Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Poland said:

Oh, it will be a great month. Unfortunately, I won' t be albe to see what is going on in Macedonia, but my heart will be with all of Tose' s fans and with his family. Please, write as much as possible about these events.
    Does anyone know, if Tose' s english album will be available somewhere in the middle Europe, I mean for example in Germany, England, France or the best- in Poland? I' d like to buy it but I'm afraid it will be impossible here

Бакнежи до сите
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Stelly said:

Wow wow wow
    Hi everybody, how are you? I'm so happy to see how active this thread is! My eyes popped out when I saw how much posts I had to read I wasn't here for a long time, and even when I thought that I returnd I had to leave you again I miss you a lot but I'm glad to know that people here are doing such a great work. Even a year after Tose's death, the interest in his music and personality is alive, because of you who have a mind and soul to appreciate everything he left on this world! Thank you!

Poland .. (Olga as I remember) , the English album must be widespread in middle Europe, I think. That's why he is English - it's prepared for the world market.

I would like to tell you "see ya soon" but this can be tomorrow or after months, so take care and don't forget about our thread

Kisses
    Last edited by Stelly; 09-19-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Poland said:

Thank you for info Stelly. I will be extremely happy if the album appears in Poland. If so, I will buy it as quickly as possible

Btw. Stelly you remember very well моето име е олга
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Tucumana88 said:

Hi, some girls of Tose's fan club told, as Lydia, that the album will be out around october 5, the anniversary of his last concert, and some of them are going to Croatia in october 16, to make a little reunion of fans, but I don't know what are going to be the activities for that day.
    Maybe we should open a new thread to talk about this, what do you think?

Stelly said:

Haha , yeah I remember, and you built correct sentance in Bulgarian cool

Stelly said:

Dinorah such reunions are made a lot of times, we would like to know each other personaly. I have never met fans from the ex-Ygo republics but here in Bulgaria we had some dates And we are good firends now. 16th of Octomber is particular day and it's nice that the girls have the chance to be together.. :|

Tucumana88 said:

Yes you're right, if I know something I will let you know. Here in my country I'm going to be by myself! Is weird that for the rest of the people here is going to be a normal day... If only they knew the meaning ! Well to me is not going to be another day....

Poland said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stelly View Post
    Haha , yeah I remember, and you built correct sentance in Bulgarian cool
    Thank you Stelly

Dinorah, don' t worry. In my country, I will be by myself too but my heart will be somewhere in Balkans.
    I read somewhere that there was an action that children from Macedonian children' s homes got mascots. It was the way of showing that people remember about Tose and what he did for others. But what amazed me, there were 25 mascots from Poland which were taken by one polish travel company (adamis tours) to Skopje. I was very, very happy that my country unites with Macedonia and does something to show that we also remember, although we are far away and Tose had never been in Poland
    No matter where I will be, my heart will be in Macedonia!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Tucumana88 said:

Wow, that's really cool Olga! And you're right, my heart is going to be in Macedonia too, and I'll be thinking in Tose as I do everyday.

Thanks for share that with all of us. If someone knows anything more, I will like to know because in here I can't have a lot of news.

Poland said:

Hi guys!
    Does someone have the song that Tose sang as he was a child, I mean this one: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3Y7r...eature=related
    but in KARAOKE version- only melody, without singing. I want to commemorate Tose...My mother is music-therapist and she sometimes makes music performances. I want her to make during this year performance show with this song. I know, it is not anything gorgeus, but I' d like to do this.
    So I ask you about your help, because I even don' t know what the title of this song is and what word mean.

Please, help if you can

Kisses
    Buziaki
    Бакнежи
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Lydia_the angel said:

Stelly glad to have you here again:-) Olga I second Stelly about the album, probably it will be on the market in many other countries, if not particularly in Poland, maybe you can get it from the internet We will wait and see;-) And I'm also happy to hear that your people organized such an event for our Tose, it's really marvelous one

And I agree with all of u that the day of his death won't be an ordinary one for none of us. Every day since he left we carry Tose in our hearts and souls, but this day will open many other wounds as well, and I think the atmosphere here in Macedonia won't be ordinary one at all..
    Thinking of it I start to recall on the painful moments when we heard about the accident and everything that followed after that day, the days with cry, enormous pain and disbelief that we have lost our greatest angel and noblest person of all..It was just not acceptable for no one ;(
    My words are not enough to describe those moments nor his personality and his humanitarian soul, but the people all around the world respect and remember that still, like for no one before, so this probably is the best proof how big he was...

Thanks to all of you great people that feel this way about Tose and that you still have him in your thoughts even though maybe some of you never had a chance to meet him or hear his angelic voice and unique performance on stage.
    God bless you all and bring only good moments in your lives.

Love and peace, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

12. _mAlA_ said:

hello!
    here i'm again... i wans't here for a very long time but i simply don't have enough time! but it doesn't mean that i don't think about you all! you are right, the anniversary will come very soon. it will be a special day, of course. we are from almost every parth of the world, but we can make this day something special. maybe we should make an agreement. i personaly think that we should choose one special toše's song and listen to it on this day (of course we will listen to toše a lot, but there should be one song, which will unite us on this day). if anyone has a suggestion is welcome! this day can't be usual!
    take care you all!

Tucumana88 said:

Lydia thanks for your words. I'm sure is going to be a really special day in your country, as in the other nations when Tose's music is adore.

_mAlA_, I think you're idea is really good, I'm not going to feel alone if we do something like that. I hope the rest of us like the idea. Personally I couldn't choose one of Tose's songs, I love it all, but I guess that can be Igra bez granica, or Igri bez granici, cause is a song with a lot of meaning. I don't know what the rest think about it.

velvet_sky said:

Hi there

I agree that this day 16 won't be just a day, it will be something special... :[
    A whole year passed and I still can't belive it

The idea of _mAlA_ is nice, I also agree that the song could be "Igri bez granici" because it has a lot of meaning there as you said... :[
    The song is amazing and in the same time kinda sad :[
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Tucumana88 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    Hi guys!
    Does someone have the song that Tose sang as he was a child, I mean this one: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3Y7r...eature=related
    but in KARAOKE version- only melody, without singing. I want to commemorate Tose...My mother is music-therapist and she sometimes makes music performances. I want her to make during this year performance show with this song. I know, it is not anything gorgeus, but I' d like to do this.
    So I ask you about your help, because I even don' t know what the title of this song is and what word mean.

Please, help if you can

Kisses
    Buziaki
    Бакнежи
    Olga, I don't have the song in karaoke version, maybe if someone knows the name I can search for it. I only have the mp3 that a friend send me.

Lydia_the angel said:

Olga, the idea of your mother performing this song is really amazingI support it totally! Unfortunately I can't help with the melody because this song as far as I know only exists in the form you know, from youtube.
    And I would have translated it for you, but unfortunately it is sung on Vlach/Aromanian and I really don't know a word, except think it has something to do with a grandfather, since the title translated into Macedonian is- "Me and my granddaddy" I know this is not of some help, but that is the only thing I have some clue about:-)
    I also agree with Mojca, like all of u, that we can do such thing that will unite us on that day.And the song "Igri bez granici" is the best one for that occasion, we listened to it right after the accident, every day, on radio, TV when there were videos about his life, it was some kind of an anthem for all of us..Besides he once said that he finds himself so much in this song, that gives me an impression like he had some kind of personal feeling what will happen, so yes, this song tells and has so much within itself..
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Poland said:

Thumbs up

Lydia, thank you a lot for your sincere will to help me. I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Tucumana88 View Post
    Olga, I don't have the song in karaoke version, maybe if someone knows the name I can search for it. I only have the mp3 that a friend send me.
    Dinorah, the title is (I think so) "Jas i dedo mi". If you could search it, I will be thankful. And could you PM the version you already have?
    Thank you very much

mAIA, I think the same, as other girls. The song "Igri bez granici" is the best one. Before I read answer to your suggestion, I thought at once about this song. And, bravo for you! It' s a great idea.

Greetings for all of you, amazing people
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Bazilija said:

Smile

[QUOTE=Lydia_the angel;419057] Bazilija, blagodaram mnogu za prekrasnite zborovi shto ni go imash isparateno:-) Znaj deka i nie gi delime istite cuvtsva kako i ti i ni e mnogu drago shto gi iskazuvas iskreno i otvoreno. Milo mi e shto imas ubavi spomeni od Makedonija i lugjeto tuka, i se nadevame povtorno kje ne posetish
    Pesnata shto ja izbra e prekrasna, Toshe ja ispea zaedno so Naum Petreski, eden od podobrite vokali na narodni pesni:-)
    Zaedno zvucat izvonredno! Kje te ispravam samo za "dva bolkoj" ( dlaboko) e tocnoto Dokolku ti treba pomosh za nestho, jas i ostanatite sme tuka i kje ni bide zadovolstvo da ti pomogneme. Baknezi i pregratki i od nas za tebe:-)
    QUOTE]

Blagodaram za topla dobrodošlica i ne mi zamerite za najloš makedonski na ovoj forum. Ispravite me, molim vas, kad pravim greške, nemojte odustati od mene haha
    Dakle, točno e "ostane taga golevma, ljubovna, dlaboko v gradi skriena"?
    Mnogu e ubava i tažna i eden den ke me ubie taa pesna
    Pregrnuvam tebe i ostanatite, dobar vam den i dobra sreka! (zvučim ko Tarzan)

marta11 said:

Hi! I agree with all of you. We can listen to Igra bez granica or Igri bez granici.
    That's a great idea Mojca!!
    Bye and take care for all of you!

Sochko said:

Hey guys! I'm happy to see at least one more new Toshe's fan everytime I visit the thread. =) Spain? wow, increible! =D
    Bazilija, Tarzan could envy you! ;P =D

I'd like to ask you all, when was the first time you saw/listened to Toshe? Which was the first song you heard, how did Toshe reach your home, your country...

Greetings
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'