Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Poland said:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7l8n-cXjM
    I have no words If you have it as mp3, please send it to me ... I'm crying all the time now listening to this song... ;(
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Poland said:

Lydia and Dinorah I will PM you the song, my pleasure.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Tucumana88 said:

Oh my... That song is so sad, I'm crying too I don't have the mp3, I guess that song is goint to be in the english album.

velvet_sky said:

;( the concert was great ;( and yeah I liked too the moment with "kazna moja si ti", while I was watching this part I couldn't stop my tears Right now I just listening the same song and again I have tears in my eyes ;(

Ikono moja za dusa raj mi bese samo ti TOOOOSEEEE
    no neboto te skri
    o kolku boli no kazna Bozja ti si
    milo moe Tose ...
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Bazilija said:

Velvet sky, please, please, don't cry
    Let's sing: uuuusni na usssni tivka muzikaa, race vo koosiii kolku si ubava, oči vo očiii raj vo dušataa, srcee vo srcee, sakaj me najmilaaa

Poland said:

The lyrics is as if Tose had known he would have gone Maybe he felt something. It' s so weird. The words that Kristijan sings are as if they were written as goodbye to him.

Does someone know if the second part of the song where almost all the time sings Kristijan was written after Tose' s death? Was the song changed in any way after Tose' s death? I think it must have been, coz Kristijan sings "you wake up now in another world...", but my qustion is- how much the song was changed?

Please, write everything you know about this song, about Kristijan, any news about Tose and about concert... Unfortunately, I didn' t see it. I can' t forgive it myself right now, but I didn' t check our forum where sofika wrote where we can watch the concert I'm sad and angry with myself... ;/
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

velvet_sky said:

The song with Kristijan is just amazing ;(
    Just an other perfect song by him...
    OMG I just want Tose come back ...

Lydia_the angel said:

I still feel sad after the concert last night..It was so touching...I didn't imagine I would cry so many tears as well, but it was impossible to stay calm...The song "Kazna moja si ti" made me cry so much, it was the one I dedicated to Tose here in the first thread. The atmosphere of the concert was great, something amazing, lots of feelings mixed up, I think it can be felt once in a lifetime... Everyone of the guests sang nice, but no one was compared to Tose's vocal in live. When they played the songs sang by him, the feelings were different...Everything was different, but I'm glad and thankful that all of them came to show their respect and took part in this amazing project...
    The song with his nephew Kristijan was something really special and creepy...I just can't describe it.. It is so strange song, I mean all of his last songs are with some message hidden inside, like a prediction of his leaving from this world.. Not every person can feel and 'hear' this calling from another world..We probably didn't know that we had an angel among us, not just angel as a characteristic of a good person, but a real angel..No comment..
    Olga, thank you so much for the song you sent me, I downloaded it and it is really wonderful oneRegarding your question about the song, I know Tose wrote the lyrics and the music of this song, and think as I've read that only some words or parts were slightly changed... Unfortunately Tose didn't manage to record his voice for the song for some verses. That's why probably Kristijan sings the refrain and says- "you said". The last one it is just my guessing, because probably it was meant Tose to sing it, as some farewell, but again, the whole package is soo strange..I think this song was found on his computer and I'm not sure if the rest knew about it at that time....
    If I find something else or more details about this song I will let you know..It makes me feel so weird as well..I listen to it all the time..
    A force beyond my choice was calling me, it was my destiny...

It was not Tose's choice but God's one, God please take good care of him, he is for sure one of your loveliest angels!
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Poland said:

You welcome Lydia about the song. I like it too. The song by Tose and Kristijan is amazing. I think Kristijan one day will become a singer. It is just my guess, but I think it' s very possible and I would be happy if he continues Tose' s great work.
    I miss Tose...
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

ale-HH said:

I watched the concert , too and I was really touched . I cried and cried and i wanna cry still know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ας τους να λένε και να φωνάζουν.
    Άσε τις φήμες να οργιάζουν.
    Όλα τα κρίνουν, όλα τους φταίνε.
    Ας τους, λοιπόν , να λένε

marta11 said:

I couldn't watch the concert, but now, I'm listening in youtube to My little and I'm craying.
    I miss Tose too.

velvet_sky said:

;( Toseenceeee Te Sakaaam ;(

the song is amazing... can't stop listening to it....

When day time still remains to get away
    In my dreams I pray
    One more time to see your face again
    Then I will follow way/ Then I will fall away

Just one more time to see your eyes (to see your eyes)
    Then you can go down to sleep
    You gotta be holding on
    Just once to hold you

You said:
    My little one don't you cry,
    There was no time for me to say goodbye,
    a force beyond my choice was calling me
    It was my destiny

So many things more I need to do,
    and if it looks like it's stealing me from you
    You gotta know it deep down in your heart
    That we'll never be apart

Memories are always here to stay
    You gotta be holding on,
    You gotta be strong

Just one more time to see your eyes (to see your eyes)
    and I'll leave you go down to sleep
    You gotta be holding on,
    You were too young

I'll dry these tears, chase these fears
    this road you need to take
    And angels are showing you the way
    You'll wake up now in another world
    But the promise you won't break
    You'll be watching me, every step I take

You said:
    My little one don't you cry,
    there was no time for me to say goodbye,
    a force beyond my choice was calling me
    It was my destiny

So many things more I need to do,
    and if it looks like it's stealing me from you
    You gotta know it deep down in your heart
    That we'll never be apart
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 10-10-2008 at 05:47 AM.

Tucumana88 said:

All the things you've said about the concert and the song is what I felt in that moment, and what I feel right now... Today was a strange day for me, I had classes and I couldn't pay attention... my friends don't understand what I feel, and how I feel, so is good to see that we share the same feelings, I'm so sad lately! But when I come here and read what you wrote I feel not so lonely.
    And about the song with Kristjian, I guess as all of you that he felt what was going to happened, and maybe that's the way he said goodbye.
    I miss him so much!

Bazilija said:

So sad and beautiful ... Thank you, my friends.
    There is no word to say from my side, just screamig silence...
    Pregratki za site!

velvet_sky said:

Yeah Dinorah I feel the same and it's nice that I can share with you everything about Tose, coz we feel the same... I am glad that I am part of here...
    Pregratki i Baknezi za site

Mimilicious said:

Hello Everyone...wow I wasnt for a long time here and I see a lot of changes..first I was looking for my posts ,I couldnt find them no where...but in the end I found them :-)...I spend 3 ours to read all that you wrote here for Tose..and I am so happy to see that Tose had such a great fans...people who loved him and I am sure that no one will never forget him NEVER.
    I saw a lot of videos..that I never didnt see before...the video that I liked most was the video where Tose was singing and a lot of people were embracing him...awww it was so sweet..and I readed there someone said that I would give 10 of my years just to hug him..and you know what:I would give my life just to hug him once...really i mean it :'(....
    OMG I really miss him so much....i couldnt go at the concert but I am happy that i had a chance to watch the concert from tv...but it was really sad to see all the singers performing Toses songs and he...he wasnt there :'(((((...I cried a lot when I heard the song from Kristijan....really sad song....but I just dont understand something...when you hear the song you understand that its made after Toses death....but why in the song also Tose sings???...I dont understand how could it be??

velvet_sky said:

Hey there Mimilicious :]
    I had the chance to watch the concert on tv also, I'm happy about that, and it was really awesome... If there was Tose the concert would have been more than an awesome one... every song which they sang were great but only Tose could have performed them in magical way ...

About the song with Kristijan, as far as I know, Tose only managed to record some of the verses of the song, but didn't have the chance to finish it..
    That's why and Tose sing there, and the song has been changed a little I think, after the accident...

18. _mAlA_ said:

hey all!
    i would just like to greet everybody and tell something about the sunday's concert... it was so special. it could be a great evening, with a lot of smiles and happiness... if he would be there... i was just waiting him to come and say, that everything is over and he is back again... it was so emptly without him on the stage, but after all, he was with us, in our minds. and that's he most important. and about the new song - i simply can't find the words. it's so sad but also hopeful song. he sings that there was no time for him to say goodbye. but actually, this song can be his farewell! And of course; Memories are allways here to stay
    You gotta be holding on!

and now about the anniversary... i agree that igri bez granici is very suitable song... after all, our life is like ,,game without borders,,. Let this me our memory on him.

Bazilija said:

Good morning!
    I heard some songs performed on sunday's concert. For sure, it was marvelous happening, full of emotions, tender, passion, rememberings and love, but, interpretations weren't special. I listened Toshe's Tajno moja (sounds so deep, mystic and open at the same time, rising from the bottom of his heart, with all love and passion he has inside him (and it is so much)) and after that the same song interpreted by Toni Cetinski. Huh! I know it is very hard to sing after Toshe's singing, it sounds emtpy. Hope, some day, somebody will sing it by whole heart and soul as Toshe did. That person must have very very beautiful and wide soul, heart full of love, and unique personality. This day was full of emotions and it was difficult to stop tears and to sing, but I am glad that that it happened and hope next year I will be there.
    Pregratki za site
    Last edited by Bazilija; 10-08-2008 at 03:41 AM.

Poland said:

Hi everyone!

If someone wants to have the newest Tose' s and Kristijan' s song as mp3, I can PM it. Just write to me and I will send it to you

Greetings and kisses
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro