Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Марија, сакам да научам руски, нешто разбирам, ама тешко за зборување, инаку мајка ми знае повеќе, има учено на времето Инаку за македонскиот јазик и граматиката може повеќе да зборуваме во форумот отворен за таа тема, да не ни речат тука дека сме заминале off topic
    хехе, ме изнасмеа пак со ова дека ќе дојдеш во Македонија, одличен план, те чекаме што поскоро и тебе и Драгица и сите останати
    Драгица, немој да се грижиш воопшто, ни најмалку не е твоја вина, тоа што е напишано таму нека му стои на честа на тоа злобно суштество. Секогаш ќе ви пишувам на македонски, за да учите и воедно одлично се снаоѓате, многу ми е мило што и вие сакате и возвраќате на истиот:-)..
    Hugs and kisses for all
    Blagodaram i te bacam ke se javim na forumot otvoren za učenje na makedonskiot jazik
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Bazilija said:

i'm little one said:

фала Драгица на крајот имам нов албумбакнежи од мене за сите

for everybody NEW ALBUM!! i downloaded it from here: http://rapidshare.com/files/18941201...lbum_.rar.html

and enjoy it!!!!!

marta11 said:

Hi!
    i'm little one, thanks for the link I really like the new album. I can't stop listening to 'Guilty'.
    And I write some links: 2 videos
    http://www.siol.net/trendi/glasba/to..._wrightom.aspx
    http://www.siol.net/trendi/glasba/to...tose_poje.aspx

i'm little one said:

ohhh ur welcome Marta
    yeah "guilty" is great song i cant stop
    and nice video especially with negros))hahah

Lydia_the angel said:

Thank you all for the great links with the songs and the videos, I'm soo happy that we got the album finally I can't stop listening to the songs, Tose sings with such a passion in all of them, they wake up amazing feelings, as always, but since these songs are new like I said, I feel as he is between us and brings some new fresh feelings and energy.
    I must thank as well to Roshel and Dragica for the lovely words and expressions towards our angel.Thank you both for sharing them with us
    Dragica, blagodaram na poddrshkata za Makedonskata reprezentacija vo rakomet Mozam da zamislam deka atmosferata bila prekrasna i jas bi posakala da bidam del od istata Vistina dobro se pokazaa, iako i denes se nadevav deka kje pobedime, bidejki vodevme dosta vreme, megjutoa nazalost
    toa ne se sluci. Sega se nadevam deka Kire kje postigne ushte okolu 10-tina golovi, so shto kje go srushi rekordot i kje stane prvak na svetsko nivo po brojot na golovi Napred Kire!:-) Slobodno da ne posetish i na forumot za makedonski jazik, iako moram da te pofalam povtorno deka odlichno imash napishano, a posebno mi se dopadna izborot na stihovite za Toshe. Odlichen izbor

I really like the verses that Dragica wrote as a dedication for Tose, they are from one famous Macedonian song, so I would like to translate them, in order the others to understand too, because I also feel this way and hope all of you share the same feelings about Tose.

"Koga te nema naokolu te baram vo tugjata si senka vo secii si oci koga te nema. Koga te nema najprisuten si togas i te nema i sekade te ima neizbezno te ima, vo sebe si te nosam!"

"When you are not around I'm looking for you, you're in someone else's shadow, you are in everyone's eyes when you're not around. When you are not around, you're the most present then, and you are not there, and you're everywhere, you are inescapably everywhere, I carry you within myself!"

Greetings for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

velvet_sky said:

Zdravo luge

The New English album is more than awesome, it's superb!!!!
    Can't stop listening to the songs, all of them are great!!
    Lydia said it perfectly right "I feel as he is between us and brings some new fresh feelings and energy. "
    I know he is somewhere above and is happy of seeing that his dream has come true, and the english album is fact

Thanks for all the links here is one link from me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGA-...e=channel_page ))

Baknezi i pregratkiiii
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 01-30-2009 at 11:51 AM.
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Poland said:

Ве сакам сите!!!
    Бакнежи и прегратки од мене

I miss You :* :* :*
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Poland said:

Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    oh, you crazy one!
    te guškam!

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Dragica, blagodaram na poddrshkata za Makedonskata reprezentacija vo rakomet Mozam da zamislam deka atmosferata bila prekrasna i jas bi posakala da bidam del od istata Vistina dobro se pokazaa, iako i denes se nadevav deka kje pobedime, bidejki vodevme dosta vreme, megjutoa nazalost
    toa ne se sluci. Sega se nadevam deka Kire kje postigne ushte okolu 10-tina golovi, so shto kje go srushi rekordot i kje stane prvak na svetsko nivo po brojot na golovi Napred Kire!:-) Slobodno da ne posetish i na forumot za makedonski jazik, iako moram da te pofalam povtorno deka odlichno imash napishano, a posebno mi se dopadna izborot na stihovite za Toshe. Odlichen izbor

Greetings for all, xxx
    Mene me beše golemo zadovolstvo i mnogu žalam poradi porazot koj go pretrpeše Makedonci. Ovaj pat se slučilo taka, vtor pat se nadevam ke bide podobro, go imate super Kire vo sekoj slučaj vie nosite titula deka ste najveseli

Feowlyn said:

"ti mene poveke" ?
    Once again me ant understand such simple things.. -.-"
    *sighs*
    How are you everybody?

Fissnick said:

hey guys , i have listened Tose's new english song , they're perfect !

i'm very glad for this Album !

for me it's impossible to have tose's new album in my hands , so can anyone send me a link where i can download his new album !

R.I.P Tose !

Poland said:

http://www.zona-musical.com/postt111805.html
    Yes Fissnick, I can Enjoy. He has great songs
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Fissnick said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    http://www.zona-musical.com/postt111805.html
    Yes Fissnick, I can Enjoy. He has great songs

wow, thnx alot man !

Guilty and Aria the best ones !

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear ones Just came to check up on you;-) Thank you all for the posted links with the songs and videos, I like them a lot!
    When we are talking about Tose's new album, I can't pick again favourite one, but I must say besides the wonderful "The hardest thing" and "My little one" I love "Guilty", "Separate ways" and "Don't you hurt the ones you love" the most:-)
    Nah, I love "Glide" and "Aria" as welllll, ah can't pick..hehehe.. Love them alllllll!
    Feowlyn, I guess you need the translation of the words? It means- You (then probably some verb, or you know what it refers to) me more?
    As for instance- Ti mene povekje me sakash?- You love me more?
    Dragica, blagodaram za ubavite zborovi, sega sum ushte poradosna bidejki Kire e nashiot shampion!:-) Stana prvak na svetsko nivo, superrr I jas se soglasuvam deka sme veseli, a i ti mozesh da ni se pridruzish bidejki go imash istiot duh pa moze togash kje gi pobedime site ekipi : D

Baknezi i pregratki za siteeee!
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Bazilija said:

All songs are good but, for now, my favorite songs on Tose's new album are Separate Ways and Aria, but (again anda again but hihi), listening to this album makes me cry. Too much sad. And his voice... huh! I was looking for some way to overide crying and sadness while listen the new album and I got it - from time to time I listen to the song "Vezi me za sebe"

Bakneži i pregratki za site. Ve sakam

Bazilija said:

Fissnick, this is the first time I see you here, welcome and feel at home

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Feowlyn View Post
    "ti mene poveke" ?
    Once again me ant understand such simple things.. -.-"
    *sighs*
    How are you everybody?
    Hi Feowlyn! I am not too bad, as a rainy day
    Hug!

Feowlyn said:

It was snowing here last night. A bit of it left. And as much as I LOVE and NEED snow.. yet my heart is filled with rain, cos the one I need is not with me. *sigh*
    The context of "ti mene poveke" was.. Well its a bit germanish

feowlyn: du fehlst mir .. sehr viel
    ...: ti mene poveke

Translation: I'm missing you .. very much
    ...: I'm missing you more (???)

Oooh, also a bit grammar? Who'd care to explain?

I am ; Am I
    You are ; Are you
    He/She/It is ; Is he/she/it
    We are ; are we
    You are ; are you
    They are ; are they