Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

marta11 said:

"Te sakam Tose", welcome!

Te Sakam Tose said:

Thank-you Marta11 it's a pleasure to be apart of this forum with all you wonderful people.
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

So are you spainish??
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

velvet_sky said:

Welcome to the forum "Te Sakam Tose" !
    About the song you were asking, I think you meant this one: Djurdjevdan - Erdelezi Correct me if I am wrong

pozz za site
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Te Sakam Tose View Post
    So are you spainish??
    Yes, I'm Spanish.

Greetings!

Te Sakam Tose said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Welcome to the forum "Te Sakam Tose" !
    About the song you were asking, I think you meant this one: Djurdjevdan - Erdelezi Correct me if I am wrong

pozz za site

Thank you so much yes that is the song. Is the song serbian?
    Poz Elena
    Last edited by Te Sakam Tose; 01-05-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Could someone tell me what the word puno in serbian means!!

Ti Blagodaram
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    I have the album "Dan za nas", croatian version. I will appreciate it very much if you send me macedonian version. Thank you dear
    Hi could someone send me the croatian/serbian version DAN ZA NAS.

Thanks in advance

And can i also get the album Pratim Te......

AGAIN THANKS ALOT
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

marta11 said:

Hi Elena!
    Here you can find some links to download the discography: http://rapidshare-search-engine.com/...e+proeski.html

Enjoy!

10. roshel18 said:

Hello all of you,
    It's nice to see a motion in our forum which was quiet in the last months. This quietness is natural now, but this awakening proves that people hear are truthful Tose's fan.
    Like Olga and Marta I also was searching for something new about our dearest Tose. So, I'll direct my request to our Lydia or maybe to you Velvet sky: if you'll find some "special" article or reportage about Tose, please pass it to us through the thread. In January there going to occur Tose's birthday and perhaps some spacial article will appear in your media, newspapers.
    lots of thatks to you in advance
    "Te sakam tose" – welcome to the forum.
    love to all and take care.

Te Sakam Tose said:

Quote Originally Posted by marta11 View Post
    Hi Elena!
    Here you can find some links to download the discography: http://rapidshare-search-engine.com/...e+proeski.html

Enjoy!
    Hi Marta11,

First of all Thank-you for that and are tehy safe to download i don't want to get a virus on my computer!!

And second if you don't mind me asking what is your name!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 everyone.
    Last edited by Te Sakam Tose; 01-05-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

12. I love you Tose said:

Hellow!Hola! I'm new here, I visited numerous times to put the forum. My English is not good ... but my love for Tose Proeski is too big so I decided to try to participate in the forum.

13. I love you Tose said:

I want to thank everyone who worked on the translations already that due to this valuable colaboración could understand the songs from Tose. I had never heard of Tose, but when there a year and a half ago I discovered the Internet and liked it a lot of his music, his charisma, his smile. I decided to research a little about it was how I discovered this forum.

Te Sakam Tose said:

welcome i love you tose you have the same name as me but mine is in macedonian Te Sakam = means i love you. I am guessing that you are brazilian. Hope you can learn to love Tose and his songs as much as we do.

Greetings
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

15. I love you Tose said:

Thanks Elena! is a pleasure to be part of this forum. I really love the music of Tose Proeski, I can not pick a favorite, I like all his songs. I'm not Brazilian, I was born in Peru I have lived half my life in Peru and the other half in Brazil. I speak Spanish and Portuguese, and I know very little english, and I do not know Macedonian. Sorry for the faults or errors I'm trying to help me with a translator on the web.

Te Sakam Tose said:

Hi I Love You Tose if you don't mind me asking ifd you are not brazillian then what are you.
    And also all the macedonians in this forum will help you yo understand his songs.

BEST WISHES
    ELENA
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Hi guys you could please please tell me for the below video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePDzLIYK8XQ about 2.50-3.00 what song Tose is actually singing at this Skenderija 2006 Koncert in Sarajevo, Bosnia. PLEASE PLEASE I NEED IT ASAP.
    BEST WISHES
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear Tose's fans Long time no see, so I decided to check up on you:-) Unfortunately I haven't received notification that someone has replied on the thread after my last message, really strange indeed, hm...
    Anyway, I'm very glad that the forum is alive as usual and that we have more new members with such a lovely nicknames
    Great and warm welcome to both of you, I love Tose too and love you all as well
    Elena, our Temi sent you the link of the song you were wondering about, it is actually a Romany song, that's why your mum doesn't understand it
    Rachel, I will for sure tell you if there are some news related with Tose and his music, so far I think things are left for his birthday, so then there should be some new songs maybe that were kept for this day or some new activities, anyway I will let you all know, so no worries
    I wish you all a great time and blissful Christmas day

Elena, I just saw your message, the song that Tose is singing at the time of the video you mentioned is "Jedina", Serbian version of "Gromovi na dusha", lovely song btw:-)

Greetings for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Te Sakam Tose said:

Lydia,

da taka je pesnata je jedina ama koga e gledas pesna od koncertot ne odi Tose na gato da fati raka na fanoviti.

Ti blagodaram shto proba ako mozish da gividish. I ako mozish da mi pushtish ako go imash albumot Igra Bez Granica hrvatskio.

SREKNA NOVA GODINA 2010 i ti si od makedonija? od kadi

MAKEDONIJA ZA SEKOGASH I GO SAKAME TOSE ZA SEKOGASH)))
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

20. I love you Tose said:

Hi te sakam Tose! I'm not Brazilian. I'm from another country in South America, the name of the country is Peru, I'm Peruvian. I was born there but live here in Brazil.
    Hi Lydia, I felt you so much ... their translations helped me to know Tose, to understand the music a little bit of it. Thank you. A wonderful Christmas to you!
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!