Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

i'm little one said:

u r welcome MatiTurk anytime
    i know about Turkish because i learnt it long time ago just didnt finish it

2. soleil86 said:

Thumbs up

Hey ya!

Blagodaram Lydia! Hopefully I found the right Macedonian word for German Danke! Preferably I´d like to learn all your Slavic languages together. It would be also cool if I could learn the Cyrillic alphabet. But it isn´t as easy as it seems to learn different languages just by yourself.

But back to topic thanks again for the translation or the correction of "I´m little one´s" translation! It´s really nice that you all are welcoming me so friendly!
    And yeah I already love plenty of songs of Tose no matter if they´re in Macedonian, Croatian, Serbian or English.

Tose was a great person and I wish there would be many more persons like him to make this world a better place!

A great weekend to all of you!

CU

marta11 said:

Lydia_the angel said:

Keine Ursache soleil86 You wrote the word correctly, well done- If you and the others like MatiTurk would like to learn Macedonian you can all enter and visit the thread opened for learning the Macedonian language and post there if you have any doubts or questions about the language;-)
    Thank you also for your kind words about the members here and about Tose, that means a lot when I know you all feel him that close, even though some of
    you heard of him after he left us this tells much, how great he was that he managed to reach the hearts of all....

Maria, thank u as well for the wishes regarding our great Easter day I'm also glad that you are willing to help;-) that is for admiration:-) I will check your other translation and correct if you have made some mistakes, I know you
    can learn by translating the songs and improve yourself and that's why I'm also helping you with the rectifications, hehe...

Marta, thank you so much for the lovely videos, good to check them even some for many times, they are just incredible:-) thank u again

Speaking of it and the thing that there are many fans of Tose all over the world (and you are all here the best proof of it, coming from different parts of the world, that I feel that Tose has united us) I found one video where an Indian guy sings a song of Tose

Well, it is not something perfect, but in consideration of the the thing that his spirit and songs has reached til India and the guy sings on Macedonia tells too much Hope you will enjoy:-) The guy is bit funny as well Here's the link;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Owm...&feature=email

Greetings for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

i'm little one said:

Ohh Lydia,u know how much i like Macedonian and how much im tryin to learn it and through songs its more easier(for me) cause i remember some words,expression and in next time when im translatin im not usin dictionary so often and hope soon i wont only write in Macedonian ill also talk in it
    And translatin Tose's songs ohhh thats so great for meAnd Lydia,when ill translate some other songs which im havin now ill let u now and put it in new thread with ur corrections
    and the video which u posted here is great,i must admit guy is singin goodand i like that song so much...but in original version of course

Soleil86,ur welcome anytime about everything and yes,as Lydia said,come to our thread about learnin Macedonian language and we ll teach u so quicklyim sure,and grammar,and alphabet,and everything!

Baknezi za site

6. kristina_bulgaria said:

can somebody tell me where i can find the song "harem"?? :S i couldn't find it anywhere.... (((
    Last edited by kristina_bulgaria; 04-22-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: mistake

i'm little one said:

hello Kristina,u asked about the song and i must tell u that in our thread before was the link for that song(somebody uploaded it) but not its not available anymore,but anyway i found another link and maybe ull download it from there http://www.uzmime.com/domaca-muzika/...ski-Harem.html
    but if no,i hope others people here ll help u for suresee u

velvet_sky said:

Well if the link doesn't work, here I uploaded it.
    But this song isn't from Tose, it's by Martin Vucic. :]
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

9. kristina_bulgaria said:

thank you veeeeeeery much for the replies!!! I downloaded the song! it is great!
    благодарам!!!!! :-)))) (I hope it's correct)

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by kristina_bulgaria View Post
    thank you veeeeeeery much for the replies!!! I downloaded the song! it is great!
    благодарам!!!!! :-)))) (I hope it's correct)
    nema za čemu

sofika said:

Smile hey there!!

I haven't been here for a long time but I am checking on you guys every now and then so that I can be in touch. I hope you are all ok and that you all had a very good Easter vacation. I just came back from my holidays in Poland and I have to admit that I am amazed by this country!! So, Poland (friend of this site) Poland (your country) is very beautiful and people are very beautiful and gentle and nice. I've been to Warsaw, Kielce and Krakow and I loved every place. Polish women are very beautiful and elegant and Polish guys are real gentlemen. I loved everything and I promised to go back again. And both you and my friends were right!! Wedding party was the best party I've been to. You must be proud.
    Where is Dragica? I haven't seen her around for a long time. I hope she is fine
    Kisses to everyone
    Sofia

Lydia_the angel said:

Ok, here I am as well, after having lovely Easter holidays Hope all of you beautiful friends here are doing great:-)
    Maria, I also hope that with time your Macedonian will improve more and more:-) You remember at first you asked for translations here, now you make attempts to translate songs by your own:P even though with small mistakes, you are doing great And be sure you won't need the dictionary soon;-)
    Yes, you can create a new thread and put the songs there:-) That would be nice and also others interested in them, may take a look Btw I'm glad you liked the video:-) Of course the original version is irreplaceable, we all love that one, hehe, I sent this with another intention, to show how far Tose's blessing voice and spirit has reached to
    And just small note on your reply to @kristina- that would be on Serbian, if you like to say some word with same meaning in Macedonian you may say- "nema problem" (no problem), or "molam" (welcome)
    Temi and Sofia, good to see you both here as well and Temi thanks for the link of the song;-) Hope you are doing fine and thanks for visiting us from time to time. Sofia it's great that you spent lovely time in Poland, I'm sure it is an awesome land, so maybe we will go to visit our dear Olga someday to show us around
    Hm, I also miss Dragica, I really hope she's ok, so Dragica dear, pls give us a smile to know everything's fine with you

Lots of hugs and kisses for all from my sunny Macedonia:-)

i'm little one said:

Yeah Lydia ur right,ive never imagined that i could translate from macedonian(and tryin from serbian),i found myself in it but without ur helpin my translation wouldnt be so correct cause i told u when im translatin i know how to say some words from Macedonian in Russian cause its the same,but English is poor and cant express everything thats why i make a mistake in some words which i know
    so maybe i should translate it in Russian first,so ull understand me if i translate in russian??
    and i think i must start talkin in macedonian even if in the first time it ll be so strange with my Russian accent
    ill open new thread ,thats so great idea,ill put there lyrics with ur correction of course and some new which ill translate,just i need time for this and i see that my thread about Jovan Jovanov with the song"ne sum Bog znae sto" is so popular,hahah yeah that song is great
    and yes about reply 'nema za cemu' i know that its in serbian,i simply didnt know how to say the same in macedonian and wanted to ask u,but u were first and already told meohh my lovely macedonian,and now i cant stop listen to song"Macedonia naviva za vas",i went crazy a little
    wish u have a great weekend and enjoyin these sunny spring days,summer is almost here

Poland said:

Oh Sofia welcome! I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit in my beloved country :-) I knew, you would like polish parties You are lucky, because now it is good weather here and everything is so beautiful :-) As I once said, I was born in Kielce and lived there about 19 years, now I live in Kraków for almost 2 years, so I'm glad you could see my two cities Please, write more. I'm very curious how foreigners see my country and my town, especially Kielce and Kraków Uhh... of course, I invite all of you here!
    And Sofia, I just thought to myself, maybe we passed each other in Kielce or in Kraków somewhere in the street recently and we even didn' t know who we are. It so weird but so amazing as well Your message made me really glad and now I'm sitting in my room and smiling to myself Thank You! :* And what you wrote about polish people is really nice
    I really miss you all and regret that I don' t have so much time to be here more often as I did in the past :-(
    Hope you are all ok?

And of course, Lydia, it will be my great pleasure to see you all here in my country

Many, many kisses for all

Dragica!!! Are you still with us ???
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

sofika said:

Hi Olga!
    If you saw a crazy woman taking pictures every day at the Jan Karski's monument, pretending that she is playing chess with him, that was me!!!Or taking pictures of Kielce from the church of Karczówka. Or drinking beer at the "butterfly effect" late at nights........What I liked most at Kielce and Poland in general is the landscape, that sense of space that you can breath the whole sky. And people who are still very gentle and sensitive. I was touched when I arrived at Warsaw airport and people were waiting there for friends and relatives holding flowers!!!I haven't seen this warmth of welcoming for years. And Mihat's parents were amazing, making us feel like family. And your food is great!!I think I came back with some extra weight...but I enjoyed everything!!!! After Poland I spent 4 days in Prague (Czech Republic) and though the city is like a fairy tale I didn't enjoyed it much because it was full of tourists, noise and not smiling people. Krakow is much much better. I am already planning my next trip to Krakow cause I really want to spend some days there. Maybe in September. For the moment I am up to my next day trip to Skopje cause my friend has his birthday in two weeks and I want to be there. Skopje is also a very nice city and very convenient for me cause it is only 2,5 hours by car from where I live (Thessaloniki). Take care. Lots of kisses to everyone.

i'm little one said:

wish have a great holiday to everybody here and enjoy it as long as u can
    And Lydia,hope ur ok and doin wellim startin my big weekend today so when it finish i dont knowsee u

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    wish have a great holiday to everybody here and enjoy it as long as u can; )
    And Lydia,hope ur ok and doin wellim startin my big weekend today so when it finish i dont know: Dsee u: )
    Thank you dear for the wishes, I also wish you all to spend lovely holidays and have a great time wherever you are
    I'm doing fine, thank you, it's good that we have prolonged weekend in order to enjoy more, just wish that the weather was better, it started to be rainy lately But hope it won't last too long, hehe..
    Oh and just know that it's always a pleasure for me to help you with Macedonian and the translations, you are doing wonderful even by yourself so don't hesitate to continue whenever you have wish for that Btw I do understand little Russian, but if you want to learn Macedonian better you should practice writing and reading in it Although in another thread maybe you may talk in Russian so that I can learn it better
    Olga, dear, thank you for the kind offer and keep on mind to welcome us one day

Many greetings for all, xxx

marta11 said:

Hello!
    How is everything? I'm a little bit busy with my studies, but I read the thread almost every day.
    Could someone tell me if the album "The Hardest Thing" will be sold in other European countries? I hope so

Hugs and kisses!
    Last edited by marta11; 05-08-2009 at 06:05 AM.

i'm little one said:

Ohhh Lydia i told u what illl do without uhope ur holiday were the greatand write me something in russian,anything that u want but in macedonian thread
    u see my weekend seems finished but i want more
    and now im thinkin to tranlate something cause the weather is cold here and rainin,gosh i want sun and summer,and sea)
    so seems i must practise in my macedonian
    see u soon

and Marta everything is ok and i hope u can enjoy a little these sunny warm days(it was like this)even because of ur studies
    and about album i hope so too

Lydia_the angel said:

Here I am once again My holidays were lovely and now even better because
    we have lovely weather these days...maybe I will go to the beach soooon
    Hope you also have wonderful time enjoying springtime:-)
    Maria, If it's still rainy in Russia, come to visit us here and enjoy in the sunshine;-) but you won't have time to translate songs, hehehe...
    Marta, good to know you check on us here I hope you will do great with your studies About the question, I really have no idea, I guess you ask for Spain, it was planed to be sold abroad, even though mainly on the Balkans, but as it's an English album, I think they said it will be on other markets as well..
    Still not sure if it will reach to Spain, maybe you will have to ask in your country and see if it will be sold there as well:-) If I hear something I will let you know

Greetings, hugs, kisses, piece of sunshine from Macedonia to all of you