Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

i'm little one said:

hey Lydia u know i wish to come and even if i dont translate songs there ill translate what ll tell others people there hahah and enjoyin the sun and hot temperature
    and i want to go to the beach and stay there forever...ohh my God,its my big dream

marta11 said:

Hi!
    Lydia, thanks for the information. I'm glad that your holidays were so good.
    Here in Spain is hot and sunny, lovely weather, but I can't enjoy it (for now) because of my studies. In two months it will be different
    Maria, you can also visit us and practice or learn Spanish.

Hugs and kisses!

i'm little one said:

Marta i already practiceu can find me in thread "spanish translations"i asked for some songs so u see im ready who knows maybe one day ill talk in spanish
    i want sun and hot temperature,and beach,and sea,and again sun
    pregratki od mene za tebe

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    Marta i already practiceu can find me in thread "spanish translations"i asked for some songs so u see im ready who knows maybe one day ill talk in spanish
    i want sun and hot temperature,and beach,and sea,and again sun
    pregratki od mene za tebe
    Maria, it's good to see you're practicing Spanish . I can't talk so good in English, but if you have any doubt with the Spanish, I'll try to solve it.
    Un abrazo (= hug)

i'm little one said:

Muchas gracias Marta
    and anyway in the thread about macedonian language we've already started to learn Russian too,so ur welcome anytime
    its great to know and learn both of these languages together
    Hasta luego

marta11 said:

Hello!
    I've found these videos in which Tose sings in English:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwLQf...om=PL&index=27
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCTr3...om=PL&index=11
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M093I...om=PL&index=29
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOfs...aynext_from=PL

I didn't know Tose sang some of his songs in English. Were the songs recordered?

Greetings to all

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear ones I hope everything is fine with all of you The weather here is awesome, and I can't wait to go to the beach soooonm, Maria, you are welcome to come and stay forever if you wish
    Marta, dear, thank you for the links of these lovely songs Actually these songs are recorded on English as well, because were the ones (8 I think) that Tose performed when we were choosing to send one of them for the Eurovision Song Contest, so before he sang the very song this small part of it recorded on English was played as well so that we could hear how it would sound on English, because it was decided Tose to sing on English.
    But so far I only know the parts of the songs, like are on the videos, and don't know if they exist somewhere else where can be found as whole versions
    Hope I helped a bit

Wish you all a lovely time, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

marta11 said:

Hi!
    Lydia, thanks for the information
    The weather here in Spain is great : summer time! I live near the beach, but I can't go right now I want to be on holidays!!!

Greetings!

Poland said:

I just come for a short while to say hallo and send for all of you many, many kisses from my sunny (as well ) Poland!

Greetings!!!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    I just come for a short while to say hallo and send for all of you many, many kisses from my sunny (as well ) Poland!

Greetings!!!
    Kisses for you too, Olga.

Poland said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTNEbpFLTUo

Can somebody translate what Tose' s talking about?

Thx :*
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello guys:-) Sorry I wasn't able to come earlier and reply on what you asked for I hope you are spending your time as best as you can
    Here is the translation of the interview:-p

Host: Still at the party, here we have Tose Proeski, God gave him to sing
    Tose: Thanks to Him.
    Host: What's new?
    Tose: Well nothing, I'm working on the new album, I've already started in London
    Host: Is this some new style? What's this?
    Tose: This is my style, it's always been this style:-)
    Host: What is this cross?
    Tose; It's also always on me. I always carry it with me
    Host: Where did you get it?
    Tose: This is a greeting from Mother Teresa
    Host: Really?
    Tose: Yes, yes
    Host: Did she give it to you personally?:-)
    Tose: No, no, she wasn't alive when I got it, I got it from the Pope in Calcutta, when he was still alive
    Host: How are you satisfied with the performance tonight?
    Tose: It was great, the audience was terrific, they finally got up on their feet, they didn't stay on the seats no more great atmosphere, it was perfect, I love festivals, but specially "Budva festival" and "Suncane skale".
    Host: Watch this, is your greatest fan in Serbia, Bato the fat one, have you heard of him?
    Tose: I haven't
    Host: He's sixfold champion in judo in the YU:-)
    Tose: Bravo, I'm glad:-)
    Host: You've started with the album, where are you making it?
    Tose: In the studio in London, I've signed a contract with the people who are named as "People in motion" their company is named that way. I've met with Andy Wright who's the composer of "Simply red", then with Wayne Hector who's a composer of Michael Bolton etc, some other people as well, they are my cooperators, on my pleasure of course and I hope for some 1 year and half we will have real product.
    Host: Have you managed to get to the Croatian market, because I know you've problems there
    Tose: I've never had problems
    Host: How come you never had when they don't let you get there (the host is joking:P)
    Tose' It's not true, no nooo
    Host: Come on, first you came here then there:-p
    Tose: Well yes, it was like that, but that was the strategy:-)
    Host: So first in Serbia then in Croatia?
    Tose: Yes, that was the strategy like, it is impossible to go from Macedonia not passing to Serbia so to go to Croatia
    Host: Fairly. So, tell me do you have some favorite concert of yours?
    Tose: My concert, hm, two days ago, on the stadium in Skopje, 30 000 people, perfect atmosphere, a concert to remember
    Host: Do you have some favorite singer from Serbia?
    Tose: Colic is really dear to me, Vlado Georgiev is perfect musician as well
    Host: Come on, name some female
    Tose: I like Ceca, she's dear to me as well, I don't know who else to pick, Joksimovic of course, Oliver Dragoevic is to me as "top of the pop", he's king, person that I respect the most, Giboni, Hari Mata Hari
    Host: So everything that is worth you love
    Tose: Absolutely, it should be like that
    Host: But I must say that you are given from God, I'm greeting you, send greetings to your people too
    Tose: Greetings for all of you as well

And greetings from me to all toooooo, xxx : D

Poland said:

Dear Lydia, thank you a lot You are irreplacealbe!
    btw I didn' t know that Tose had a Rosary from our pope John Paul II. Wow...

Kisses for all ;*
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

14. roshel18 said:

Default i've tried to submit one minut ago but not shure it succseedd

It was so nice meeting you again at the forum, Olga, as many times before, stirrings up an interest in what was say at one or other of Tose's videos and Lydia, as always, translates it willingly for us. good to "read" you again.
    all my love, hugs and kisses od mene (right?)

Lydia_the angel said:

You are both welcome dear ones Always a pleasure to help you
    Thank you both for your nice words I'm honored
    Yes, Olga he had the Rosary from the Pope John Paul II and I think that he gave it afterward as a special gift to our current prime minister, as a person whom he respected
    Yes, Roshel, very well, "od mene" means from me

Baknezi i pregratki i od mene do site

16. jfilipov said:

Hi Lydia,
    I am new to this group. I live in the US and I always knew of Tose, but never really appreciated him until now. I just came back from Macedonia with my husband...we went to Krusevo and I was so moved. Since we have been back, Tose is all I can think about. His music is amazing and seemed like the most amazing man. We truely lost someone special on earth.

I have been researching Tose and I keep coming to your threads...so I decided to join. You know so much about him....were you friends?

Like I said, I keep thinking of him and I wonder why he was taken. I feel silly b/c I know most people mourned for him and went through these feelings so long ago. But I feel like he just passed away yesterday

Do you have any advice on how to make myself understand why this happened to our angel?

Thanks again for all of your posts...you seem wonderful

Take care,
    Jovanca

wyckey said:

I join Jovanca I have been reading this forum since months and I got to know Tose so much better! Thank you all of them!!

I'm Tose's biggest fan in Hungary haha

In August a Croatian friend of mine showed me how he sings and i loved the song so I asked what it is. It was Soba za tugu. I am still loving it, beautiful song.
    And he showed me then the video of The Hardest Thing and I became a Tose fan and its just getting stronger and stronger.

It is still hard for me to understand WHY. I think i will never let him go. No. He is still here with his fans and who loves him.

Today i was watching 2 of his concerts. Simply perfect, beautiful and the way he performed.. just takes my breath away.

And I'm so proud of my Tose collection It is very hard for me to find anything from him but I have got 3 DVDs and 6 CDs Hurray I wish i could buy his older CDs too.

Nah, i just wanna say: thank you for all the info guys, it helps me so much to get to know him better.

kisses

Viki

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear Jovanca and Viki It is so nice to have you wonderful people here in this forum Thank you so much for your lovely words and for revealing to us your feelings about Tose. I'm happy to know this thread and all of the people here helped you somehow to get better picture of Tose or make him feel closer to your hearts. It's wonderful and I'm glad to know that you gain such emotions about him, and that you enjoy in everything that has Tose's spirit within.
    Jovanca, thank you again for your kind words, I'm doing my best really and I'm very happy to know this thread has reached into people's souls. First of all don't feel silly of feeling that way, be sure that we all do, and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Tose was a great person with an enormous heart for all, he had unconditional love and a soul that is incredible to be described.
    We all join your group, and many people like you started to appreciate him more after his death, because simply only then we all found out what kind of person he was actually and about his good deeds. The media never informed about his humanitarian actions or that he donated money from his concerts or even make concerts just to help to someone. So the only guilty one for that are the media, bc were more interested in his love life than what he is actually doing. Anyway, he also kept that as a secret, bc noble people never boast with their deeds, they just do that and find the happiness by doing it, not by showing it to the rest, that is also written in the bible, so Tose as a great believer followed that spirit.
    It maybe seems as I know so much about him, bc I'm his fan since he appeared on the stage at the beginning, I followed his career and it was simply impossible not to be his fan and love his music and everything. Only boys were jealous, bc girls were so crazy about him, but they all had his CD's in their collection and all wanted to look or sing like him
    And yes, he was my friend, mean we never had contact in live, but I felt him as close friend, bc he was everybody's friend. Believe me it is hard to describe how approachable he was compared to his glory in many countries, he was so down-to earth and had wonderful personality. I wish I could make you and me or the rest understand why he left, but every time I come up to this question, the answer is never there. Only I feel as on this Earth, he was sent to bring divine values, share love, compassion and help to everyone in need, and to make all understand that we should all love respect and appreciate each other, never have bad intentions or hate someone. With giving love, people will give back that love to you. Tose was like that totally...
    Ah, I've spoken many times about him and his destiny and each time he is so inspirational thing that it is hard to stop showing feelings or even more harder to realize why he left. His songs have some secret meaning within and all tell something about him and his life, maybe we should search for the answer there.
    Even though I feel as he was sent with a mission, maybe taken toooo early, but yet for 26 years he had done sooo much...maybe he was tired so God decided to take him to rest and begin new life..I feel as he belongs now to a better place, as life after death is nowadays proved that it exist, be sure he is there singing and dancing
    I always imagine him like this, so that makes me feel better and makes the pain less. Maybe you should try the same and think of his unique smile. I'm sure he wouldn't want us to be sad, but be cheerful instead, as he was always
    Thank you both again for coming to this thread and for your vicarious devotion to Tose, his music and his angelic personality at all....

Lots of love for all, xxx

19. jfilipov said:

Thank you soooo much Lydia and Vicki. You words have touched me in a way I cannot describe. I very much needed to hear some kind of reasoning or a way to look at Tose's death.

I will follow your advice Lydia, and think of him in a special place...enjoying music and everything he loves. You are right...he was only here 26 yrs old, but he truly "lived" a life that so many can never even dream of. I will try to spread love and joy to the people around me, just the way he did.

I'm so happy that I found this thread and found a group of people that understand the way I'm feeling. My father is Macedonian and my husband was born and raised there. This was my third trip....and I cannot describe Macedonia as anything else other than "special." It is so spiritual and everything has meaning. Obviously my husband is fluent in the language...but I can really only speak conversational Macedonian. I'm trying though. Your threads have really helped...I thank you so very much.

I'm still trying to read through all of the threads and they are filled with so much information. I was wondering if you have the english translation to Bože Brani Je Od Zla.

What are your favorite Tose songs??

Thank you again....from the bottom of my heart

20. jfilipov said:

Vicki,
    Thank you again...Soba za tugu is an amazing song. I love it

Jovanca