Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Temi, I think that both were translated since I have the Macedonian translation saved on my pc. Unless someone has asked me for its translation in private, so in case I've done it but just sent it through PM, not in public
    Because some also ask translations from me in private I really don't remember, hehe.
    Dragica me tooo, I hope the same will happen someday I'm sure we will have lovely time, all Tose Proeski fans from this forum gathered
    Olga, as Dragica said, you don't have to worry In my whole life I haven't heard one bad word for Tose, from no one. Even from the worst person in the world
    About the show, well it was broadcast somewhere around Tose's death. I watched it all so will tell you what it was about. Well at that time people were speculating that Tose didn't want to go to the trip but was forced and stuff like those that he was too tired didn't have rest, which was correct btw, so the journalists looked for a guilty person to accuse somehow for Tose's death
    and the most appropriate for them was his manager Liljana. They wanted to expose her, to make her bad, responsible for Tose's busy schedule etc etc.
    So the show instead of praising Tose's treasure became ridiculous show of couple of journalists attacking Liljana. But they all failed, she won against all of them with her very well speech So no worries, it was about Liljana and some silly journalists

Love for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Poland said:

Thank you Lydia for explanation.
    It's ridiculous to look for somebody who is guilty. I know that the only one could be the driver but we can' t blame him. He didn' t want to cause an accident although he drove too fast. But Tose' s family forgave him and didn' t make him a trial (I read it somewhere) so we have to do the same. They showed that everyone deserves the second chance. But Liljana was like Tose' s second mother. She really took care of Tose and she loved and loves him. Anyone who finds her guilty is just stupid. Please forgive me girls, but it' s my opinion. And I really got angry about those journalists.

Tose forever in our hearts!!!

Kisses for all of you!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Tucumana88 said:

Hi people! How is everybody? Well I have news about the memorial site. Is closed Biljana -she's who open the site- told me that she was waiting for someone who can pay the service, 'cause she couldn't do it at the moment. For one more month, the price is U$s5. I guess the site can be open again if someone make the donation. If you can, please make more people to know this situation, until we can find someone who can help.

I wish all of you a great week. Hugs and kisses from this side of the world.

Saludos! (That's "greetings" in spanish :P)

marta11 said:

Hi!
    I've been very busy with my studies these days and I couldn't write.
    It's sad that the memorial site has been closed
    Here is a video with Tose singing opera. I suppose you have watched it before, but I like it. To be honest, I don't like opera, except when it is sung by Tose
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=yiEWsY6-CsU

Hugs and kisses for all of you

Bazilija said:

Look this, and listen of course
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R5LQ...eature=related
    I don't know what is better, his singing or his appearance
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Tucumana88 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    Look this, and listen of course
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R5LQ...eature=related
    I don't know what is better, his singing or his appearance
    Hehehe, he's gorgeous! To me, he's THE MOST handsome man in the world, not only for his beautiful face, because of his pure heart and amazing voice Thanks for share this video, I love the song Dejgidi ludi mladi godini, and Jovano jovanke is one of my favourites. His version is sooooo good!

Lydia_the angel said:

Olga, no problem, I'm glad I helped somehow I agree with you that for such things there's no guilty one. All people were in pain and I don't think someone at those moments was about to accuse the rest for what happened. No one wanted it, even the driver who was Tose's big friend, probably will keep the quilt on his soul even though no one particularly said he's responsible. And I agree with you about Liljana, there were many different opinions about her and her personality before, that we really til that show didn't know who's Liljana actually and what she felt and done for Tose. Media were always accusing her for interrupting Tose's relationships, but I think Tose was big enough to decide of his own and I'm sure he truly loved her and cherished her. She was really like a mother to him, was in great pain after the tragedy and withdrew after that. She said that will be there only if his family needs her and for the humanitarian foundation and for his albums. We must admit that she had great part in making Tose a great star abroad. So, don't worry and be sure everyone here accused actually those few journalist with their immature reactions and provocations towards her
    Dinorah, I'm very sad about the site, I really liked it, thank you for the information and I will for sure send this to others if someone can help somehow
    Marta, welcome again, hope you're doing fine with your studies I must say I'm not an opera lover as well, but Tose actually made me love all kind of music he sings:-) It is impossible to listen his singing and not fell in love with it
    I don't think that there's even one singer in the world that is capable to sing all kind of different songs, styles, genres. This is why everyone said Tose is again one unique artist. Opera, pop, rock, folk, everything.
    There's no type of song that Tose couldn't sing and make it even more beautiful than the original. I'm really sad that some may never hear about him, and his great talent and soul. The world really lost the greatest person of all. But God got what belongs to him.He's with his angels, singing, dancing smiling, I really imagine his paradise like this Just saw how big the letter is Sorry and thank you everyone for taking time to read it

P.S. Tose is so gorgeous everywhere, outside, inside, in heaven, on Earth, he's truly one of a kind.....

velvet_sky said:

Lydia don't worry that your post got too long, it's always nice to read your posts
    also thanks for the information about the link that Poland gave, and I know that in the day when all this happened there was a lot of pain, which has not vanished and will not vanish ever... I always think about if the driver drove more carefully, if Liljana was on the sit next to driver, if the air back opened.. all this wouldn't happened ( and with the days more and more I just realize how everything is outlined... I know now that Tose is in a better place, with the angels, but can't get why exactly he, when he could give more and more love to all... :[
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Poland said:

Thank you Lydia once again.
    I' m just for short right now because I' m running for a moment to a football training Temi, I can explain why just Tose had to go away... I think that going to Heaven is the biggest prize. Tose had already deserved to go to Heaven. That' s why God took him from us. There Tose doesn' t have to worry about anything. He showed us how to love others despite living so short. And in one moment God decided that he made enough for people and that he can already be with God and angels in Heaven. That' s my way of thinking, kind of belief that I' m sure about

Hope, you understand me

Kisses girls, thank you that I can be here with you.
    I miss you every day that I can' t read your posts and write my own
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

marta11 said:

Lydia, I like reading what you write, so don't be sorry for the length.
    Thank you girls (Temi, Olga and Lydia) for your last posts because they give me peace. Sometimes I feel pain because of Tose and his death, but now I feel better. Like you, I think and I hope him to be in the best place, happy, with the angels.
    And Dragica, the video you've posted is fantastic.

Hugs and kisses. I love all of you!!!

Poland said:

Temi, your avatar is beautiful! Could you PM me that picture? I' ve watched that video with Tose and I even have a short part of the video on my PC, but this moment (your avatar) is really cute!!! Tose is so sweet here

Kisses girls
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

velvet_sky said:

Yeah Poland I understand what you mean with your post and I know that he is now there in Heaven with the angels... he is with us in every moment, he is our guardian angel and will always be with us! ...

marta I am glad that somehow my post has brought to you peace!

and yeah Poland, Tose looks really cute there (on my avatar) I will pm you the picture of course and it's from the video when Tose is in Bulgaria, I love that video! He is soo cool there just awesomeee

btw I just opened the site we were talking about before http://tose-proeski.memory-of.com/About.aspx and it works at me, so I think the problem has been solved, great!
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 12-03-2008 at 12:53 PM.

marta11 said:

It's good to know the site has been opened again!!

Poland said:

Thank you Temi

Kisses!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Lydia_the angel said:

Thank you dear ones for the nice words regarding my long posts I also enjoy and love reading yours And you are all welcome about the information;-) Whenever you'll need me I'm here
    Temi, I also like the picture, he is soo cutie, I want to have it as well if it's possible And I know the video too, he is so sweet in every move on it and looks quite happy and satisfied:-)
    I love to see him smiling, we was actually smiling all the time so that's how I remember him and will forever. With the most divine and cutest smiles of all!!! Who can resist on it?
    And Temi, I'm also glad that the site has been opened again Uraaaa I just lit a candle and think that the person who created it actually made the sponsorship:-) Many thanks to her or the people who helped her. :-)

Baknezi i pregratki za site!!!

velvet_sky said:

Hey Lydia, I will pm you the picture, no problem

mnogu baknezi i pregratkiiii

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Hey Lydia, I will pm you the picture, no problem

mnogu baknezi i pregratkiiii
    Temi, thank you so much for the links I wish you all a great weekend

Baknezi, pregratki i mnogu ljubov!!!

velvet_sky said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    Thank you Temi

Kisses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Temi, thank you so much for the links I wish you all a great weekend

Baknezi, pregratki i mnogu ljubov!!!
    You're very welcomeeee

праќам многу прегратки и бакнежи до сите!

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    You're very welcomeeee

праќам многу прегратки и бакнежи до сите!
    upravo stiglo!
    Blagodaram i uzvraćam so dupla mera!
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

velvet_sky said: