Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

velvet_sky said:

Bazilija you're welcome about the albums )) btw I am writing it here, 'cause your PM box is full and it says that you cannot receive any pm until you clean it up
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

sofika said:

Hallo to everyone! I finished with my thesis and my MSc last Wednesday and now I have some time to visit you here, though work is quite demanding these days also. I was reading for more than 30' since you had a party!! here. A lot of people and words. 'I'm little one' welcome from me also. And Bazilija I would definately come for that dinner cause I am hungry and bored to cook... I can bring desserts. I can do anything about boys (sorry I'm little one) but my personal life sucks lately. Working and studying doesn't leave you any time for personal life and also I have to admit I am quite a failure in this field....Anyway, I am sending kisses and hugs to everone. I hope you are all ok.

sofika said:

the right phrase was: I can NOT do anything about boys (sorry I'm little one) but my personal life sucks lately. But you know, as we say in Greece, false language is telling the truth.... :-)

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Bazilija you're welcome about the albums )) btw I am writing it here, 'cause your PM box is full and it says that you cannot receive any pm until you clean it up
    hihihihihi I don't like cleaning!
    Sometimes it is very difficult to decide which messagge to delete but I'll try to free some space for your visit

Sofika welcome home it is nice to see you again and to hear such a good news about your work. Bravo! Personal life? Open up your eyes
    People, just now I'm listening the song "Si zaljubiv edno mome" and my soul is enjoying very very much Outside, there is dark and shower.
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by sofika View Post
    Hallo to everyone! I finished with my thesis and my MSc last Wednesday and now I have some time to visit you here, though work is quite demanding these days also. I was reading for more than 30' since you had a party!! here. A lot of people and words. 'I'm little one' welcome from me also. And Bazilija I would definately come for that dinner cause I am hungry and bored to cook... I can bring desserts. I can do anything about boys (sorry I'm little one) but my personal life sucks lately. Working and studying doesn't leave you any time for personal life and also I have to admit I am quite a failure in this field....Anyway, I am sending kisses and hugs to everone. I hope you are all ok.
    hello Sofika,nice to meet u too
    take care and hope that everything ll get better soon)

hugs from me and kisses

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    hihihihihi I don't like cleaning!
    Sometimes it is very difficult to decide which messagge to delete but I'll try to free some space for your visit

Sofika welcome home it is nice to see you again and to hear such a good news about your work. Bravo! Personal life? Open up your eyes
    People, just now I'm listening the song "Si zaljubiv edno mome" and my soul is enjoying very very much Outside, there is dark and shower.
    Hey Dragica,can u send me that song and ill enjoy too

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    Hey Dragica,can u send me that song and ill enjoy too
    Maria I'll send you this one. Please tell me if you like it and I'll give you the link with the whole Tose's album Bozilak, it's my favorite. Listening that songs you can feel Macedonia
    te sakam milo

velvet_sky said:

Bazilija I am here

i'm little one said:

Maria I'll send you this one. Please tell me if you like it and I'll give you the link with the whole Tose's album Bozilak, it's my favorite. Listening that songs you can feel Macedonia
    te sakam milo
    )
    i like song "Zajdi, zajdi" its my favorite
    yeah give me the link)and ill enjoy all day)

volim te

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Bazilija I am here
    I have a question for you, but it is not for this thread, so I'll send you pm
    Patem, how do you feel today?
    and what aobut the song So maki sum se rodil? I am not sure if it was mentioned here?

velvet_sky said:

If you ask me how am I, I am good
    and about the song "sok maki sum se rodil" I guess you mean a translation of the song , I think Lydia has translated it here, but I have to search for it

velvet_sky said:

Arrow Slusal li

well as I am listening to the song "slusas li" I translated it as I didn't see it here translated

Slušaš li?
    do you hear
    Noće koga svetla izgasnat
    the night, when the lights go out
    Bolkata srce kako da mi soprela
    like the pain has stopped my heart
    Zaspij moja ljubena
    fall asleep, love of mine
    Samo ne zaboravaj
    just don't forget
    Parče son za mene sočuvaj
    to keep for me a piece of a dream

Slušaš li?
    do you hear
    Se što ne znam da ti iskažam
    everything I don't know how to tell you
    Pravam se
    I am pretending
    Samo da ne te povredam
    just not to hurt you
    Nikogaš i navek tvoj
    never and ....
    Dovolno za siot život moj
    it's enough for the entire of my life

Usni da ti baknuvam
    I want to kiss your lips
    Nežno da te pregrnam
    I wanna hug you gently
    Da ti priznaam ljubena
    I wanna admit you love of mine
    Deka si mi se
    that you are my everything
    Srce ne se lekuva
    the heart doesn't heal
    kje te sakam doveka
    I will love you forever
    Niedno sekjavanje nemam bez tebe
    I don't have even one memory without you
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 11-30-2008 at 06:07 AM.

velvet_sky said:

I knew that Lydia has translated the song
    so here is the link, I will post the translation here as well

So maki sum se rodil

velvet_sky said:

Arrow So maki sum se rodil

Translation: Lydia_the angel

So maki sum se rodil

So maki sum se rodil jas
    So zalosti jas ke si umram
    Makite da mi gi napisite
    Ozgora na grobot moj.

Ke se kacam na planina
    Ke slezam v temni pesteri
    Ocite da mi paraldisaat
    Sonceto da ne go vidam

Ke slezam dolu v gul bavca,
    Kaj tie rosni cvekinja
    Kaj toj katmer alov trendafil
    Kaj toj ran bel bosilok.

============

I was born with agonies

I was born with agonies
    I will die with griefs
    (I want) (you) to write my agonies
    up on my gravestone

I will climb on a mountain
    I will get down in the dark caves
    my eyes to extinguish
    not to be able to see the sun

I will get down in the garden
    to those dewy flowers
    to that scarlet rose
    to that early white basil

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello sweeties:-) How are you doing lately?
    Temi, don't fell ashamed dear, I knew you have probably heard and know the word "son' but I wasn't sure you may know sni or shishta, because of the things I mentioned, but your Macedonian is quite good, I'm impressed
    Roshel, your idea is perfect like I said once I go there from time to time to light a candle, so I did it again, but I don't know if that can help since many people light a candle there and yet others are interested in money of course if we like to continue with having this wonderful site.:-(
    Dragica, i jas sakam da prisustvuvam i probam od tvoeto gotvenje:-) Mora da e vkusno, hehe. Znam deka super kje si pomineme, pa koj znae moze nekogash i ke ni se ostvari
    Sofika, welcome among as again and hope you will have nice free time for a while here:-) Don't worry about boys, the right one will come in the right time, it is never late:-) I got mine when I least expected . You are still young and love is unpredictable thing, so no worries everything will be just fine I assure you that:-)

P.S. I'm so happy you all are interested in our folk songs, to be honest I started to love them more and more after Tose's interpretations, he just took out the best of them;-) Bozilak is really a master piece
    About "So maki sum se rodil" I've translated in a separate thread, think Mojca from Slovenia was looking for it, but if you like I can post the translation here as well

Baknezi i pregatki:-)
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Lydia_the angel said:

Oups, hehe Temi you are always faster You got me . Thanks for posting the link and the translation you saved my time hehe. Oh, I think that "slushash li" was translated in the first thread, but two translations are always better than one
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

velvet_sky said:

I am fine, thanks
    btw you're welcomee
    and I thought that "slusas li" was transtated already and I searched but I found only "cujes li" , maybe I just missed it but nevermind

mnogu pregratki i baknezi od mene za site

Poland said:

I was searching for some news about Tose and I found this...

http://groups.google.pl/group/alt.ne...q=tose+proeski

Can someone tell me what happened during the TV show? What provocations took place? I hope no one told anything bad about Tose!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    I was searching for some news about Tose and I found this...

http://groups.google.pl/group/alt.ne...q=tose+proeski

Can someone tell me what happened during the TV show? What provocations took place? I hope no one told anything bad about Tose!
    Oh, Poland, don't be afraid, there are so many people who love Tose. Love is all around him, he is safe
    I don't know exactly what kind of provocations happened in tv interview and I am not interested in it, I know what I feel when I listen his singing, it is so strong and clear
    kiss and hug for you. I missed you these days

Temi, respect for your efforts, you are wonderful

Lydia, dear, I live for the day when you and others will be my guests Hope, that day will come before I die

Poland said:

Oh, Poland, don't be afraid, there are so many people who love Tose. Love is all around him, he is safe
    I don't know exactly what kind of provocations happened in tv interview and I am not interested in it, I know what I feel when I listen his singing, it is so strong and clear
    kiss and hug for you. I missed you these days
    Oh dear I missed you too
    Kisses (Buziaki )
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...