Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Oh, I finally did it It was little bit big and took some time, but it's always a pleasure to help Here you are

Interviewer: Someone are saying that you were using him, I would like to know what was your relationship with your protege?
    Liljana: As you know I'm a singleton, I have no brother nor sister, I'm not married and I don't have children, because I couldn't have children, so that's how Tose appeared in my life when there were many emotions and some big emptiness in my life that he fulfilled and that in a way was a God's gift. I didn't understand much of music, it is very hard to succeed in that business, I don't know that job, but it is easy to succeed if you do that with love and you have some goal and a big wish. Probably people start from themselves, we are strange assembly of people, we always start from ourselves, what we would have done in that moment. So all the conclusions that come, are coming from people that would probably act differently than me in that moment. I'm saying again, I understand that and I never asked the rest to understand me, my life was fulfilled. My life was Tose Proeski. If they understand how much Tose was popular in all of the countries and how much the pressure was big, I had a role to fight and protect him from all of that.
    Interviwer: How where your connections with Tose's family?
    Liljana: Very very correct. So, Tose built an attitude that they didn't mess in our work, neither I was messing in their private life. Because Tose cherished huge love for his family, so if I tell you how much he loved them and how much they loved him, I'm sure whole Macedonia didn't love that much, as they loved each other.
    Interviewer: We have to say that everything connected with Tose's carrier you did by yourself, is that right? Regarding the agreements etc.
    Liljana: Yes, I was working alone, but 1 year ago I refute of Tose's carrier on the Balkan, so everything that they did, the CD's, that sponsorship I transfer to another company, and rejected from everything in order they to invest in his carrier.
    Interviewer: 2-3 days after Tose's death in the media proclaimed Andrijana Budimir, til that time unknown in the public and she presented as his girlfriend. What can you say about that girl?
    Liljana: I can say that yes, Tose and Andrijana were in a relationship from May-April 2002 til 2003. 2003 she left so that relationship finished.
    Interviewer: Did you approve their relationship?
    Liljana: Yes I did, I approved their relationship..
    Interviewer: Even though she says something different now in the media..
    Liljana: Well obviously so that I wouldn't say something else, she appeared in April this year from the club she left, she will probably tell you from which reason, she wanted to play for "Kometal" in Skopje and Tose was feeling an obligation, as far as I know, to help her as much as he can. What was important for me was that, on the question if Tose wants to have serious relationship, long-term one, he told me that he liked to dedicate to his world-wide carrier, that was his first goal and that he didn't plan to marry nor to live with someone.
    Interviewer: How come then so much stories, is there some circle of people that has something against you?
    Liljana: Several people had something against me from the first time I came here, as you know I'm a stranger here, I'm not from Macedonia, secondly it was hard to undergo when someone is ashamed to do something like that. As well Macedonian people weren't aware of how much Tose is big, not much attention was dedicated to him, so they didn't know what he actually does and how much he is popular. Something else, why do you think Tose said on one of his concerts that the song "Cherry tree" is one of his favorites and an autobiographical one? "What is that in the people sadness, that are living in others lives, who sails in my past, completely calm and with no shame?!"
    Interviewer: Miss Petrovich thank you so much for the interview and once again my condolences.
    Liljana: Thank you very much
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

2. roshel18 said:

Hello all,
    Lydia, thanks for the big translation that you've made, it was very interesting (brave woman).

Here is one more very good song that I came across in, Stvari Lagane
    It seems to me that it's not Tose's song in the original but his performance is brilliant as always and so is the musical accompany. I would like to know what is the song about and so... thanks (hope the link will work)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrCr...c-HM-fresh+div

Lydia_the angel said:

Hey dear roshel, you're welcome about the translation No problem
    Regarding the song, yes, it is not from Tose, but like you said, he performed it perfectly as any other song Because I recall that I translated it somewhere in the past and you wanted to know what it is about, I'm sending you the link to its translation Btw thanks for reminding us again on this lovely video

Tose- Stvari lagane

Many greetings for all, xxx

velvet_sky said:

Lydia thanks for the translation (hug)
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

5. roshel18 said:

lydia - thanks for "Stvari Lagane"

Lydia_the angel said:

Temi and Roshel you are both welcome about the translations

Greetings for all of you, xxx

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello sweethearts I hope you are all having nice time wherever you are
    I just wanted to share one thing with you, which is quite important for me
    Well, this Wednesday night I went to the cinema to watch the documentary about our angel I was really eager for it to come, so I was very pleased to be part of it... I know you are all wondering about its value and trust me, it is indeed worth seeing
    There are these new moments that we have only seen parts from, and you will feel special while watching it, I'm sure.
    I felt that way, I paid attention on every detail, I know that the producers and composers where talking more about the making of the songs, but everywhere was Tose, his singing, his perfect smile and energy, so I truly enjoyed it.
    Anyway, although I was happy to see these new shots, because I felt as Tose was there among us and that actually never left, I was rather sad all the time..
    You can't stop the feelings, in such moments, so it is impossible to shut your soul and order not to suffer...The ending was more sad than anything, but I promised to myself to keep this movie in a good memory, and don't let the grieving to overtake me again...I want to remember Tose's cute smile....
    While watching it I realized one important detail, Tose was smiling really in almost all of the documentary, but I felt as he was maybe tired in a way of all those things, we all know he never had free time, he was always busy, he was really exhausted, and he was just a normal human being not a machine..and nobody is able to accomplish all of the things..it is just impossible...everyone needs rest, needs power...
    Tose had this life as a game with no limits, just as the one that is described in his song- "Igri bez granici" (Games with no limits).
    This fact was also confirmed in a way in the part of his last interview that he gave the night before he died, where he also seemed tired and said that he would truly wished to be free in a way, to calm down for a second and to rest..
    So if not for anything else, now when we can't turn back time, the 'positive' thing in all of this is that I'm sure he finally found his peace, his serenity on the way to heaven...
    He is now in a much better place, somewhere save from harm...

Remember Tose's smile forever, xxx

8. roshel18 said:

Dear lydia, thanks for telling us of the documentary film about Tose and sharing with us your thoughts and feelings about this scene. While reading it I immediately got tears in my eyes.

marta11 said:

Hello!
    Lydia, thank you so much for telling us about the documentary. I wish I could watch it. Maybe someday... It's good to know Tose was happy and smiling really almost all of the documentary.
    Greetings
    Last edited by marta11; 03-01-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Bazilija said:

Blagodaram Lidia, mnogu sakam tvoite zborovi

Pozdrav i ubavi želbi na site kade i da ste.
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Lydia_the angel said:

You are all welcome It was my pleasure to share this special event from my life and hope that you will all have to chance to check it someday and I truly wish that to happen If not for anything else, I'm sure you will feel like me- that Tose has never left us and will always be there for us, with his music, spirit and his divine smile to lighten our lives forever

Many warm greetings and love to all, xxx

marta11 said:

Hello!
    Can someone pm me the song "Pogledaj u mene"? I think I've lost it
    Thanks in advance!

13. roshel18 said:

Hello and how are you all?
    Here is two videos with friends are talking of Tose while he is watching them and "reacts". So, it makes me curious what was said there. Lydia, could you please translate it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIEhOP3FP1c&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRcf...eature=related

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by marta11 View Post
    Hello!
    Can someone pm me the song "Pogledaj u mene"? I think I've lost it
    Thanks in advance!
    hello Marta

here u go,u can download from here:

http://mp3zr.com/?q=Tose+Proeski+%22Pogledaj+u+mene%22

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    hello Marta

here u go,u can download from here:

http://mp3zr.com/?q=Tose+Proeski+%22Pogledaj+u+mene%22

Thank you so much

Feowlyn said:

Hello everyone. I havent been here on AGES.
    Today,on 10 of march 2009 about 2-3h ago I stood on top of the world ( Krushevo ) on Toses grave and left a candle there. It was breath taking how much love people have left for him. I also took a few pictures so if someones interested I can upload them and send later on ^__^ It was really snowy and windy up there.

Yup ^____^ I am in Macedonia and headoverheels in love with this amazing country, tho some things are really akward - like tractors on higways O_O and dogs in trash bins O_____o and uhmmm.. reallly EMPTIED til frame cars on sideways O_O

Greetings from Negotino, Feo.

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello everyone!!! Huh, I feel tired- I had some bunch of work with the translation of the videos But eventually, I'm happy everything went ok:-p
    Feowlyn, I'm glad that you made up to Macedonia finally It's great that you visited our sanctuary of love- Tose's graveyard, I can imagine how you feel, the feelings must be mixed when you are out there, but try to keep good memories
    Maybe the weather isn't so good these days, but I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here in my city is sunny but windy, we ever get any snow :-)
    Oh, and since you are here try to visit some other cities as well:-) I know that Krushevo, or Negotino where you are now, are small ones and have many villages around, that's how you see tractors or dogs:-) but no worries, some things are weird to me as well, somewhere:-) Oh, and even better you can come when it will be more sunny and warm:-P Macedonia has many things to show and keep your attention

I will send the translation in the next post, it is translated as the people are talking, probably the interviewer asks a question and various people are answering, and the parts of their answers are collected and united :-)
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 03-10-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Lydia_the angel said:

part 1

- He's born with a star on his forehead
    - The first impression was- look at this child, sings like a mature one
    - He's a man that simply loves music, lives for music and he's the music itself
    - He's same, musician that loves to sing, play on instruments all the time
    - He sings in every case, he sings all the time, he can sing aria from some opera very well
    - He listens to Chaykowski
    - He loves everything, he loves to sing aria's
    - How does he relax? Yes, how? -With music
    - He's multi-practical, whatever instrument he touches, he does it well
    - He is fantastic multi-talent
    - He plays the guitar great
    - He's calm, polite, kind
    - Privately he is what we call- down to Earth
    - Toshence, he is to me Toshence
    - He is not a brawler, in no way
    - No one can make him nervous, he's very calm
    - What can make him nervous? Basically nothing
    - If he sees arguments, in a coffee bar, when we go out
    - I haven't seen him in an argument, but he is good with karate so something may happen
    - He wants to unravel those arguments even though he doesn't know the people, that is his nature
    - When we play volleyball, when he is free in Krushevo, instead of 3-4 sets he wants to play 7-8
    - He practice all the time
    - Instead of 24 to give him 25 hours he will use them to the full
    - He bears like a real man- to the end
    - Defeats make him nervous
    - For sure it is more glad for him when he wins
    - If he plays against me, he loses often, if he plays with me- rarely
    - The most disciplined
    - Well he is too much disciplined
    - When he will say that he will come on the rehearsal, he comes for sure, when he doesn't come, doesn't, that's it, but mainly when he is needed, he is there
    - He sleeps til 1-2 am, but when he moves along he doesn't stop
    - Do women like Tose? Well it is obviously that they love him, because there are billions after his concerts
    - Women love him, how not to love him?!
    - Why is like that? Well don't know, because it is women philosophy
    - I was present on several shootings and he paid attention at the same time on 3 girls around him
    - He pays attention to each of them equally, no one feels abandoned
    - Basically what is needed, he gives autographs, he kisses and afterwards goes probably to his beloved one

part 2

- I see with him often, we go out all the time, we are passing through beautiful girls, it seems as he doesn't notice them, then the other day you see they are together with that girl. I don't know how that happens.
    - I don't know what to tell you on this subject, because I know all of his e-x girlfriends
    - So I would really want to ask this question: Tose how do you seduce the girls?
    - I don't know if he's in love or if I've seen him in love, maybe his in love all the time
    - He's in love all the time
    - He loves to go out on some more intimate places
    - It happened once that we met in the same coffee bar, he was there, drank juice and then went home
    - He's terrorizing me all the time, to re-install things on his computer
    - Something that maybe you don't know is that he adores to wash his car alone, he does that pretty often, he also adores to swim in the pool, he loves to play with the children here in the neighborhood
    - He's all the time in the center of people's attention
    - He's handsome, girls love him, what else is need for one pop-star
    - The proportion between his talent and his work would be 99% talent, 99% work, all together, so would be some 198% of everything
    - I love you all, like Tose would say
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 03-10-2009 at 12:32 PM.

19. roshel18 said:

Dear lydia, thanks a lot. It was a little bit too weary, wasn't it?
    Sorry, I'll take time-out. just want you to know that I really appreciate your doing in leading this thread.
    by by and be well, rachel

Lydia_the angel said:

Dear Rachel, you are welcome and no worries, of course you are NOT weary at all I just felt tired by trying to catch out the words, pausing the videos, and translating simultaneously , but you know that I did it with pleasure, because I know that sometimes by such videos, some of you that didn't get the chance to know what was Tose like, get that opportunity with such interviews
    So please don't apologize, I'm here, you know, to help out as much as I can

All the best for all of you, xxx