i ne brinem
    and not to care

ako me pogledas u oci

o meni nista vise ti neces znati
    You won't know anything else about me
    jer oci odati me nece
    because my eyes won't betray me
    u moju odbranu ce ovaj put stati
    this time they will be on my side(on my defence)

Slobodno gledaj mi u usne
    look freely at my lips

na njime ne pise bas nista vazno
    on them isn't written anything important

jer oni ce me znam, odati
    becausethey(palms) will reveal me (betray me), I know[/b]
    sve moje tajne odmah prodati
    they will sell(tell) all my secrets

sakrit' cu svoje pravo lice
    I will hide my tue face
    glumit' cu da sam nocas od tebe jaci
    this night I will pretend to be stronger than you

si zaljubev edno mome

Си заљубив едно моме
    I felt in love with one girl
    Од малечко до големо
    from little one to grown one

Дојде време да ја земам
    time came to take her (to get married with her)

Оф аман, аман
    uh, amman, amman

Јас отидов да ја видам
    I went to see her

Кога дојдов да ја земам
    when i came to take her
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 06-19-2009 at 04:24 AM.
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

velvet_sky said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    Thanks so much Velvet sky
    and can u correct that song too
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...-ciflikot.html
    You're welcome I will check this out later, if noone else did this before me for example Lydia

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    You're welcome I will check this out later, if noone else did this before me for example Lydia
    Thanks so much Velvet sky that's good practice for me,cause now i see where i still can make mistakes
    listen can i translate these words"Оф аман, аман" like "ohh God,my God" or better leave it like this?
    seems we did all songs,right?

velvet_sky said:

You're welcome at any time
    Yeah, I think you can translate it like this. The first thing that came to my mind was what I wrote, but what you say seems better
    And I think that all songs are ready now

btw I saw in the list of all translated Tose's songs, you have added the links to your translations of the songs and then links to the corrections. I will advice you to edit your translations with the corrections, and delete the links to the corrections. Because if I member open a link with translation, may miss the links with the corrections and there will be a misunderstanding

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    You're welcome at any time
    Yeah, I think you can translate it like this. The first thing that came to my mind was what I wrote, but what you say seems better
    And I think that all songs are ready now

btw I saw in the list of all translated Tose's songs, you have added the links to your translations of the songs and then links to the corrections. I will advice you to edit your translations with the corrections, and delete the links to the corrections. Because if I member open a link with translation, may miss the links with the corrections and there will be a misunderstanding
    yeah good ideai corrected my translations and already put links with right translations ,so everybody ll enjoy it
    and pls Velvet Sky check song about Koljo(i gave u link above),thats the last song and then list ll be perfectly complete

Lydia_the angel said:

Hey you guys, I see so much activity recently I'm little bit busy as usual, and
    didn't get notification of all of the posts, actually only from 2:-S Anyway, I came to check and see you've been busy with translating and correcting as well Well done, I'm very gladly surprised
    First, Maria, the video is awesome, I also liked the part with the girl, specially running after Tose and his spontaneous sweet acting made me smile really And then the part when she embraces and grabs his cute bum
    And well done for once again for you translating and Temi for correcting You make nice team;-) I was sure Temi has lectured the translations correctly so I didn't check for once again, I trust her, hehe, just while I was descending down on the page suddenly saw this verse, so corrected one word njene oci stanuju u svemiru (her eyes dwell in the universe)
    About the folk song I will check and post the corrections there, if necessary :-)
    Trancemka, it's great that you sent Tose's songs to your friends, that's how we will all contribute into sharing his love and divine spirit to all parts of the world. Your friend used quite nice expression after listening to Tose, you see how Tose is inspirational and affects on people's feelings and lives at all

Wish you all a great day, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Hey you guys, I see so much activity recently I'm little bit busy as usual, and
    didn't get notification of all of the posts, actually only from 2:-S Anyway, I came to check and see you've been busy with translating and correcting as well Well done, I'm very gladly surprised
    First, Maria, the video is awesome, I also liked the part with the girl, specially running after Tose and his spontaneous sweet acting made me smile really And then the part when she embraces and grabs his cute bum
    And well done for once again for you translating and Temi for correcting You make nice team I was sure Temi has lectured the translations correctly so I didn't check for once again, I trust her, hehe, just while I was descending down on the page suddenly saw this verse, so corrected one word njene oci stanuju u svemiru (her eyes dwell in the universe)
    About the folk song I will check and post the corrections there, if necessary :-)
    Hey Lydia,how r u?im glad to see u and yeah yeah yeah sorry that i didnt let u know about my "work" with translations
    i was really busy and crazy with it and with to make list of Tose's lyrics translations,finally we done it and gathered all his songs in one place,so im happy
    that song about Koljo which i asked is the last so after it we can celebrate our great work and have a little rest or much rest our team is a the greatest team in whole universe i think,team of translatin
    and yeah when i first saw that video i was laughin 10 minutes and felt so great,only Tose could do it and wouldnt mind that girl touched him everywhere...
    wish u all have a nice weekend,see u soon

i'm little one said:

We finished the list is 100% complete(i think so)so my congratulationsthanks u so much Temi and Lydia,what ill do without ur helpin i really dont know
    im goin to celebrate this and not only,baknezi i pregratki od mede za site

velvet_sky said:

Hey there
    Lydia thanks for the help and for the nice words You're really great! :]
    i'm little one You're welcome Great job you have done!
    Sorry but I couldn't check the song about Koljo, 'cause I've had work, but as I see Lydia already helped you So we are ready with all the songs and that's really great!

pozz do site, hugs

Lydia_the angel said:

Maria you are welcome about the help and Temi it was nothing, I didn't do much, you don't need my help Actually I must thank you both particularly about the list of Tose songs and thanks to all for being part of this thread You are all being so devoted to the thread and as Tose's fans at all which means a lot and is highly appreciated
    Btw it's absolutely great that the translations are somewhat finished, it is a really great job that took us almost 2 years, I mean since the thread is opened, but we've done it patiently and with pleasure
    So yes, we should be very satisfied, hope the members who are looking for Tose's songs and everyone who passes by will be satisfied as well
    I suggest to celebrate with glass of champagne That will be awesome
    Pregratki i baknezi i od mene za vas site, prekrasni ste
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 06-19-2009 at 06:57 PM.

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Maria you are welcome about the help and Temi it was nothing, I didn't do much, you don't need my help Actually I must thank you both particularly about the list of Tose songs and thanks to all for being part of this thread You are all being so devoted to the thread and as Tose's fans at all which means a lot and is highly appreciated
    Btw it's absolutely great that the translations are somewhat finished, it is a really great job that took us almost 2 years, I mean since the thread is opened, but we've done it patiently and with pleasure
    So yes, we should be very satisfied, hope the members who are looking for Tose's songs and everyone who passes by will be satisfied as well
    I suggest to celebrate with glass of champagne That will be awesome
    Pregratki i baknezi i od mene za vas site, prekrasni ste
    Lydia and Temi u know when i start thinkin about how it would be if we started to celebrate this with champagne in my mind comes all the time song"Limenka"i think we would celebrate like Tose was singin there
    have a nice weekend

marta11 said:

Hi!
    Lydia, Temi, Maria, all of you did a fantastic job translating the songs. The translations have allowed me to learn more about Tose. I wanna celebrate it with you . And I think I'll celebrate that tomorrow I'm having my penultimate exam!!!! And in 8 days... Holidays!!

Hugs and kisses for all of you, and once again, thanks for making this thread possible.

Poland said:

Hello everyone!!!

I can' t be here with you so often but you are still in my mind and in my heart I have to share with you my happiness- my sister was last week in Skopje and she brought me Tose' s The hardest thing!!! She said, it was difficult to buy original CD because there was hardly any of it because people had bought everything but eventually ahe found it for me Wow... it' s so amazing to have Tose' s album straight from Macedonia

Could somebody also translate for me what Tose is saying here- from 24:21? I know he' s saying sth. funny, but I don' t know what
    http://video.google.pl/videoplay?doc...60778960&hl=pl

Many, many kisses and hugs from me to all of you!
    Ve sakam! :* :* :*
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Lydia_the angel said:

Marta, thank you so much for the nice words and trust me, there's no better feeling for me than when I see that I can help somehow to all of you in order
    to get to know Tose and his music better:-) So my work all this time is done with pleasure and as long as I'm able, I will come whenever someone needs me:-) And of course we can celebrate ALL That will be pretty nice gathering:-) Btw wish you all, good luck with your exams, holidays, and whatever you have in mind;-)
    Olga, good to see you here too Well I think I can come for some month often as usual, but afterwards I will be extremely busy:-S but I won't think of that now, I will inform you then, lets use this time:-)
    It's so great that you got Tose's CD straight from Macedonia Hope it will bring you some brightness from here The video you sent us is very touching at the end, I had to wait for so long to get downloaded because it is big, but it was worth to wait:-) I was laughing as well with Tose, but the last scene when they gave him the statue and saying so beautiful words, that he is the light and serenity, so sacred human being, that Macedonia is very honored to have him, that he should live long and cherish love and humanity like he used to, just made me pretty sad, and then when he said that his parents actually thought him of being humane and noble so that statue belongs to them and he went in their embrace, just breathtaking, hm.. oh well I promised not to make you and myself sad, so ah...no worries.....
    Here's the part you wished to know what he's talking about, it's very funny:-)

"I apologize to my dad, there he is sitting in the audience, I must tell you one short gaffe that happened to me (talks with the little girl while embracing her-" Come here sweetheart....and you me? My beautiful sunshine") So I have to tell you this short and nice gaffe, when I went to my home, I bought new jeans, and they were in this style modern, and they had one hole, so I went to bed, and when I woke up next morning I saw the hole was sewed up while it was like that meant to be-modern and opened, and I said to my grandma- What happened with these jeans?, and she said: Honey you can't go like that teared up so my grandma had "fixed" my jeans:-D so that I won't catch up cold Next will be my dear colleague that looks amazing, looks great, he's a great singer, lets not saying about his dancing, I can't dance like him, no way, welcome Adrian Gadzaaa."

*You can all see how well he introduces his friends colleagues, with no jealousy, with so many wonderful words about them, their looks, personality, singing, he even play jokes with himself, how spontaneous, lovable and so sincere approach towards people, he's so special.....

Pregratki i baknezi:-)

Poland said:

Благодарам Лѕдиа

Многу бакнежи од мене за Тебе :* :* :*

Добро е то?
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

16. jfilipov said:

Fala pak Lydia! This was such a nice video. Tose bise kako angel It does make me sad when I watch this video, but at the same time...it is so nice to see him smiling and happy.

Tose...we love you...

Lydia_the angel said:

Olga and Jovanca, you are both welcome, it has been a pleasure as always
    Jovanca, I agree with your opinion, so yes, I try to see on the bright side and remember him smiling
    Олга, бравооoo, добро го напиша, супер само "то" е повеќе неформално, па литературно е "тоа", само за да знаеш, инаку меѓу нас можеме и со "то", патем, имаш 10 од мене
    (Olga, bravoo, you wrote it well, great, just "то" is more informally said, so the literary word is "тоа", just for you to know, even though we can use "то" between us, btw, you have 10 from me)
    *Oups I forgot, my name on Macedonian is written this way- Лидија

Greetings for all, xxx

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by marta11 View Post
    Hi!
    Lydia, Temi, Maria, all of you did a fantastic job translating the songs. The translations have allowed me to learn more about Tose. I wanna celebrate it with you . And I think I'll celebrate that tomorrow I'm having my penultimate exam!!!! And in 8 days... Holidays!!

Hugs and kisses for all of you, and once again, thanks for making this thread possible.
    Marta ur welcomewe wanted and we did it,not only me,Temi and Lydia,we r all did that dream came true
    hope ur exam was ok and u got the hight markand now enjoyin HOLIDAYS,hope ur havin nice time there

marta11 said:

Hello, girls!
    Maria, thank you so much for your words. I think I did a good exam
    I've just found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aAZ55q2SE
    In my opinion, it's lovely

Hugs and kisses for all of you.

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by marta11 View Post
    Hello, girls!
    Maria, thank you so much for your words. I think I did a good exam
    I've just found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aAZ55q2SE
    In my opinion, it's lovely

Hugs and kisses for all of you.
    Marta,video is greati like it))and im glad that u passed ur exams,so now u can enjoy this summer as much as u can