Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post

Blagodaram za topla dobrodošlica i ne mi zamerite za najloš makedonski na ovoj forum. Ispravite me, molim vas, kad pravim greške, nemojte odustati od mene haha
    Dakle, točno e "ostane taga golevma, ljubovna, dlaboko v gradi skriena"?
    Mnogu e ubava i tažna i eden den ke me ubie taa pesna : )
    Pregrnuvam tebe i ostanatite, dobar vam den i dobra sreka! (zvučim ko Tarzan)
    Bash mi e milo shto se obiduvash da zboruvash na Makedonski i voopshto ne se grizi Site pravime greshki koga jazikot ne ni e majcin, vazno e da se obiduvash i imash zelba:-) Patem voopshto ne napravi nekoi golemi greshki, bash zvuci simapticno:-) A i tuka Makedonski samo nekolku razbirame, zatoa bez grizi

Tocnoto e "ostana taga golema, ljubovna, dlaboko v gradi skriena", eve ovde se lirikata i prevodot
    Ima li pesna
    I jas ja obozavam ovaa pesna!!!

Olga you are welcome, though it was not much of help really:-)

Бакнежи и прегратки за ситееее
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Bash mi e milo shto se obiduvash da zboruvash na Makedonski i voopshto ne se grizi Site pravime greshki koga jazikot ne ni e majcin, vazno e da se obiduvash i imash zelba:-) Patem voopshto ne napravi nekoi golemi greshki, bash zvuci simapticno:-) A i tuka Makedonski samo nekolku razbirame, zatoa bez grizi

Tocnoto e "ostana taga golema, ljubovna, dlaboko v gradi skriena", eve ovde se lirikata i prevodot
    Ima li pesna
    I jas ja obozavam ovaa pesna!!!

Olga you are welcome, though it was not much of help really

Бакнежи и прегратки за ситееее
    Voopšto ne se grizam, sakam greški koje mame tvoite postovi. Se nadam deka ke zapeeme zaedno eden den kraj Ohridskoto ezero. Jas ke dojdam i donesam grloto i race da te pregrnuvam!
    Bakneži za site

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sochko View Post
    Hey guys! I'm happy to see at least one more new Toshe's fan everytime I visit the thread. =) Spain? wow, increible! =D
    Bazilija, Tarzan could envy you! ;P =D

I'd like to ask you all, when was the first time you saw/listened to Toshe? Which was the first song you heard, how did Toshe reach your home, your country...

Greetings
    Helo Sochko!
    I heard Tosko on HRF (CRoatian RAdio Festival) in Hvar. He won with his song "Veži me za sebe". It was the first time I saw him and the moment I was attracted by his soul and voice. STill I am sticked on that magnet. I like his interpretations very very much cause in moment of singing all his beeing is that song.
    PS: Tarzan is here again but behind the english mask

Stelly said:

I second all of you, Igra bez granica IS THE SONG!
    It's my favourite song ever, it's something unique with its substance and melody. I even use it as a ring tune for my mobile phone.

Well, about Sochko's questions..
    It was some years ago, when on the local radio were playing 3 Tose's songs - Hold me tight, Magija and Soba za taga.. I tihnk it was in 2002/2003.. Sometimes I whistled the tune of Soba za taga, but I didn't like the other two songs (and to be honest I still don't) After that I heard Life in 2004, but I still wasn't tose’s fan.I even didn’t know how he looks like. I didn't know anything about him, he wasn't popular in Bulgaria, I didn't use Internet and I forgot about these songs and about him
    A little while after the car accident, I was looking for “Zajdi zajdi” in youtube.. and then I heard how he sang it in Bravo show.. I was shocked, I told myself “Oh my God, what AMAZING VOICE ...and how handsome this guy is” .. and minutes after that I read all those sad comments leaved under the video. I felt like someone pierced me.. and I didn’t know why, I even didn’t know him. I began searching for information and materials.. I found his songs and I felt in love with him, his voice and his music. Actually day after day I found more and more facts about his life that impresed me a lot. And now I’m totally hooked! When I wake up I see his phote on my desk, I can’t live without his songs.. It’s hard to explain you how my life has changed.. it’ll take too much time, but I re-estimated my worths.. the things I found out and the pain I still feel have turned over my whole world.

Sometimes macedonian girls attack me, they told “you’re not a true fan, you’ve know him from one year” .. but I think this is stupid, no matter how long you know something or someone, it’s important the way this makes you feel. Now I’m overflowing with love to him.
    I think I’m not guilty about he wasn’t popular here, cuz this is just business, the media here don’t show us almost anything about him. I’m really sorry about this, cuz we, his fans in BG, live on the Balkan, but we have to do so much to have his poster in magazin or something. We’re a little bit isolated althoug we are in naibourhood with Macedonia and Serbia.

Uh... sorry, it was too long, but I didn’t notice how I wrote all of this.

Bye hope i wasn’t too much boring

Lydia_the angel said:

Bazilija and Stelly, thank you both for sharing with us your first moments encountering with Tose and his music I truly enjoyed and I'm really glad you shared your feelings with us. And I agree with Stelly, it doesn't matter how long you know him and his music it is never late, as long as he has reached your heart
    I personally know about Tose and was interested in him, when he wasn't popular at all. I think I know him since no one had clue about him, since his first appearance on TV. Which means he sang one-two songs after that which made him known for the rest, but still wasn't extra popular, after few songs he gathered lots of fans.. I have a feeling that I saw something in him, when no one even had heard that he exists. Not mentioning he was really attractive which took my attention as well
    Maybe it is my personal opinion, but I still remember the first time, I saw him on TV and listened to him, it was amazing for me..He brought so much joy and happiness in every heart when people would look or listen to his singing.After I grew older, I started to respect him more because of his personality, because as a teenager, girls only care about looks:-) but afterwards I truly was amazed of his willing to help to the others. You don't see famous people share so much unconditional and pure love..
    Tose was unique in every way...But no matter how long I'm in love with his music and his personality it doesn't make me the biggest fan, and there's no biggest fan of Tose, coz every person feels him on an individual and unique way, and every feeling for him/her it is perfect one...

You may know one person even for one minute, but it will be impossible to forget him for a lifetime...Tose was capable to bring such feelings into someone's heart and soul... He was that kind of person..

Bazilija, bash me nasmea:-) I jas se nadevam deka ke ne posetish, pa
    ako nishto drugo ti ke peesh, a jas ke igram, dogovoreno

Poland said:

Wow!
    Everyone wrote so much that I feel now obliged to write about my beginning with Tose and his music... so... hehe

It was about 2 years ago... My sister is a scholar and she had some conferences in Macedonia. She also visited then neighbouring countries, but she loved the most Macedonia She was for example in Ohrid, Struga and in Skopje. And she heard about Tose. When she came back home, she told me about him and she talked a lot about Macedonia. She had CD with some Tose' s songs and I took it from her The first song I heard was "Koj Li Ti Grize Obrazi" because she showed me Tose' s videoclip (spot) of this song. I didn' t like him then, because he looked like "gigolo" (ear- ring, white suit etc. ) so I thought he was like other pop stars- conceited, selfish etc. But I liked very much his songs. On CD that my sister had were such songs as: Volim osmijeh Tvoj, Lagala nas mala, Koj Li Ti Grize Obrazi, Po tebe and some folk macedonian songs ( I don' t remember which one else). And it was the only one CD I listened to when I moved to a new city (to study in Cracow). His music let me survive this hard time. I missed my home, my city, my friends, my family- everything I love. Unfortunately, I didn' t have convienient access to the Internet so I couldn' t know more. And when I had an access to the Internet, I heard about his death... As my ex- boyfriend died in a car accident 3 years ago I started to search for more information about Tose... And then I found out about his life, his personality, his uniqueness... I felt it was unfair that we lost next young man in a car accident... but now I know that it was God's will and I accept it.
    So I still listen to his music and I don' t think anymore he was "gigolo". He was amazing and he will always be in my heart, as my ex- boyfriend whose initials were also T.P. ... such weird coincidence.
    It' s the way I know Tose and I' m very very happy my sister told me about him, coz in our country hardly anyone knows about him and there wasn' t much possibility I would find out about him. Fortunately, I know him now very well and his music, and he is and will be my favourite singer. He is the best!

Hope I wasn' t too boring.
    Greetings for all of you amazing people !!!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Tucumana88 said:

Wow, all of you wrote a lot of beautiful things, thanks for share all that. I guess I already told you how I met Tose when I began to participate in this forum (Eurovision 2004). After that I searched for his music in Internet, but I couldn't found much... at that time I had no Internet at home, except on weekends, and my computer was sooo slow that desperate me and I couldn't see much on the Internet with it. I used to go to a cyber once a week and I tryied to find out something about him, but only knew his music, which I liked a lot and helped me feel better in an time in which I was not very good - A friend died in 2004, the same year that my grandmother who was sick for a long time-, and thanks to him I had a new dream: to travel to Macedonia to meet him. A friend of mine recorded a CD with a lot of Tose´s songs and give that awesome present.
    The new about his dead never reached Argentina, so I found out about it a time after that. The new shocked me. I couldn't believe it, I thought it was a bad joke.
    A few months ago my father bought a computer, and I had the chance to enter in this virtual word everyday. That's how I could know something about his life, and that makes me love him even more!!

Well, that's my story, I hope I didn't bored you.

And Olga, I'm really sorry about your ex boyfriend That must be hard

Poland said:

Thank you Dinorah. It was very hard and I couldn' t imagine my future life. One year after his death I was still in my thoughts with him... It lasted about 1, 5 year after accident... then I was slowly getting over it and I gradually come back to a normal life. Now I'm much stronger.

And the same- the news about Tose' s death has never reached Poland too... so sad.

And what is the most important, I' m also really sorry about your friend and you Grandmother.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Bazilija said:

woooooooow, you are amazing! Thank you all for your stories about Tose. I am an old lady (hehe) so it was a miracle, a gift from Heaven's team just for me, to hear him and feel his soul. I am so happy because he made a 'cekor' into my world. Every, every single day I sing his songs with him. Sometimes I feel happy, I dance and sing, sometimes I feel sad, in such moments I look as a rainy day, tears and sorrow inside my heart and all around but that sadness I feel as some kind of "soul cleaning" and I feel I love the whole world, even some monkeys. I would like to know his songs by heart. Last night "Jano mori", huh, touched the heart of my heart. Thank you Tose, you woke up my hidden worlds and they grows under your care. Thanks God for your presence in me. I feel as I become so beautiful inside (ahahhaha hope you understand me).
    Lydia, jagne najdrago , živem za den da tancaš uz moeto peanje, ma nesem sigurna deka jas ostanam mirna. Zaedno smo skupa (haha).
    Makedonski folklor me fascinira od djetinjstva. Mekoća pokreta puna senzibiliteta i energije koja je zatvorena u tišinu ljudskog bića i izlazi kroz pokret i pogled. Jedno razdoblje to se uspavalo u meni, jer nikoga drugog iz mog društva to nije zanimalo, a onda se pojavio Toše i u meni je uskrsnuo stare ljubavi. Prekrasno!
    Bakneži za site!
    Se izvinuvaam ako sum nekoga ubila so dosadni zborovi koji frlam bez granici

Tucumana88 said:

Well thanks all for share those beautiful memories, and feelings. I've reading the list of the singer who are going to be in the concert in Tose's honour, can someone tell me if someone else is going to perform besides this singers?Ruslana
    Toni Cetinski
    Kaliopi
    Nina Badric
    Alenka Gotar
    Sandi Cenov
    Naum Petreski
    Aki Rahimovski
    Sinetezis
    Bilja Krstic
    Marija Sestic
    Vitalij Kozlovksi
    Bojan Marovic
    Ivan Plavsic
    Tifa
    Adrijan Gadja
    Simon Trpceski
    Maja Tatic
    Leontina
    Zeljko Samardjic

Poland said:

I read that there are going to be also: Goca Trzan, the Macedonian Opera and Ballet orchestra, as well as Tose's band.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

marta11 said:

Hi! I'll tell all of you how I discovered Tose.
    I knew about Tose the last January because I love basketball, and a slovenian basketball player, who likes Tose's music a lot, has Boze cuvaj ja od zlo in his myspace page. I listened to it and I really loved it. Since then, I started to download his songs and I liked all of them. But I didn't know anything about the singer, so I thought I had to know something. At this moment, the first thing I read was that he was dead. It was a strange moment because I had just heard about him and he was already dead in a tragic accident. I felt sad. But the more I was reading about him, the more I liked his music.
    Anyway, I think he was and he will remain a legend.
    I can't stop listening to his songs. They are magic, amazing, wondeful...
    Here in Spain he is a stranger. I can't buy any of his CDs.
    I would have liked to see him to sing live.

And that's all.

PD: Sorry for my English. It isn't very good...

Bye!!

Poland said:

marta11 your English is really good, I don' t know why you are sorry... so don' t be Frankly speaking you made just a few mistakes, but it is nothing- the most important is that we understand each other
    It' s pretty good to hear that you like Tose' s music and despite being far away from Macedonia, you found out about him.

Thank you
    Last edited by Poland; 09-25-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Tucumana88 said:

I'm in love with the song Ko ti to grize obraze!!! I'm listening right now and I want to know the meaning... I searched in this thread and in the other but I couldn't found it, can someone translate it please? I read the lyric of the macedonian version, Koj li ti grize obrazi, I guess the lyrics are similar, Am I right?

Opet se vracas na mjesto radnje
    al' svakom je lopovu to dijelo zadnje
    sama padas u svoju zamku
    makar mi na glas priznaj to
    i ne hvataj se za slamku

Lako je skrenut' tako sa puta
    al' ljubav je igra sa bezbroj aduta
    ko vara na duge staze on gubi
    ja sam ti svjedok zivi, al' znaj
    tebi ne mogu da sudim

Ref.
    Ko ti to grize obraze
    ciji to trag na vratu krijes
    kom' ti to ruke odlaze
    varas me, mila, ma kako smijes
    kom' si se to obecala
    od mene krala, njemu dala
    mila, za kol'ko si me prodala

Lako je skrenut' tako sa puta
    al' ljubav je igra sa bezbroj aduta
    ko vara na duge staze on gubi
    ja sam ti svjedok zivi, al' znaj
    tebi ne mogu da sudim

Ref. 2x

Ref. 2x

Thanks in advance!!

Bazilija said:

Ne sum sigurna da li ova e bila, ma mnogu e ubava

Senkite so pogledot gi lovam
    niedna na tebe ne e slicna
    sto vredi i planovi da kovam
    ti si premnogu neobicna.

Doagas na kilimi od svila
    ulici zad tebe pesni svirat
    tuga si a uste si mi mila
    stom te sretnam srce zapira.

Eh, da sum zlato
    na gradi da ti zaspivam
    od taga da se skrijam
    eh, da sum vino
    na usni da ti zaigram
    od tebe da se opijam.

Kupuvas od dozdot kapka neznost
    ranliva a gorda koga lazes
    kutija so pisma polni vernost
    sekoj saka da mu pokazes

Doagas na krilimi od svila...

Dobro utro na budnite, ubo ste?
    Last edited by Bazilija; 09-26-2008 at 05:10 AM.

Lydia_the angel said:

Arrow Ko ti to grize obrazi- Who's biting your cheeks

I just came briefly to translate the song, but I will get back later to comment on the rest of the posts
    Btw, the song translated might sound strange, because in its original form it is with rhyme

Who's biting your cheeks

You get back again on the work scene
    but to every thief that is its last deed
    you are falling in your own trap
    at least admit that to me out loud
    and don't handle yourself on a straw

It is easy to turn like that from the road
    but love is a game with many trumps
    who is cheating on a long stage (for long term) loses
    I'm an alive witness for that, but know
    that I can't judge to you

Who's biting your cheeks
    Whose mark (scar) you hide on your neck
    to whom are your hands running to (leaving)
    you are cheating on me darling, how could you (do that)
    To whom are you committed?
    you stole from me and gave to him
    Darling for how much did you sell me?

It is easy to turn like that from the road
    but love is a game with many trumps
    who is cheating on a long stage (for long term) loses
    I'm an alive witness for that, but know
    that I can't judge to you

Draga Bazilija, ovaa pesna e prekrasna Ja imam prevedeno mislam za Dinorah, pa eve go linkot za sekoj slucaj

Eh da sum zlato

Greetings, xxx

Tucumana88 said:

Thank you Lydia! Is similar to the other version right? Thank you very much!

Poland said:

Can someone translate this:
    Toše i Andrijana bili su u vezi od 2001. do 2004. godine, a svoju vezu su obnovili 25.01.2007., na Tošin 26. rođendan.
    Andrijana je rođena u Osijeku, ali za vrijeme rata se preselila u Beograd gdje je igrala u Crvenoj zvezdi, a kasnije u rukometnom klubu Napredak u Kruševu. Andrijana i Toše upoznali su se na velikoj proslavi u Skopje kad je Komet osvojio Ligu šampiona 2001. godine. najviše zbog razdvojenosti i karijere jednog i drugog, nakon tri godine veze su prekinuli. Ona je otišla u Valenciju gdje je igrala za Astroc Sagunto slijedeće dvije godine. Njezin povratak u Skopje nastavak je njihove velike ljubavi koja je igrom sudbine naglo prekinuta… Kad je od prijateljice saznala da je Toše preminuo, rekla je „Izgubila sam sve što sam imala. Sad mi je sve svejedno.“ Zadnji put kad je Tošu vidjela je bila večer prije njegova odlaska u Hrvatsku. To je večer koju su posljednju proveli zajedno…Zdanje što joj je Toše rekao bile su ove riječi : „ Lepo mi nankaj, i meni se spava. Volim te najviše na svijetu.“ Nakon tih riječi, Toše je zaspao zauvijek… Andrijana je kroz suze govorila da su ona i Toše silno željeli djecu, ali zbog njegove karijere to trenutno nije bilo moguće. Dok su bili u jednom kafiću sa društvom, Toše joj je pjevao i glasno rekao „Još godinu dana i hoću da mi rodiš dijete!“ Toše se prema Andrijani uvijek ponosio kao prema princezi. Njihova ljubav je bila jača od svega… To je bila prava, iskrena ljubav…
    ???
    I know it is a lot of work to do, but I can wait so don' t rush. I only understand that Tose and Andrijana were together from 2001 to 2004 and they renewed their relationship in 25.01.2007 on Tose' s 26 birthday. Andrijana was born in... but she ... And that Andrijana and Tose met in Skopje...
    Please, help!

Thanks in advance
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Lydia_the angel said:

First would like to thank you all of sharing your feelings about Tose and
    for letting us know how you actually got to know about him and his music at all:-) I think I experienced all of your feelings as well while reading it. Thank you all for everything:-)
    I have one information for all, just read that the English album will be probably released on his birthday, which means we will have to wait for it I'm not sure if this is true, because we thought it will be in autumn, but we will have to wait probably til January. Again, I'm not 100% positive about it.
    And yes, like you mentioned on the concert will be many famous singers and performers from many countries, which means it will be something really special, and also the concert will be broadcast by many TV houses from different countries and by satellite:-)
    Bazilija, hehe, vaka te vikam bidejki ne znam dali sakash da te vikam po imeto Ti blagodaram za vedriot duh shto go imash i shto me zasmevash
    Mnogu mi e milo shto taka se izrazi za Makedonskata muzika i shto ti se dopagja:-) I nemoj da se izvinuvash, slobodno kazi si shto sakash, patem ne veruvam deka drugite bi imale protiv, a i kako shto kazav samo nekolku razbiraat Makedonski
    Marta no worries, your English is perfect;-)
    Dinorah, your are welcome:-) Yes, it is similar, actually each song of Tose that is on the both languages it keeps its very meaning, just the words might be slightly changed:-)
    Olga, I'll try to translate that and post it as soon as possible;-)

Tucumana88 said:

Thanks for the info about the english album... I can't believe we have to wait more but well, as we said here, good things take long time (las cosas buenas llevan mucho tiempo)... I though it will be out in october 5... We waited for months, we can keep a little bit more