Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

You are welcome dear Jovanca:-) I'm happy to know the fact that we have helped you somehow and hope that made you feel little bit better:-)
    And please imagine him like that, this counts for all of you, so that he would really be there enjoying as well. His spirit is more than free now, I don't know how to explain this, but by some reason I'm positive that he belongs now to a much better place. I just feel it and know it deep inside.
    And I'm happy to see that his deeds and his character showed you the great value of sharing love and happiness to everyone around and that you wish to behave the same:-) You are on the right way indeed and I really like that Wish we could all be like him or at least willing to follow his steps:-)
    It's great that you have Macedonian roots and as I got the impression you like every time you are here, probably it means a lot to you.:-) You are right that is really spiritual land and trust me when Tose left us, it was more than that, like a big great spiritual family united in one, we were just like that. So strange how one person so young can have such a great influence on people's lives, that's why I always say he was not an ordinary person, but a real angel in every meaning of it.:-)
    And don't worry about not knowing the Macedonian language perfectly it's great that you are making efforts and you are willing to learn and practice it. That's all that matter;-) Btw, you can always come to our thread opened for learning the language and for any doubts you have I'm sure we can manage to solve them:-)
    The song you are looking for as I remember was translated in the beginning, so I send you the link to it;-)

Boze brani je od zla

On this list you can see the translations, but not of all of the songs, because the list hasn't been updated recently:-) Anyway, most of them are there;-)

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...tml#post344433

About favorite songs, well many friends here have asked me this question many times and I was never able to give the right answer, because this is probably the most difficult question for me:P I simply can't choose, believe it or not I love all Tose's songs, maybe I have some favorite, but still that list will be tooo long again If I mention some I'm sure I will want to put the rest as well, hehe. But ok if you insist I will think of some best of the best for me..

Tajno moja, Srekjna li si ti, Cresha, Kazna moja si ti, Srce nije kamen, Studena, Usni na usni, Nemir, Volim osmeh tvoj, Igri bez granici, Boze cuvaj ja od zlo, Oj devojce devojce, Izlazi me ushte ednash, Makedonija naviva za vas, Separate ways, The Hardest Thing, Guilty........

Uh, I feel bad, I wanna put more and moreeeee Just know I have other songs I simply adore;-) if not all, hehe. He's the only singer in this world, who has all of his songs perfectly performed and with great lyrics and music that it sooo difficult to pick favorite, at least I feel that way:-)

Take care all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

2. jfilipov said:

Fala mnogu Lydia

Honestly, your words have truly helped.....I felt so sad everytime I thought of Tose But now, even though I wish he was still here on earth....I believe that you are right....he is in a better place. I hope he is singing, dancing, playing with children, and looking down at us to see how much he meant to us and Macedonia.

After doing a lot of reading on his life and death, I almost feel like it was his destiny. The way the accident happened was just too strange. I read that he was asleep when the accident happened...I pray he felt no pain

I was wondering if you know anything about how he spent his last few days on earth. I just wonder if he spent time with his family or performing. I have a few cousins that went to his last concert in Skopje and they said it was perfect

Well, as I said, all of your words have really comforted me and we are all so lucky that you started this thread.

I can't wait to here from all of you again

3. jfilipov said:

Hello everyone,
    I know this may be a huge request, but can someone translate Tose's last interview.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBAUZ...eature=related

I know its very long, but I would love know some of the things he talks about. I know in the first section, he talks about Krusevo and his old friends there. I wold really appreciate it if anyonce could tell more about this interview.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart,
    Jovanca

Lydia_the angel said:

Molam, nema problem Milo mi e shto ti e podobro
    I'm really glad you took my advice and imagine Tose being in a much more beautiful and magical place than our precious Earth. We can't change things, so we must at least make them less painful and this is the only way for that I guess. Long time we all were in a deep grieving and our souls still are crying out for Tose...those things can't change..his loss is irreplaceable.. and we miss him badly, but sometimes I feel he never left, because is there in every thing, present with his lovely songs, his face is still on the billboards and his spirit is felt everywhere..That is really special feeling...
    About his last days, as you probably know some days before the accident, he had this amazing concert in Skopje and then he went to Krushevo in his family house for a few days, as I know, he had nice time there, but wanted to stay, felt as tired and as his family informed the media, he was repeating all the time that he doesn't want to go, doesn't want to leave from there and go on that last trip...hm..and what is strange he was on an interview in one TV here in Macedonia some hours before he began the trip, and first time I saw him with sad face, I even remember saying this to my parents, hey look at Tose, doesn't he look like he is very very tired and sad? hm..because trust me it was so strange to see him in such mood, too serious..hm..he was always cheerful and with a smile on his face...That night it was as he had some feeling that something might happen, or I think that way..hmm
    And just speaking of it, I just saw you have sent another post in the meantime, looking for a translation from the very interview but since it is little bit longer, I will try my best to do that these days, if not whole at least for you to take the point of it, because tonight it is little bit late and I'm off to bed now Hope you don't mind

Goodnight and sweet dreams to all who are sleeping already xxx

5. jfilipov said:

Oh Lydia,
    You are just the absolute sweetest person
    I believe you are correct...Tose is everywhere. These feelings that have come over me this past week since I arrived home from Macedonia are so strong. I have been thinking about Tose all day and all night.

Honestly, I keep reading your posts for comfort. Your words help me in so many ways, especially when you said that you truely feel he is in a happy place. I just keep telling myself that he was an Angle on Earth....and God needed him back in Heavan. I know this may sound strange, but I look forward to seeing him again...someday in Heavan.

Thank you again for helping me with Tose's last interview. It is so strange that you mentioned tha he looked sad and tired b/c I felt the same way watching it. I wondered if the interviewers had said something to upset him...but I can't really understand the entire interview...so I wasn't sure.

I know I keep writing "thank you," but you deserve a million "thank you's." Tose was very lucky to have a fan like you...to keep his memory alive.

Good night and sweet dreams...Tose we are thinking of you always

Lydia_the angel said:

Thank you dear so much for your lovely words, I'm honored really and it's absolutely my pleasure to help you as much as I can about anything:-) I'm very happy my posts and words bring you kind of calmness and comfort, I would really don't like to see sad faces and I'm sure Tose wouldn't want that as well..So lets don't disappoint him;-)
    For today as I'm these days with busy schedule, I managed to translate the first part, some minutes of the interview, because it takes time to listen to it, pause and translate, so hope you understand, but I will try later, at night, to listen and translate the other part, of this part of the interview
    Oh, and no worries about the thanks part the greatest gratitude for me is when I can help somehow and make someone happy
    Ok, here is:-)

Tose:Traveling to Zagreb, then from Zagreb here then to Australia then back and so on, I got enough, if I can transmit myself from concert to concert I will be the most fresh person on this world.
    Host: Does that mean that you have narrow circle of friends?
    Tose: No, fortunately every single free moment I spend in Krushevo with my old friends, that keeps me down to earth, I just got back today from there with a wound from playing volleyball because with my team there we play in the 2nd league and we got the first victory, on the training I felt and hurt my leg, all of that playing holds me down to earth and the circle of my friends isn't small I have many friends in Krushevo and I try as much as I can to cherish them and not turn my back to them
    Host: Do you believe in them only?
    Tose: Hm, well maybe it is a theory that I don't believe in newly made friendships because few trauma that happened to me related to that
    Host: Have you been betrayed many times?
    Tose: Yes, from the newly made friendships, with the old ones I have maximum positive experiences so my soul leads me there and I use every minute I have to go there. Krushevo isn't close, but it's not hard for me to go there for them.
    Host: When we are to Krushevo, can you tell me in 5 sentences the basic things why the Vlachs are special as minority, what's special?
    Tose: Well, I don't know, of course every nation has its own characteristics, little bit strangely are delivered the legends about he Vlachs, you all know them as misers:-)
    Host: He's not married to a Vlach girl, no worries
    Tose: Yes, yes, I know that's why I won't tell extensively about it:-)
    Host: Do you know Vlach, do you speak Vlach?
    Tose: I don't talk, I understand 100%, I can't answer back because I didn't stay with my parents for long time, they talk Vlach, but I was with them for a little time
    Host: Do you know how appaling is the Vlach anthem, curse after curse, who doesn't know the language to happen this, to happen that..etc :-)
    Host: So lets get back on the characteristic, they are misers?
    Tose: That's how the legend says, but I don't think that way, many of them are artists, in music and stuff, because that is genetically transmitted, they are considered as very musical nation
    Host: Are they lover-boys?
    Tose: Well if I start from myself, yes they are family persons, they like and take care of the environment where they live, if the become successful people they hold together, like a lobby and tend to keep the money within the family, as for example there are some wealthy ones who have close people as managers on their companies..I don't know if that is their characteristic, or it goes for all..(all tend to have employees that are their family members)
    Host: Yes, it is said that Macedonia is led by Vlach lobby
    Tose: Really? :-)

marta11 said:

Hello!
    I haven't been here for ages. I'm too busy .
    I'm happy because we have two new friends, so Jovanca and Viki, welcome to the thread!
    Here, I learnt so much about Tose, and I really appreciate it. In Spain I can't find anything about him, but with all the people of the thread, I feel close to him, because as you said, Tose is everywhere.
    Lydia, thanks again for your great work here. You're wonderful

Pregratki od mene za site.
    Last edited by marta11; 06-09-2009 at 06:26 AM.

8. jfilipov said:

Zdravo na site

Thank you for welcoming me Marta

Lydia...you such an angel. How can I thank for translating for us on your personal time?? I understand that you must be so busy...so please, only do this if you have the time. I have found so many parts to this interview on you-tube that I'm wondering about....I know it is so long. Please, only do this if you have time...its no rush I truly appreciate all that you done so far and cannot ask for anything more.

Fala sto mi pomozi

Tose..we love you and miss you. We will never forget....

trancemka said:

Dear ALL!
    I am so glad to be with you in this forum! I like Tose Proeski so much and cant belive that he died. It's not the true! He is in our hearts forever!!!
    <3 <3 <3

Thank you all for memory!!

We love You, Tose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia_the angel said:

First warm welcome to our new member trancemka Thank you for your lovely words about Tose and be sure we also think the same, he will never be forgotten and he actually never left He's there in all of us Hope you will enjoy your stay and we are glad you liked it already:-)
    Jovanca and Marta you are both welcome about my help, I'm very happy as always to make you happy as well Thank you for your kind and warm words and for being with us here. You are all very wonderful and precious human beings, it's a pleasure to be your friend
    Now with the other part of the interview and sorry for the delay, I'm really really busy lately but managed to finish it, here you go

Host: Let's get back to the music. When it's about the choosing of the songs, many will agree about one thing, what ever you pick to sing, whatever song Tose performs it will be a hit due to his aura and karma. So, I know that your dream as a child came true when Jeff played guitar on one of your songs, and Gianna Nanini as well, but what is your criterion for a good song?
    Tose: Hm, well, I'm little bit specific about that issue, because I listen specific type of music, that nowadays is not so commercial, the rock music as I've mentioned many times before is my weakness and I try every song of mine that has been recored already and I will tend in the future about the new songs, to be in that style, no matter if it is commercial or not. I'm raised like that and that is my favorite style of music. There's no some particular way to pick my songs
    Host: How do you get attracted by the songs?
    Tose: At the moment when it will be given to me as a demo version I listen to it for a longer time and if it stays as a refrain and a harmonic composition those are the preconditions to be taken for my CD. And the people around me like Liljana and the rest from the team decide if the song deserves to be taken, from a commercial aspect etc. I give her the first information if I'm satisfied or not and afterward they decide if it will be taken or not.
    Host: So you slowly won the Serbian market, then the Bulgarian, now logically came the Croatian, where do you feel the best, where do you make the most money, where are you most respected?
    Tose: It is ungratefully to choose between the people..
    Host: Well because the pop music in Macedonia isn't the same with the one in Serbia or Croatia. I personally think that Macedonia has quality in the pop music, so related to that, how do they feel you and where you feel the most comfortable?
    Tose: I can't choose any territory, if we say for example from the former YU countries, from Macedonia to Slovenia it is the same, it is everywhere the same, the concerts are equally visited and accepted, the songs are as well hits in Macedonia,Slovenia or in the countries between.
    Host: Where do you have the most performances, where do you earn the most?
    Tose: Lately I'm more in Croatia, probably there I'm often as a quest, according to the thing that I have the most concerts and events there I earn the most at this time. Because the strategy plan was like that this period to be in Croatia, because there the album was recorded, the video etc.
    Host: Tomorrow you will make a video there, you travel to Croatia? (ah why did you go Tose
    Tose: Yes, again something related with Croatia, the people from the team for the video are also there
    Host: Oh, well you worked with Niksha Bratosh which is prestige.
    Tose: Exactly
    Host: You still haven't finished the musical academy while I somewhere read that you want to be an investigator, or enroll some academy about that
    Tose: Far away from that

11. jfilipov said:

First, WELCOME Trancemk! I just joined this forum and it is wonderful for Tose fans....I feel very close to him when i read about him

WOW Lydia...you are amazing Fala, fala, fala! It really is just so sad that this interview was the night before the tragedy I almost makes me feel a little scared because we really don't know what tomorrow may bring

But as I watch more of his concerts...I can see that he was an angel on Earth...and now he is an Angel in Heavan...singing in our hearts

There are so many parts to this intervew ...and there is another section I'm really interested in translating. I know you spent so much time translating for you us and it means so much

Whenver you get the chance....no matter when that is...only when you are free...can you translate only the first 2 minutes of this interview??

Mojish da go previdi ovoj prv dva miniuti za ova interview (is this correct)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2w9...eature=related

Please tell me if I am bothering you. Words cannot express how thankful I am.

Dobra nojt na site Chao!

Lydia_the angel said:

You are welcome dear and no worries about the Macedonian, you are doing great Since you wanted for me to tell if it is ok, I corrected some of the words You can practice with your beloved one and it will be great I assure you! :-)
    Mozesh da gi prevedish ovie prvi
    dve minuti od ova intervju
    Huh, luckily I found some free space in between to translate the first 4 minutes, 2 min gratis from me Here you go:-)

Tose: For now it is not so important, but in the future it will...
    Host: You are not some bole, you are handsome young man, talented as well and from that aspect you don't have to doubt that she's with you because you have money or good cars that you are well-situated etc.
    Tose: Nothing is important of that, and I don't want nothing to be crucial at the moment when I'll be with the woman of my life. So I'm aware and I'm sure that the real values nowadays are less respected, that kind of time has come, I don't know why I'm rebel with no reason, when the time is simply like that and I have to accept that. From the other side, I can't, because I'm raised like that I know which are the real values and til I'm alive I will esteem the real values and they will only be important for me, and that's how I, as every human being I'm looking for a soul-mate like himself/herself. I want that to happen to me, a girl that will esteem the real values.
    Host: Aren't you tired of seeking?
    Tose: That is maybe immodestly, lately we are all in a way in some cases people like which I don't want to happen to me, no matter if it's about girl or a friend
    Host: As you were growing up, as Vasil mentioned, you won Сerbia, then you tried in Bulgaria, in Macedonia you are credibly the biggest star and now slowly and surely you go towards the Croatian market
    Tose: You are "fave" of the fashion critics, Boris Banovich aka fashion guru simply doesn't miss you out in his fashion critics and from time to time offers you to have your own stylist.
    Tose: I don't want to
    Host: From an aspect as a professional on the stage, you don't trust in stylists, you don't want to have them beside you?
    Tose: No, I believe that behind the success isn't important to be some stylist, I want to get dressed as I feel at the moment, in this password period, about 10 years of my career, it is obvious for me that it wasn't a crucial for me to have a stylist or not. I don't have need of that, I'm a musician, artist, well I think I'm an artist, because for someone to say it's an artist it should have some background for that, I hope I have so far, I think that artists are allowed more from what the fashion guru has imagined. When I saw Elton John in tracksuit and shorts on his concerts from that moment it is everything clear for me.
    Host: When Elton John can do that, why not you as well
    Tose: Well, I'm a small fish compared to him, but when a great artist can do that...I'm not a person who built his career on an appearance and style, I got some style normally after some time, it got built itself, I did that by myself,
    I'm not a person that leads his career based on his style, on the contrary, I'm a musician and the music is the most important for me.

wyckey said:

wow Lydia you translate soooo much But we are very thankful because of it I have no idea what Tose said so.. I speak many languages (Italian, English, Finnish, Latin, Hungarian etc) but i dont speak any slav languages So al the translations help me soo much. Thank you so much

And the same here like in Spain. No one knows about him. Which is SHAME! But i try my best to make people get to know him. I send his songs,i use Tose siggys and avas on other forums, i make threads of forums about our beloved Tose and people like him!! Even though they never heard about him. And now my friends know him too, I show them my concert DVDs and i can say that if someone see a few concert videos of Tose then this person will be a fan of him!

What he did on stage is just perfect and awesome and touched my heart sooo much. Yay, he was the best performer.

I'm happy to be a Tose fan and it will never change. It is hard to believe that no matter what kinda music he played or what song he sang, i just adore it.

How it is in the Balkan? Can you still buy his albums? Anything? Im such a huge fan and i bought so many things but i miss some CDs and it hurts me because i want my Tose collection to be whole.

Kisses for the great Tose fans, I love you all

14. jfilipov said:

Lydia!!! Fala za ovoj prevod...ti si fantastichen Znam ova bishe golem rabota! (te molam..... isprava moja greshki)

Vicki....I agree w/you...anyone that takes a moment to listen to Tose will fall in love immediately He was perfect.....oh how I wish I saw him in concert!

Does anyone know why Adrijana Budimir sued Tose's manager. I found some articles about it on the internet...but I don't really understand what is going on?

Fala mnogu...Chao

PS. Tose, we miss you and love you.....
    Last edited by jfilipov; 06-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.

trancemka said:

Dear Lydia and all community!!

Since I found this post my life is changed. I see world by another eyes – eyes of Tose. I knew that he sings about love and lives by these feelings, but now I have translation of his songs and interviews… I don’t know how I have to thank you for this! I am happy to be the small part of your big love to Tose!!

From the other side my soul is crying with new force. I cannot reconcile myself to this fact. WHY WORLD SO UNFAIR?! Tose was so young, he loved life and wanted to live! He has opened heart and he brought love.

Why he left?

(sorry for my English)

i'm little one said:

Привiт trancemka ,як справи?Дуже приємно познайомитися
    feel urself here like a home
    well ill answer on ur questions,i still cant accept that Tose died,for me and for everybody who knows him and his songs he ll be alive forever...
    he teached and shown us that this world isnt so cruel like it seems,and no matter that sometimes we can be sad,angry,mad we must hold on and keep smiling,keep smiling no matter what...
    and even impossible things r possible if u have a hope in ur soul,dont give up,never...
    he shown how is beautiful every new day,that every new day is a miracle and only we can do it,he could open every heart,open and stay there forever even if u dont know him personaly,but through songs,he gave us this feeling....
    we keep memories about him and i know there in the heaven Tose looks at us now and smiles from happiness...
    we r all have a little of Tose inside of our souls and hearts...zasekogas...

17. jfilipov said:

Trancemk, I understand EXACTLY how you feel. I feel so blessed because I found this forum. I didn't know how to handle my feelings of such great sadness and didn't really have anyone to talk to about. Then I found you guys.....and everything has changed.

Lydia helped me a great deal and gave me a new way to reflect on our angle's death. Now, I think of him as a true angel that was put on Earth to sing and spread love. He did this perfectly. When I wonder why he was taken so young...I just believe in my heart that God needed him back in Heavan...it was his destiny....maybe that's why the tragedy happened so quickly and while he was sleeping......

I prey that he can hear and see how much we adore and miss him...and wish he was still here But he is in our hearts...from now until forever....singing and smiling.

TOSE...we miss you, love you, cherish you...GOD bless you and all of us

trancemka said:

Dear i'm little one and jfilipov! Thank you for your words!
    I am sorry for my tears, Tose would not approve it!
    You are right. He is an Angel who with us every instant and he feels our love!!!

19. roshel18 said:

Dear Lydia, thanks a lot for the long translations that you made
    Bless You

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by trancemka View Post
    Dear i'm little one and jfilipov! Thank you for your words!
    I am sorry for my tears, Tose would not approve it!
    You are right. He is an Angel who with us every instant and he feels our love!!!
    Molam
    and dont be shy of ur tears,through that we open and clear our souls