh, I missed you all so much that I had to go through all what you have written these days, and to be honest I'm amazed of your personalities and the things that you do and like in life:-)
    You are all unique and perfect;-) I'm glad to have you as my friends here:-)
    Now, the introducing part, hehe...Thank you so much Stelly for calling me a leader, it's really flattering, but I think no leader is worth if he/she doesn't have nice colleagues around;-)
    So, we all work as one great team! All for one- one for all!!!
    I must say I would be embarrassed to tell my years if phtalo didn't respond, since we are somewhere at same age:-) (I'm 25, uh I feel old between you all young souls)
    My profession is related with economic sciences and right now I'm working on some project:-) In my spare time I like to spend time with my beloved one:-) walk in the nature, on the mountains, I like more silent places, pure air, flowers, grass..sounds romantic eh, hehe..
    Love to listen to music, of course Tose' songs are unavoidable part of my music repertoire, evergreen songs from the 80's, some soft rock, etc..
    And of course not to forget learning languages, except mine and English I know Serbian/Croatian, Greek and some Spanish:-)
    Anyway would like to learn more and more, like to travel, discover new cultures, I'm also religious one, like to visit sacred constructions, like to
    help to the others, specially to children and old feeble people.
    I love animals a lot, have two pet parrots and an aquarium, but the dogs, the dolphins and the horses are my love:-)
    Well, that would be me Hope I wasn't too boring, but you asked for it, hehe..

Jessy as Stelly said, it is really matter of a personal taste:-) And yes, there are some songs which are not that famous but have some beauty within. I would suggest you some, but believe me this is hard thing to do, since I will have to choose the best of the best and yet the list will be long: D
    If you like to specify the choice, you can tell us what kind of songs you prefer, mean love ones, with nice rhythm, sad, slow etc..

Greetings for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Tucumana88 said:

Wow, is so interesting reading about your lifes! As Lydia says, all of you are unique and special. Well, I forgot to tell that I love peaceful places like you Lydia,and I love animals too, (I have two kitties). I'm learning serbian since two months ago but I can't advance with it, is a little bit hard for me. Beside my study in the university, I help my mom in a store that we have in my house, so I didn't have time to get into the study of the language seriously, but I hope that in the future I will have time to learn it. I don't want to bore you anymore with my life.

About songs, I agree with Stelly and Lydia, is matter of a personal taste, I enjoy every Tose's song, because I had the chance to listen all through different medios. I love slow songs like Meni hvala nijedno, Tajno moja or Kazna moja si ti, or his songs with rhythm, like Morska Zvezdo, or Eh da sum zlato. But I guess that my favourites are his versions of traditional songs, Jovano Jovanke or Zajdi, zajdi jasno sonce. But that's just my taste, and change everyday

pthalo said:

Pthalo is pronounced [th]ејло (th like "with" not like "this"). The p is silent. In British, it's pronounced [th]ало, but I don't like the way that sounds. Pthalo is one of my favourite colours. Google "phthalocyanine green" if you're curious.

Synaesthesia is pretty much what you said, and there are many different forms of it. It's generally a crossing of the senses. So you hear with your eyes or you smell words or things like that. The letter --> colour thing is really common, but I don't have that. For me, different musical instruments and different tones are coloured, and with music the colours move around and I see shapes and stuff. It's really pretty. It's more pronounced with classical music and less interesting with simpler pop songs that don't have much of a tune. I made posted a video on youtube of me moving my hands to show what one of my favourite songs looks like, if you're interested, I can post a link.

My favourite songs by Toše so far are Soba za taga, and Lošo ti stoi, Bože čuvaj ja od zlo, Vo kosi da ti spijam, Po tebe, Čija si, Studena, Iluzija.

After the colours, the lyrics are the most important part to me.

Lydia, I'm the oldest person on one of the forums I hang out on. It's kind of strange, everyone else is 14-18. And I'm always thinking "oh, how cute!" I have a 12 year old friend from another forum and I'm always trying to be conscious of her being only 12 (it's hard because I can't see her when I'm typing, in person it wouldn't be a problem), so we talk about music and pets and stuff like that, and I try to be a good influence. Most of the things I think about are adult things that are either boring or not appropriate for a child, because, well, I'm an adult. But then, I also try really hard not to talk down to her because I hated that at 12. Man, 12 is a hard age. You're neither a woman nor a child. I'm so glad I'm not a teenager any more. I like teenagers, I just remember how difficult it was and am glad it's over.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Stelly said:

pthalo, please post the link to the video here, it will be very interesting for me to see it.
    Dinorah, I really want to study Serbian too, but I think I'll have no time enough for this.. in the university I must study Greek and Romanian compulsory ( I chose the political subject and the languages are related to the history and politics of the Balakn countries.. it's so complicated).. I'm a little bit scared :S Lydia, I expect help with the Greek from you Btw just like you, I think that everybody here is worth much and I don't bellitle the importance of the others I called you a leader because you're the expert in Macedonian and Serbian, but I respect everybody here I want everyone to know this

bye bye, golem pozdrav do site

pthalo said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEOhZAMkcb4 Rúzsa Magdolna - Végső Vallomás (Final confession).

lollipop said:

Dear members!
    This thread here is called: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations, where we should post his songs and translations.

I will close this one here, as it has reached 10 pages (so "search" can still be done in bearable way), and gone off topic in last few pages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit because of re-opening:
    From request of 2 members, this thread is now re-opened.
    But please, stay on topic! Let's stay on discussion about Tose Proeski, his songs, his life and his carrier.

For all other discussions for any kind of topic: just make a new thread per normal conditions, this way threads stay on topic, and we can enjoy good Forums.
    Nobody is against new discussions; we just like them match with thread names, so all members can find the interesting threads easily, and discuss different matters in different threads.
    Also, we have special General Discussion section for any kind of themes, that doesn't seem to fit under Lyrics translations sections; go check it out too.

For new members: Before making new requests for Tose Proeski's translations, please check current thread here, and also previous one. Maybe your song has been already translated: Previous thread location: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sl...nslations.html

-----------
    Re-opened.

Lydia_the angel said:

Thumbs up

Hello to everyone again

As you can see, thanks to our dear lollipop who is always wonderful and helpful for everybody here, we can continue with our friendship and of course lead by Tose's spirit!:-)
    We just must promise and stick to the main subject- our angel Tose and everything connected with him, as our lollipop said, so no more off-topic discussions in future
    We must follow the rules of the main people here, so If someone needs that kind of conversations, we can open some new thread in another section or continue with PM's

Hope you all wonderful people here agree with this, so that there won't be some further problems:-)

Thanks again to all of you who contribute in the forum, you are all amazing and hope we will continue with having fun

Hugs and kisses for all:-)

Tucumana88 said:

Hi! wow I'm so happy to see that this thread is open again! Well I have one request... I was hearing the other day one Tose's song that I didn't remembered... Naj naj is the name if I'm not confused, I thinks is from his album Pratim Te or Po tebe. If someone can do the translation, or tell me if it have been already translated (I search but I couldn't find it) I will be very grateful.

Išao sam njenom ulicom
    mjesecarskim korakom
    ko da htedoh
    stope srece da brojim
    misao mi je prijala
    kako je uživala
    draga moja
    zadnje noci sa mnom

Gledao sam oluke
    pune kiše jesenje
    sve je vlažno
    a u duši gorim
    kolko srece nebeske
    u grudi moje balkanske
    poceh svoje srece
    da se bojim

Daj,daj mi svoje usne
    da ih ljubim
    naj,naj svako jutro
    zlato moje
    Raj,raj u tvome svjetu
    dok te volim
    znaj,znaj da mi godi
    bezmjerno

Daj,daj mi svoja krila
    da poletim
    Naj,naj svake noci
    zlato moje
    Raj,raj u tvome oku
    zvezde brojim
    kraj,kraj nece doci
    nikada

Stajao sam ispred kapije
    da svoje srce napijem
    gledam je i opet se bojim
    po tjelu se slivala
    svilena tkanina
    da li zna ona
    koliko je volim
    Rijeci su suvišne
    pored njene postelje
    sklopim oci
    i sanjam u boji
    I kad je dotaknem
    njen uzdah otme se
    ceo svet zastane

Daj,daj mi svoje usne
    da ih ljubim
    naj,naj svako jutro
    zlato moje
    Raj,raj u tvome svjetu
    dok te volim
    znaj,znaj da mi godi
    bezmjerno

Daj,daj mi svoja krila
    da poletim
    Naj,naj svake noci
    zlato moje
    Raj,raj u tvome oku
    zvezde brojim
    kraj,kraj nece doci
    nikada

I think that this lyrics are from Serbian version, right? There is a version in macedonian in album po tebe?

Poland said:

Hello Dinorah!
    I'm almost sure that it is the serbian version. There is a mecedonian version in "Po tebe" album. I' ve got this song in both versions so I can send them to you if you want
    Greetings
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Tucumana88 said:

I only have the serbian version, if you can send me the macedonian version I'll be very happy By the way, I like that Tose's picture, I never saw this before, he looks very Handsome in that one!

Lydia_the angel said:

Default Naj, naj- The most, the most

Hi there Dinorah and Olga! Glad to see you both again Well this song hasn't been translated as far as I know, so I just did it
    The Macedonian version has the same title

I walked through her street
    with sleep-walker steps
    like I wanted to
    count the happiness with footsteps
    The thought suited me
    how enjoyed
    my darling
    last night with me

I watched the drainpipes
    full of autumn rain
    everything is wet
    and I'm burning in my soul
    how much heavenly happiness
    within my Balkan chests
    I started to get scared
    from my own happiness

Give, give me your lips
    give them to me to kiss them
    The most (the best), the most ( the best) every morning
    my gold (dear)
    Heaven, heaven in your world
    as long as I love you
    Know, know that it suits me
    immensely

Give, give me your wings
    to fly away
    The most, the most every night
    my gold (dear)
    Heaven, heaven in your eyes
    I'm counting the starts
    the end, the end won't come
    never

I stood in front of the doorway
    to water my heart
    I'm looking at her and get scared again
    silky cloth
    flew into the body
    does she knows
    how much I love her
    words are needless
    beside her bed
    I close my eyes
    and I'm dreaming in color
    and when I touch (reach) her
    her sighing takes everything
    the whole world stops

*Naj, naj also means the best for something. Like when someone asks you how do you you think this looks like? You may say- Naj, naj (the best)
    or if someone asks you: How do you like this? You may answer: Naj, naj (the most)

pthalo said:

might it be "higher and higher"?

velvet_sky said:

hehe Lydia you were faster than me
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[