Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Arrow Angelu- Angel

As I promised in the thread regarding Antonija Sola's song- Andjele, I translated the Macedonian version of this song dedicated to our angel...
    Here's Antonija farewell to Tose and I guess we can all find ourselves in the sad verses as well

Angelu
    Angel

Lesno na onoj
    It's easy for the one
    onoj shto zaminuva
    the one that is leaving
    proagja vreme, ama vo mene bolkata ne stivnuva
    Time passes by, but the pain within me doesn't soothe
    Dushava moja od tebe se prostuva
    My soul is saying goodbye to you
    ke svenat rozi I presusat solzi
    the roses will fade away and the tears will dry up
    no srce ne zaborava
    but the heart will never forget

Angelu dali si sam?
    Angel, are you alone?
    koj mi te zema da znam
    I want to know who took you away from me
    bez tebe jas propagjam, bez tebe ne mozam
    without you I'm falling apart, I can't go on without you
    angelu nokjeska sme dalecni ko zvezdite
    angel, tonight we are as far as the stars
    vo mene bolka e se, angelu bez tebe
    everything is pain within me, angel, without you
    bez tebe......
    without you.....

I ke go pomnam glasot tvoj i nasmevka
    And I will remember your voice and your smile
    ocite dragi topli I blagi za nadez i za uteha
    your dear eyes, warm and sweet, for hope and consolation
    ti bi mi rekol kreni glava visoko
    you would say to me- raise your head up high
    toj shto go nema zivee e vecno
    the one that is gone lives forever
    stom ti e vo srceto
    since is in your heart

Angelu dali si sam?
    Angel, are you alone?
    koj mi te zema da znam
    I want to know who took you away from me
    bez tebe jas propagjam, bez tebe ne mozam
    without you I'm falling apart, I can't go on without you
    angelu nokjeska sme dalecni ko zvezdite
    angel, tonight we are as far as the stars
    vo mene bolka e se, angelu bez tebe
    everything is pain within me, angel, without you
    bez tebe......
    without you.....
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

velvet_sky said:

Thanks for the tranlsation Lydia

Once I told that I wish to make a video for Tose, So here it is --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UMQVqhJooak
    It's with the song "Tajno Moja", one great song...

Last edited by velvet_sky; 07-26-2008 at 03:55 AM.

Tucumana88 said:

Thank you Lydia, I'm very touch right now, is a beautiful lyric, makes me cry...

And velvet_sky, the video is awesome, you did a great job!... I love that song! is one of my favorites!

Lydia_the angel said:

You are all welcome I was planning to post this beautiful song on
    my own decision, but I'm glad some of you asked for it as well:-)

@velvet_sky I must say I'm impressed by the video and specially by the song
    you have chosen This song is one of my best favorites, if not the very best:-)

Well, I can't just stick to one song which is my most beloved one, but I must say I have special feelings for this song, since its music and lyrics are amazing, creating one perfect story, because it is from Tose's beginnings and because when he was once asked to pick one song as his favorite he chose this one That's why I started this thread with the translation of this wonderful song:-) Well done once again and hope you will surprise us with another great videos like this one;-)

Stelly said:

Lydia, thank you again for the translation of "Soba za tugu" You were right, there're some different verses but the theme is the same. Really nice song.. I love the way he sang it in the Bg Arena on 14 of February last year.. it was beautiful!
    The lyric of "Angelu" reminds me of another great song dedicated to Tose - "Angeli ke peat". Only God knows how much tears I cried, listening this song... I would put the lyric and the translation for the other but there're some words which I can't catch. I'll give the link for the rest just to hear the song (if they're still not) :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tcp4pP6rgQ8

I think it's beautiful song!

Velvet_sky the video is great. Well done! (срамота е да ти говоря на английски, но да видят и другите хвалбите ми )
    By the way, I heard when Tose said in interview that his favourite songs are "Cija si" and "Polsko cvekje".. I don't know, probably all of them were special for him. Anyway, it's a fact that "Tajno moja" is a perfect song.

Kisses
    Last edited by Stelly; 07-25-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Fissnick said:

Hi to all of you fans of Tose.

I'm Fisnik and i Come from Kosovo.

I just wanted to congratulate you for the amazing job that you guys are doing here.

I never heard about Tose before his death,but thanks to my friend of mine who just sent me a song of Tose wich was Cija Si after 2 days i downloaded all of his albums.

And I'm telling you guys :s unfortunately Tose died very young because if he could live more the whole world would know him.
    Anyway Tose is alive in his glamorous songs.

Respectly from:
    Fisnik Aliu
    Gjilan/Kosovo.

Stelly said:

Fisnik, thank you for your nice words. Anyway, if there's a person who really deserves congratulations, this is Lydia. We are lost without her Hers translations help all of us to know Tose's song better. To feel them!
    I agree with you .. it was a matter of time, Tose to become one of the biggest world music stars. But.. he is the biggest one for all of us now and it'll never be different
    I'm happy to see you with us, Fisnik.
    Stay well

velvet_sky said:

Hey there :]
    I am glad that you Liked my video, really
    Thanks for the kinds words
    I've read once somewhere that Tose's fave song is "Cija si" ... but maybe he had a fave song from every album... anyway, in every song there is something special I think, that Tose has given to us... So every song by him is great, and it's hard to choose only one fave :]

I am also glad that Tose is becomeing more and more famous... Fissnick thanks for kind words... and yeah As Stelly said Without Lydia we are lost here hehe... she is doing great job ( Thanks Lydia )

Baknezi I pregratki

Tucumana88 said:

Hi, I think that every Tose's song is perfect, and although that I can't choose just one favorite,Tajno moja is between them...

Just like Fissnick, I think that all of you did and do everyday a great job in this forum, because you really helped me and help the people to know more about him.

And Stelly, I was hearing the song "Angeli ke peat", Is really beautiful, even that I don't understand a word . As I always say, I love to hear songs that are dedicated to Tose, cause are full of beautiful feelings, and everyone can feel identified...

He was the greatest angel that walked on Earth...

Kisses to all of you!!

Lydia_the angel said:

Red face Sorry for being tooooo long :)

First of all I would like to thank you so much for your lovely words for me I don't know what to say, I just know one thing- that this thread would have been nothing without all of you taking part in it and sharing with us your feelings for Tose and being such a devoted fans of his and wonderful persons at all ! Thank you once again for everything, for the appreciation and the unconditional contribution you do here. You are all great!!! God bless you! :-)

Also wish to thank and welcome Fisnick to this thread and hope he will honor us with his presence here and we shall all help him with anything he needs:-)

@Stelly I'm glad that I helped you;-) And yes you are right,the theme in his songs from the Macedonian and Serbian/Croatian albums, doesn't differ too much, the words might be slightly changed to fit, but the message usually remains the same:-) I can imagine your impressions, his live singing was perfect every time and everywhere he sang, this was his uniqueness..
    Thanks for sharing with us this other lovely song dedicated to him..Words can't explain how they makes us feel while listening to them..at least I feel totally wordless..It is beautiful and very sad song indeed..

Regarding Tose's favorite song you may be both right he surely had more favorite ones, but when he chose "Tajno moja"he was somewhere in the middle of his career and those songs probably weren't yet released:-) It is true that "Polsko cvekje" had some special meaning for him, since he wrote it himself and as well he did this after a dream..he dreamed the verses of it..
    Very creepy really, since I know this song is saying about his "willing" to die in a way (due to being hurt from love):-(

I agree with the comments of all of u about Tose's career, his wish was to reach the world, but never for material cause, always for spreading the message he carried in his heart since he was born and destined to do that...
    He lives in his songs, in every verse, in every noble deed he did even being so young he did so much for the humanity. There are things that maybe aren't totally revealed, about his humanitarian actions, but the people who felt it know and we know as well that he was that special..
    He will never be forgotten, since eternal things simply don't vanish....

Love and peace, xxx
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 07-26-2008 at 03:25 PM.

velvet_sky said:

I absolutely agree with everything said by you Lydia

and he surely won't be forgotten ever...

Stelly said:

Hey, I just watched I video which I was totally forget about. It's a part of the concert in Rijeka 2006 and the song is "Brod u boci". Lydia or someone else, would you make a translation? It's so lovely song! I'm waiting for the lyric, kisses!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stelly; 07-27-2008 at 04:14 PM.

velvet_sky said:

I tried

Ja nisam kao ti
    I am not like you
    da bih prihvatio kraj
    to accept the end
    bez rijeci utjehe
    without consolation words
    i bez ijednog pitanja
    and without any questions

I moram biti jak
    and I have to be strong
    da podnio bih to
    so that I could bear that
    i da vrata otvorim
    and to open a door
    za neka nova svitanja
    for a new daybreak

K'o brod u boci putujem
    I am traveling like a ship in a bottle
    i necu stici nikamo
    and I won't arrive nowhere
    jer suvise ti dugujem
    because I owe you too much
    da tebe bih se odrek'o
    to give up on you

K'o brod u boci putujem
    i necu stici nikamo
    and I won't arrive nowhere
    jer predobro se poznajem
    because I know myself too good
    da bez tebe bih mogao
    so I could ( live) without you
    K'o brod u boci putujem
    i previse ti dugujem
    a dao sam ti premalo
    and I have given you too little
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 07-30-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Stelly said:

Мерси, Теми ! Продължавай в същия дух, това предполагам е сръбски или хърватски, а на мен и двата не ми се отдават :d

Lydia_the angel said:

Great job velvet_sky:-) or can I call you Temi, as I saw Stelly wrote that way
    The translation is great, my compliments
    In order not to post the translation again, covering the ??? :-) I will write the tinyyy corrections so you may edit it

da podnio bih to
    so that I could bear that

Jer suvise ti dugujem
    da tebe bih se odrek'o
    to give up on you

jer predobro se poznajem
    because I know myself too good

That's it:-) Keep on with the good work

P.S. Stelly I don't make too much difference between Serbian and Croatian either, since they are almost the same, just there are some different words and probably something slightly different in grammar too:-)
    Oh, and Serbian is with Cyrillic letters and Croatian with Latin :- D

Greetings, xxx

16. _mAlA_ said:

hey,
    yes, i like brod u boci too it's really nice song. in original this song is sung by oliver dragojević, the croatian singer. toše loved his songs and sang them on his concerts. here is one more song from oliver which sings toše: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRQNXEvJ6Hk
    this song is called ,,cesarica,, and i really like it!

17. D_R_A_G_A_N_A said:

Lydia,dali mozebi go imas tekstot na novata pesna od Tose:"Somewhere save from harm"?

Tucumana88 said:

Hi everybody. I was traying to translate some Tose's song into spanish to put the lyric in myspace, so my friends can know his music... I was thinking about putting your names with the translation cause I can't do it without your work and you deserve the credit if you don't mind....

ale-HH said:

yesterday i was zapping when suddenly I saw a Tose's performance on the stage(singing "Po tebe" - this is my favourite He was so vivid , so full of live and what a pity ! at least he left his music behind !!!

PS i was searching for the translation of a song " Limentka"
    Ας τους να λένε και να φωνάζουν.
    Άσε τις φήμες να οργιάζουν.
    Όλα τα κρίνουν, όλα τους φταίνε.
    Ας τους, λοιπόν , να λένε

Tucumana88 said:

I was looking for the lyric of the song Nazalena Nevesta, but I couldn't find it on the web, can anyone post this lyric and the translation?