Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Thank you all for the wishes, I really had lovely Christmas time, as usual
    I don't have much time today, but as I see you needed my help, so I managed to skip a bit and answer you here
    Dragica odlichno imash slushnato, voopshto ne bi rekla deka tvojot Makedonski e losh, naprotiv e mnogu dobar Nekade imash samo malecki greshki, no jas gi popraviv i eve go prakjam tuka tekstot so prevodot i da ne zaboravam da ti se zablagodaram za istiot, bidejki polesno mi beshe koga vekje e napishan
    Joke, it was nice that the monastery has been mentioned, it was one of Tose's last wishes which was fulfilled by all of the people who took part in the project, people from everywhere helped there, our government as well (and many other organizations or people who gave donations or worked on it)
    Just I feel sad because he didn't have the chance to see it and be there where he always felt the best, and used to say how he finds his peace there
    I will send the text and the translation is another post in order not to be too long this one
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 01-08-2009 at 01:44 PM.
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Lydia_the angel said:

Pa mnogu pati sam spomnal do sega za manastirot koj se gradi, koj go gradat Kruševčani, znači celo Kruševo go gradi manastirot, se naogja na okolu 7 kilometri prema seloto seloto Pusta Reka i na okolu 350 do 400 metri plus nadmorska visina nad Kruševo ,znači, mu doagja nekade na okolu 1700, 1750 nadmorska visina, preubav e manastirot stvarno. Lokacijata e isto taka prekrasna i vo naredniov period duri i vo dogovor staviv so Final Cut produkcijata, so Ljiljana deka mora da napravam eden humanitaren koncert koj ke bide baš za toj manastir. Bi sakal cela Makedonija da mi pomogne za toa zaradi toa što toa e manastir koj se gradi za site lugje, site koi ke doagjaat. Nema ništo tamu momentalno. Crkvata e napravena, znači izgradena e konstrukcijata, konacite se isto taka, ama, treba ušte mnogu mnogu financii, pre se da se napravi patot, zaradi što edinstveno lugjeto koji imaat terenski vozila može da se kačat tamu. Struja nema, znači bi trebalo da se angažiraat mnogu lugje zaradi toa što duhovnoto bogatstvo ušte ostana vo Makedonija koe treba da se neguva, taka da, znači, ne e samo toa, možebi pogrešno se izraziv, ne e samo toa što ostana poslednoto... toa e najbitnoto koe može da ne začuva kako celina, da ni dade kuraž vo toa što ne očekuva utre. Barem jas sum taka vospitan, mnogu mi deluva duhovno, mnogu deluva na mene.

Well I have mentioned many times so far about the monastery that is building,
    that the people of Krushevo are building, so whole Krushevo is building the monastery which is settled around 7km towards the village "Pusta Reka" and on around 350 to 400 m more than the elevation of Krushevo. So the attitude above the sea level is somewhere around 1700-1750, the monastery is amazing really. The location is also lovely and in this next period I've also put this in the contract with Final Cut Production, with Liljana, that I have to make one humanitarian concert which will be for that monastery. I would love whole Macedonia to help me, because that is a monastery which is built for everyone, for all who will come there. At the moment there's nothing there. The church is built, so the construction is made, the hospices as well, but there's still need of many finances, first of all, the road to be made, because only people who have special vehicles can climb out there. There's no electricity, so many people should be mobilized, because only the spiritual treasure has left to Macedonia that should be cherished, so, not only that, I mean, maybe I was misunderstood, it's not the last thing that has left, but it is the most important that keeps us as unity, that give us courage in what is about to come, what expects us in future. At least I've been raised up like that, it affects on me spiritually so much, it affects on me really.

velvet_sky said:

See what I found on youtube. A documentary from Jamaica....
    I wanna see the whole documentary! ...

Btw @Lydia thanks for the translation.
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Joke123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    that the people of Krushevo are building, so whole Krushevo is building the monastery which is settled around 7km towards the village "Pusta Reka" and on around 350 to 400 m more than the elevation of Krushevo. So the attitude above the sea level is somewhere around 1700-1750, the monastery is amazing really. The location is also lovely and in this next period I've also put this in the contract with Final Cut Production, with Liljana, that I have to make one humanitarian concert which will be for that monastery. I would love whole Macedonia to help me, because that is a monastery which is built for everyone, for all who will come there. At the moment there's nothing there. The church is built, so the construction is made, the hospices as well, but there's still need of many finances, first of all, the road to be made, because only people who have special vehicles can climb out there. There's no electricity, so many people should be mobilized, because only the spiritual treasure has left to Macedonia that should be cherished, so, not only that, I mean, maybe I was misunderstood, it's not the last thing that has left, but it is the most important that keeps us as unity, that give us courage in what is about to come, what expects us in future. At least I've been raised up like that, it affects on me spiritually so much, it affects on me really.

Hello there
    Wuw, thanks to Bazilija and Lydia_the angel for the translation help!! It means a lot to me!!! Now I finnaly know what he's talking about

Thank you thank you thank you!! You are great people, all of you

bye
    Joke
    This is the hardest thing
    Just let go of your hand
    it's the hardest thing
    To make you understand
    that to love you fell you
    Till the time I see you again
    It's the hardest thing

marta11 said:

Hi!
    Thanks Lydia for your great translation.
    And Temi, the documentary you've posted is really interesting. I'd like to watch it too, but here in Spain...
    Greetings

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    what?
    i said "merry Christmas for all of u"
    my lovely russian

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Pa mnogu pati sam spomnal do sega za manastirot koj se gradi, koj go gradat Kruševčani, znači celo Kruševo go gradi manastirot, se naogja na okolu 7 kilometri prema seloto seloto Pusta Reka i na okolu 350 do 400 metri plus nadmorska visina nad Kruševo ,znači, mu doagja nekade na okolu 1700, 1750 nadmorska visina, preubav e manastirot stvarno. Lokacijata e isto taka prekrasna i vo naredniov period duri i vo dogovor staviv so Final Cut produkcijata, so Ljiljana deka mora da napravam eden humanitaren koncert koj ke bide baš za toj manastir. Bi sakal cela Makedonija da mi pomogne za toa zaradi toa što toa e manastir koj se gradi za site lugje, site koi ke doagjaat. Nema ništo tamu momentalno. Crkvata e napravena, znači izgradena e konstrukcijata, konacite se isto taka, ama, treba ušte mnogu mnogu financii, pre se da se napravi patot, zaradi što edinstveno lugjeto koji imaat terenski vozila može da se kačat tamu. Struja nema, znači bi trebalo da se angažiraat mnogu lugje zaradi toa što duhovnoto bogatstvo ušte ostana vo Makedonija koe treba da se neguva, taka da, znači, ne e samo toa, možebi pogrešno se izraziv, ne e samo toa što ostana poslednoto... toa e najbitnoto koe može da ne začuva kako celina, da ni dade kuraž vo toa što ne očekuva utre. Barem jas sum taka vospitan, mnogu mi deluva duhovno, mnogu deluva na mene.

Hvalaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    You are my heart! tnx
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Poland said:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The newest Tose' s song "Out of control"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgbnDkuKb5Y

out of control without you Tose... We all miss you all the time
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Joke123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post

Wuw, great song!! Can't wait till the full English album!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Just let go of your hand
    it's the hardest thing
    To make you understand
    It's the hardest thing

marta11 said:

Olga, thanks for the link. The new song is great.
    Greetings.

Poland said:

You' re welcome Joke and Marta

Greetings
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post

Thanks Poland
    How do you feel these days?

Pozdrav na site kade i da ste! (Greetings for all wherever you are)
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Poland said:

My pleasure Dragica Thank you for your greetings. I' m very, very happy something amazing happened in my life and it still lasts Unfortunately, I have very busy period right now as I have many exams, colloquiums and credits. But I have to survive this month somehow.
    And how about you?

Kisses for all of you :* :* :*
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Joke123 said:

Default translation Kaleš Angja

Hey everyone

I have an other song translation question. I would like to have the translation of Kaleš Angja. Can someone help? Thanks already

greets from Belgium
    Joke

Kaleš Angja
    Ajde slušaj, slušaj, kaleš bre Angjo
    Što tambura sviri
    Tamburata sviri, kaleš bre Angjo
    Anama da bideš
    Anama da bideš, kaleš bre, Angjo
    Žoltici da broiš
    Just let go of your hand
    it's the hardest thing
    To make you understand
    It's the hardest thing

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello sweethearts:-) Sorry for not being here for some time, I was quite busy as well You are all welcome about the translation It's always a pleasure:-)
    Thanks to Temi about the video from Jamaica, I can't wait to see it whole as well and to Olga about the link with the marvelous song, I'm counting the days when the album will be released
    I'm about to go out now to celebrate our Old New year this name is so funny for me, but it makes sense somehow, at least to us

My little gift- the song Kalesh Angja, which is inspired from real event, described in the eponymous novel by Stale Popov, about a brave and beautiful Macedonian lady called Angja, who refused to be turned to Turk by any cause, she never betrayed her faith, and they didn't manage to convert her even though they offered her wealthy life, and even though she was grabbed on force and mistreated, she stayed faithful to her beloved one, her people and the Christianity at all

Btw, some verses were missing so I added them and translated. Just in case I send you the whole lyrics as well

Ајде слушај, слушај, калеш бре Анѓо,
    што тамбурата свири.
    Тамбурата свири, калеш бре Анѓо,
    анама да бидиш.

Анама да бидиш, калеш бре Анѓо,
    на чардак да седиш.
    На чардак да седиш, калеш бре Анѓо,
    жолтици да броиш.

Жолтици да броиш, калеш бре Анѓо,
    бисери да нижиш.
    Бисери да нижиш, калеш бре Анѓо,
    на грло да редиш.

Ајде, слушај, слушај клето бре Турче,
    анама не бивам.
    Анама не бивам, клето бре Турче,
    турски не разбирам

Come on listen, listen, you swarthy Angjo
    what the timbrel is playing
    The timbrel is playing, you swarthy Angjo
    you to be a Turkish bride

You to be a Turkish bride, you swarthy Angjo
    to sit on the porch
    To sit on the porch, you swarthy Angjo
    to count golden coins (money)

To count golden coins (money), you swarthy Angjo
    to thread pearls
    To thread pearls, you swarthy Angjo
    to put on your neck

Come on listen, listen you darn Turk
    I won't be a Turkish bride
    I can't be a Turkish bride, you darn Turk
    I don't understand Turkish
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 01-13-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Tucumana88 said:

Hi people! How are all of you? Well, I was dissappear again! a little bit bussy these past few days, and yesterday, january 12 was my birthday
    Olga the amazing thing in your life is what I think it is? hehehe Thank you for the link, I didn't know the song! Beautiful!!!
    Lydia, Thank you for the translation, I had no idea the story behind the song. Is fantastic!
    Well, there's nothing more to say. I wish you all a great week. Be happy! Take care!!!!!11

Feowlyn said:

Default Hello everyone.

Oh my. Because of need to reply this thread I had to join the site... xD
    Anyways,I spent A LOT time reading myself thru unstoppable lines of this thread. And yet I could not find 2 songs translations... Maybe I missed them..
    I also wanted to thank You guys for rising the "love-words" topic. As for I recently found me a macedonian bf who I love very much and am trying to learn a bit language.. Before meeting him I only had heard once of Tose - Eurovision song contest .. but my bf introduced me Tose and now I'm prettymuch all the time listening to his songs.

I share Your pain for such a loss of a young amazing talent. But all happens for a reason, and the thing of "26" accurig in all about Toses success,birth and death only indicates to the fact He was needed more somewhere else. I think He's done his job here due teaching ppl to love and cherish and gifting us so many beautiful songs and growing interest towards Macedonia and its culture plus language group =))) I myself come from a small country ( Yea, even smaller then Macedonia - HONESTLY! ) and I know how it feels when someone replys to your announcement of where you come from :" Is it a dish or an animal?" -.-"

Aaaand ROFLMFAO at the vid with Tose&Toni fighting Like omg how funny-ish!!!

Now back to reason I joined. Lydia,our forumangel, I would be more then honored if You would take a bit of Your valuable time to teach me a little about macedonian language. Also everyone else who would love to do it. I can teach back german or one more language from a very small country xD

And please translations or links (if already translated) to:

'NAJ, NAJ' (Lyrics by Zoran Đorđević / Recast by Vlado Janevski)

Čekorev po nejna ulica
    Kako blažen mesečar
    I so stapki srećata ja merev
    Mislata mi godeše
    Kolku li uzivaše
    Mojta draga
    Sinoća so mene

Esenskite doždovi
    Napolnile oluci
    Se e vlažno
    A vo duša gori

Kolku sreća nebeska
    Vo krvta moja balkanska
    Takva sreća
    Duri strav mi stvori

Daj, daj
    Mi svoi usni
    Da gi ljubam
    Naj, naj
    Se do zori zlato moe
    Raj, raj
    E pokraj tebe
    Štom te sakam
    Znaj, znaj
    Se mi godi bezmerno
    Daj, daj
    Mi svoi krila
    Jas da letnam
    Naj, naj
    Se do zori zlato moe
    Raj, raj
    Vo tvoite oči
    Dzvezdi brojam
    Kraj, kraj
    Ne će dojde nikogaš

Zastanav pred tvojta kapija
    Srceto da go napijam
    Da se smiri trepetna raka
    Vrz nea zaspala
    Svila razleana
    Dali znae kolku ja sakam?
    V postela gušnati
    Izlišni se zborovi
    Zatvaram oči
    Sonuvam vo boja
    Koga ja dopiram
    I se krade vozdiška
    Siot svet zapira

Daj, daj
    Mi svoi usni
    Da gi ljubam
    Naj, naj
    Se do zori zlato moe
    Raj, raj
    E pokraj tebe
    Štom te sakam
    Znaj, znaj
    Se mi godi bezmerno
    Daj, daj
    Mi svoi krila
    Jas da letnam
    Naj, naj
    Se do zori zlato moe
    Raj, raj
    Vo tvoite oči
    Dzvezdi brojam
    Kraj, kraj
    Ne će dojde nikogaš

Daj, daj
    Mi svoi usni
    Da gi ljubam
    Naj, naj
    Se do zori zlato moe
    Raj, raj
    E pokraj tebe
    Štom te sakam
    Znaj, znaj
    Se mi godi bezmerno
    Daj, daj
    Mi svoi krila
    Jas da letnam
    Naj, naj
    Se do zori zlato moe
    Raj, raj
    Vo tvoite oči
    Dzvezdi brojam
    Kraj, kraj
    Ne će dojde nikogaš
    Nikogaš

&

Go lazam sekoj nov refren.

Ti si ko nekoj drug
    Nokva me budis pak
    Pak znam kako gulab sum
    Nikoj ne me miluva

Ti si ko tazen stih
    Roden od mlad poet
    Vednas nosis solza ili spomen tih
    Spies vo gitarite

Ref:
    Go lazam sekoj nov refren
    Ke bides moja nekoj den
    A zosto ljubovta se gubi
    Kako kapka los parfem
    Go lazam sekoj nov refren
    Ke bidam posilen od se
    A stom te zdogledam
    So drug jas gubam svest

Last one is a very addictive tune. I cant stop listening to it on repeat! Like for a cpl of days already. >_<

Greetingz to all from Germany.

Feowlyn.

Poland said:

Feowlyn, welcome to our thread. I am almost sure that the second song- go lazam sekoj nov refren has already been translated. When I have more time, I will send you a link. Stay with us as long as you wish and feel at home Hope, you will enjoy our company

Dinorah, the issue is much more complicated It' s what you think about but it' s not about P. but another one amazing person ohh... it happened so fast and so unpredictably. But I' m extremely happy. I will PM to you and write more, but first I have to find more time so be patient Kisses to you :*

Greetings for all!!!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Poland said:

Feowlyn, this is the link to the macedonian version of "Naj, naj" song. I will keep looking for the second one Greetings

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...ations-10.html
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

i'm little one said:

Feowlyn, ur welcome to this thread,nice to meet u
    u asked of translation song" го лажам секоj нов рефрен" i asked it many times ago already so here u go

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...ations-27.html