Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Te Sakam Tose said:

Sad Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...a+in+memoriam#

The pain of lossing Tose will never heal.
    R.I.P Macedonian Angel

Just like the lady with the blonde hair said (i don't know here name can someone tell me?) there will never be someone born like Tose again with such a heart, passion for music, beautufil looks and such humantirain actions

POCIVAJ VO MIR ANGELU NAS
    Last edited by Te Sakam Tose; 01-04-2010 at 02:49 AM. Reason: wrong url
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

2. Toni_DelijeSever said:

No,I meant my highschool class,I'm 17 years old.

Smileys:

happy
    very happy
    sad
    winker
    kiss :*
    confused :/
    angry :@
    angel O-)
    devil 3-)
    with sunglasses 8-)
    nerd :-B
    shocked :O

There is plenty of them,but I can't remember right now

It's a very popular show on Croatian TV Nova,but the only thing I know is that they have guests from time to time,often musicians.But since I don't have that channel on my cable network,I can't tell you more. :/

Croatian singer Antonija Sola once said "Tose is not for us people,his place is next to angels",and she was right,his place is up there.
    Во мене душа остана,да можам да преживеам,со дел од себе постојам,во срцево умирам...

velvet_sky said:

Welcome to the new members to this forum. Glad that this thread has not been forgotten and new members are coming
    Greetings to all of you from me, hugs

btw: We Bulgarians are using cyrilic alphabet too
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

4. Toni_DelijeSever said:

Yeaaaah our orthodox brothers,greetings from Serbia
    Во мене душа остана,да можам да преживеам,со дел од себе постојам,во срцево умирам...

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_DelijeSever View Post
    Yes but it's complicated language,my class are learning it in school,but I don't.I don't like it :P

Црна Гора - Србија - Русија - Македонија - православна браќа!
    u dont like Russian???? shame on u its complicated like Serbian but if u know it it wotn be a problem for u know one more language

Thanks Te Sakam Tose u cant imagine how it was hard for me in the first moment to write smth in Macedonian but after ohhh i felt like its my native language))

at least im havin chanel on youtube so everybody who is havin chanels there ur welcome as guests and as friends

http://www.youtube.com/Marijaand

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Welcome to the new members to this forum. Glad that this thread has not been forgotten and new members are coming
    Greetings to all of you from me, hugs

btw: We Bulgarians are using cyrilic alphabet too
    heyyyy Temi,how r u?how was ur holidays??

7. Toni_DelijeSever said:

I caaaaaaaaaaaan't :P I just don't like it

Ohh your name is Marija? Beautiful

Te Sakam Tose said:

No,I meant my highschool class,I'm 17 years old.

Smileys:

happy
    very happy
    sad
    winker
    kiss :*
    confused :/
    angry :@
    angel O-)
    devil 3-)
    with sunglasses 8-)
    nerd :-B
    shocked :O

There is plenty of them,but I can't remember right now

It's a very popular show on Croatian TV Nova,but the only thing I know is that they have guests from time to time,often musicians.But since I don't have that channel on my cable network,I can't tell you more. :/

Croatian singer Antonija Sola once said "Tose is not for us people,his place is next to angels",and she was right,his place is up there.
    I know Antonija Sola i was talking about the one with short short blonde hair with the other lady next to her at part 1.03.

Toni, also please to be reminded that this is a forum about Tose and not about which language is better. Also languages are beatufil and we have to respect that.

Also have Lydia and Marta taken a holiday or something there haven't posted anything for quite a while??
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello everyone Just a short post from me to wish you all a Happy New Year and Christmas Holidays, always be happy, joyful, full of love and to share all those beautiful things in this precious life with the beloved people around you
    As I shortly inspected through the posts, we have a new member, Toni from Serbia, I'm happy you joined us, so warm welcome from my side and feel as home As you see our members are always willing to help so you will have nice time I'm sure
    And just to inform you all that the concert will be one day before Tose's birthday, which means on the 24th of January, about the new album from the songs I once mentioned that Tose had kept in his computer
    Anyway I will keep you posted about the details as soon as I find out more about it, so no worries...
    And I'm sorry that I can't visit the thread so often as I used to in the past, as I told you once I'm very busy now, but I didn't forget you, nor ever will Love you all and have a blissful New year and never forget to listen to Tose's songs wherever you are

Greetings, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Te Sakam Tose said:

Lydia could you please tell me where the translation of the jeans story at Tose's last koncert is and also what are the postcodes in Macedonia and what phone companies there are one of my friends is going to live there for a year and wanted to know but i tolded her i don't know i'll ask Lydia she knows everything!

She also knows where to find information about Tose's album and the koncert are you going??
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

11. Toni_DelijeSever said:

thank you for warm welcome )))))))

Does that mean Tose's friends will publish another album with the songs he had kept in his computer?

Te Sakam Tose said:

Could someone tell me what koncert this is that Tose is singing at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wywrjn4izpk
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

i'm little one said:

I caaaaaaaaaaaan't :P I just don't like it

Ohh your name is Marija? Beautiful
    Yeah yeah,im Marija

14. Toni_DelijeSever said:

Концерот во Скопје,мислам од 2003,почеток од каријера на Тоше

He published his CD in Macedonia on 2002. named "Ako me poglednes vo oci" and the next year he did that in Serbia,but the name of album on Serbian is "Ako me pogledas u oci".Translation is "If you look me in my eyes" :P
    I noticed that Tose had this outfit in music video for the duet-song "Magija" with Esma Redzepova

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Среќна ли си ти,сега кога носиш злато,или несреќна,што на моје место туѓи дланки треперат,тоа срце кому припаѓа...

Дал си сретнија,тамо далеко од мене ил несретнија кад заболе те успомене,нисам Богзна што,ал једном сам те лудо волио...

Dalec je nebo,ki nad manu zvezde staje,mislim da si tu,da mineva cas hitraje,nisam se vdal,blizu tebe vedno bom ostal...

15. Toni_DelijeSever said:

I found these songs on YouTube:

"Forgive me" (Ljubena)
    "When I see you" (Go lazam sekoj nov refren)
    "I love you and I hate you" (Pogledaj vo mene)
    "Hey blue-eyes girl" (Hej sinooka) - edna od mojte omileni pesni
    "Exotic dream" (Son egzoticen)
    "Why did you leave" (Zosto otide)
    "Piece of European truth" (Parce od Evropa)

But there are just parts of each song,why there aren't full versions?

velvet_sky said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    heyyyy Temi,how r u?how was ur holidays??
    Heyyy )) I am just fine The holidays were very very nice I wish I can have more they ended too fast but anyway it was awesome
    and what about you? how are you, what's up with u

pregratki i baknezi za siteee :]
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Te Sakam Tose said:

Could you post the links to those songs Toni and about the translation i don't need it i understand Macedonian perfectly after all i am MACEDONIAN
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

18. Toni_DelijeSever said:

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Te Sakam Tose View Post
    Lydia could you please tell me where the translation of the jeans story at Tose's last koncert is and also what are the postcodes in Macedonia and what phone companies there are one of my friends is going to live there for a year and wanted to know but i tolded her i don't know i'll ask Lydia she knows everything;-)!
    Hehe, thank you dear for the compliments and greetings to your friend, but I really don't know everything although I wish to
    Well if you mean about the story he tells to the audience about his thorn jeans and his grandma I was looking through the thread, but there are sooooo many posts that I just can't find it and the search bar doesn't work well.. so we have to continue with searching or if you don't know some word I can tell you its meaning, no problem
    About the postcodes, I know the one from my city and few others, so you can tell me for which city of Macedonia she needs a postcode and if I manage to find it I will let you know. About the phone providers there are T-mobile, VIP, One (ex-Cosmofon). I hope I was little bit helpful about this :-)

Toni, you are welcome:-) I still don't know what will happen on the concert, and with the songs from the new album, I guess Tose maybe had some demo versions where he sings them still these are rumors, so as soon as I get to know something I will inform you all

At the end I want to send best wishes to all orthodox friends and warm ones for Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and delightful time during these lovely blessing days:-) Честит Божиќ на сите православни христијани

Take care all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Te Sakam Tose said:

Thank-you Lydia for the phone companies that was a great help. I need for Bitola, Ohrid, Prilep and Krusevo. Lydia i always wanted to ask you if you knew what koncert the above link that i sent was from becasue i don't think it was the Skopje 2003 koncert. Any all the best and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. About the koncert i think you are right i also read that somewhere that the koncert is on the 24th. Thank-you for all your help with the information you have provides over these years.
    TAKE CARE xoxox
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS