Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

trancemka said:

2 years without you, Tose...

But we still now and forever will hear you..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Poland said:

Forever in our hearts...

Те сакаме Тоше!!! Засекогаш!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

marta11 said:

Two years ago an angel died. Rest in peace, Tose.
    We will never forget you.

i'm little one said:

Tose is all the time with all of us...forever...no matter what....
    he is lookin at us from the sky and smilin cause he knows and we feel that he is in our hearts...forever...

velvet_sky said:

2 years has passed away, but still you're here with us, still you're in our hearts and minds, Tose! I know for sure that now you're somewhere safe from harm, near your cherry tree... (h)
    The hardest thing for us now is that we know we can't hug you, we can't see you in flash, and every day we ask ourselves and God Zosto otide ;( this world now is so grey, so lonely are the days without you, our Angel♥♥♥ ... your smile will always be in front of us, ikono moja..., neboto te srki and now Angel si ti there up in Heaven, venec bel ti pletat angeli
    You will always be in our hearts ♥♥♥ ☆☆☆ you're the brightest star in the sky ☆, the shine above that warms us up!!!!
    TE SAKAME SITE, TOSE!!! ♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆♥ ☆
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

MatiTurk said:

we all love you and your songs Tose rest in peace. you are a legend.

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear all...I hope you are all having nice time and enjoy this life to the fullest. I Just wanted to send a short post from me to denote this sad day for all of us Time passes by so quickly, I can't imagine that 2 years passed away since our angel left us, but only with his body, never with his soul.
    I'm happy to see that no matter that he's not among us, his music is still played everywhere, his songs are always part of our daily jukebox and his soul part of ours. I'm more than glad to see that he has gained so many fans from all over the world and that they are so devoted to him and the heritage he left us.
    I'm grateful to you all for that, for the feelings and words you always shared with us and I'm sure by this contribution we generally achieved his goal...

Tose, the most lovely angel of God, may you rest in peace and look after us always...you will never be forgotten...
    We will recall on you and your precious deeds and love you forever and ever.......

Best wishes for all from Macedonia, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

velvet_sky said:

9. roshel18 said:

halo velvet sky, thanks for bothering yourself and mention here all these links.
    did i understand right that the VD "zvezdonot nebo za tose" shows some happening, where all these poeple signal to sky "as if..."? what a beautiful idea, who initiated it? and how does it units the audience with the music in background. (i guess that there is no need to explain that i don't understad your language, that's why i'm asking).

velvet_sky said:

You're very welcome for the links

about the video "zvezdeno nebo.." it's been made in Macedonia, and as Tose on his last concert said "dajte da napravime dzvezdeno nebo" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfOooIaTGW0 ) while performing very this song "nothing else matters" ... it remained as some kind of tradition to make a star sky on this song (h) ... a star sky just for HIM, where the brightest, the most beautiful star is HIS STAR - our Tose (h)
    I guess maybe our Lydia was there, among this people which is great! The feeling to be there and make the star sky, while this song is performed by Tose, and while knowing that from somewhere above Tose look down and see all this, this feeling must have been undescribable for sure!!!

hugs&kisses for all from me...

marta11 said:

Temi, thank you so much for the videos! They're great. I hadn't seen most of them.
    Hugs and kisses for all of you

velvet_sky said:

You're welcome

*hugs*

marta11 said:

Hello my friends!
    I want to tell you that I've got all Tose's albums and two DVDs through a Macedonian cyber store. I'm really happy!

Greetings from my warm Spain!

velvet_sky said:

Hey Marta Great for you so Enjoy them to the Max

pregratkiii za site

Poland said:

Hey!

How are you all? Is anything new about our dearest Tose? I haven' t heard about him for a long time I really miss his new songs
    Lydia, once you told, there were going to be new Tose' s songs (found on his private PC). Is that still true? It would be really cool

Take care,
    greetings and lots of kisses from Poland :*:*:*
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

marta11 said:

Hi Olga!
    I'm a little bit busy working, but I'm fine.
    Like you, I haven't heard about Tose for a long time. A month ago was the trial and there were some news but nothing really interesting.

Hugs and kisses!

Te Sakam Tose said:

Hi all,

As you can tell i am new but as i have reads alot of your posts Lydia sakaf da za dali mozish da mi kazish keje e pesnata Makedonskata pesna shto Tose e imashe pejeno so zborojte gunjedane i aj ja mislam.
    Ti blagodaram

Te Sakam Tose said:

Is The Song Jurgedane??
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Te Sakam Tose
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Tose Te Sakam Za Sekogash
    TOSE PROESKI