Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Dinorah I second Olga that the words and the videos you've put on your page are really wonderful Thank you for sharing them with us and your feelings about Tose at all. You can freely express anything you wish, and you can count on us at any time
    It's so nice that we can all be united like this. I really appreciate everything that each of you has done and felt so far. You are really unique persons and very noble ones. It's a treasure to have you all as friends....
    I'm sure, like Olga said, that Tose knew that, and still does, watching us from above with his gorgeous angelic smile. He's our everlasting sun, like Marovic mentioned, the yellow thing on our flag
    Btw, I truly support the petition and I will check it right away. Thanks for posting it here as well

Take care everyone, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

velvet_sky said:

Dinorah I agree with the others that the words on myspace and everything that you put there connecting to him is very nice and lovely : D
    And I agree also with Lydia that all the ppl here are very wonderful one, and I am glad I am part of it
    And by the way I checked the petition but I couldn't see where I have to click to sign it maybe because I don't have this facebook I can't sign it

Baknezi I pregratki za site :]]]] :P
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Bazilija said:

Eden utarski pozdrav za site. Citam vas sekoj den i cuvstvuvam zelba deka vie pregrnam vas so race podolge od milijunmilijardiosumstopedesetiljadiisedamstupedes etisest milji

ps. Does anybody know is there a Tose's interpretation of the song Aber dojde Donke?

4. flyka said:

poz!

I'm from Slovenia and i would like to know what to press on keyboard to write "cirilica"..macedonian letters

Tnx :*

Poland said:

Flyka I will PM you the info about the way you can make your keyboard write cirilica, coz here we write only about Tose
    So... greetings for all Tose' s fans
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

6. flyka said:

I know this is a topic for Toše, i am a big fan of him and i was in his birth house in Krusevo this spring. That's why i want to know the keyboard thing, so i could write in cirilica to my friends from Prilep.

poz :*

Poland said:

oh it' s great! So welcome Flyka to our thread!

Btw. guys... in the picture, that I currently have as my avatar, is Tose Amazing photo...
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

velvet_sky said:

If it's Tose pleeeeaseee send it to me Poland
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Poland said:

Ok Temi, I will PM you this picture. It' s not of a very good quality, but... I love it
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Lydia_the angel said:

Golem pozdrav Bazilija! Baknezi i pregratki i od nas do tebeee:-)
    Za taa pesna nemam slushnato deka Tose ja peel na koncerite, no nishto cudno Inaku so sigurnost znam deka pesnata "Se posvrshi serbes Donka" se najde na negoviot album "Bozilak":-) Barem Donka se spomnuva, hehehe..

Welcome to flyka from me as well:-) Hope you will have nice stay and for everything you need help feel free to ask;-) Hope Olga will give you some tips:-)

Olga, I like your picture as well, I wanted that person to be Tose it looks like him, cause he lived with God 24/7. I watched the other day one video of his journey to Jerusalem and I could see how much he enjoyed while being there
    So, could you please send it to me as well, if it is OK, I would love to have it no matter of the quality

Take care all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Tucumana88 said:

Hi, Welcome flyka to this forum! You will find some good people here And Olga, I will like to have that picture, I will apreciatte if you can send it to me too.

Poland said:

Dinorah and Lydia it will be my pleasure to send you this picture Enjoy!!!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

marta11 said:

Flyka, welcome to the forum!

14. flyka said:

Thank you for all the nice welcomes
    may i ask where all Toše fans on this forum are from?

baknezi :*

Poland said:

Some of us have it written in rubric "Location" so do I I'm from Poland, but there are also people from Macedonia, Bulgaria, Argentina, Spain, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary and probably from Serbia but I' m not sure (sorry Temi )
    Baknezi :*
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Bazilija said:

Helo flyka
    I'm very happy to meet you.
    Kiss and hug!

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Golem pozdrav Bazilija! Baknezi i pregratki i od nas do tebeee:-)
    Za taa pesna nemam slushnato deka Tose ja peel na koncerite, no nishto cudno Inaku so sigurnost znam deka pesnata "Se posvrshi serbes Donka" se najde na negoviot album "Bozilak":-) Barem Donka se spomnuva, hehehe..

Take care all, xxx
    Fala mnogu, tvoite zborovi palat svetilki vo moite oci Sekoj den, kako sto vise citam i ucam od tebe i ostali drugarki, pomnogu sakam da dam svojot doprinos na svetot vo koi živeam. Vi blagodaram na site,
    Jas sum sigurna deka Tose peat aber dojde Donke, nekogaš i negde, pod tus ili na rosnata ledina so negažena trava. Pesnata mi miriše na nego
    Vi posakuvam mnogu nasmevki i uzivajte so lugjeto koi gi sakate!
    Last edited by Bazilija; 10-20-2008 at 11:48 PM.

sofika said:

Flyka, welcome to this forum. I am from Greece
    Poland, you forgot about me :-( ??
    I am not writing very often but I always check the forum. My time is limited cause I am working and at the same time I try to finish with my Msc. Next week I am submitting my thesis and then I hope I will have time be more with you here. Right now, my life is just working, studying and 3-4 hours sleeping (no time for more). I wish you all the best and I am sending you my thoughts and love. Sofia

Bazilija said:

Hat's off to you Sofia! I'll keep my fingers crossed for yoour work
    Kisses for you from my side

20. Elen4e said:

Hello dear people from Tosedonia ,

My name is Elena/Eli, the girl whose song you talked about in the beginning of this thread... I'm really glad you liked it and I hope it brought some comfort to you when you needed it.
    As you know I've made a picture of Tose made of a lot of small pictures of fans. It was brought to Krusevo and I personally brought one copy to Miroslav Rus (he is the guy that produced the song Igri bez granici and a couple of others including Cresa etc). Now the architect of the memorial house for Tose that they will start building on his birthday asked me if I wanted to make a similar mosaic for the memorial house which will have huge dimensions. This ofcourse I accepted as an great honour. Now, some of you sent me photos for the little mosaic, but as there are a lot more great Tose fans here I would like to ask you if you too want to send me a photo of you so you all can be a part of this mosaic because all of you deserve that.

I hope to hear from you soon on this topic whether you are interested or not.

Greetings
    Elena