Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Te Sakam Tose said:

JoAnn that's what everyone would like to know. But if we think about it it's not going to bring Tose back. Some say it was Geogri the driver of Tose's car fault. That he crashed the car into the back of the truck when he was trying to over-take the truck. Then that the car went under the truck a little bit and that the top of the car roof was crushed onto Tose and the vertebrae of his neck was crushed and he instantly died. The car then torn from the truck and turn and hit the meridan barrier on the road he was believed to be going 170 km/h. Then other's say that the truck stopped on and mad the car crash. I will get on Lydia and ask her i'm sorry but i can't talk about this anymore it's way too sad.
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Can someone please tell me what Tose is saying at the start and end of this video.....
    LINK BELOW:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V264NS-iFaw
    THANK-YOU IN ADVANCE
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

3. Tose in my heart said:

zdravo na site,hello to everyone!!! I am first time here but I am glad to see that we all share the love for Tose,thank you for that it fills my heart ... ve sakam site... pozz

Te Sakam Tose said:

Welcom to the Forum Katerina i'm Elena. Thank-you for the translation i don't know much serbian or croatian but i'm Macedonian. Can i ask you something do alot of people in Makedonija understand Serbian/Croatian. So what part of Makedonija are you from?? I'm from Melburn,Avstralija. Also if you prefer i will talk to you in Macedonian. Se nadevam deka ke se slushnime pak....
    Pozdrav do tebe od mene.........
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

5. I love you Tose said:

Hello everyone! Wellcome Tose in mi heart!

marta11 said:

Hi!
    "Tose in my heart", welcome! I hope you to enjoy with us.
    Greetings!

Miranda99 said:

Hey! I love Tose and his songs but i want to learn your recommendations..Could you write your favorite list? 5 enough..Thanks
    !?

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda99 View Post
    Hey! I love Tose and his songs but i want to learn your recommendations..Could you write your favorite list? 5 enough..Thanks
    Hi!
    It's very difficult to choose only five songs, so I've chosen six, hehe
    - Pratim te.
    - Guilty.
    - Boze, cuvaj ja od zlo.
    - Igra bez granica.
    - Don't hurt the ones you love.
    - Moja.

Greetings from Spain!

9. I love you Tose said:

Hi! Really is very, very difficult to choose only five songsfive songs.....
    Jedina
    Slušaš li
    Čija si
    Life
    Jos uvijek sanjam da smo zajedno

10. JoAnn said:

- Boze brani je od zla
    - Serce nije kamen
    - Jedina
    - Cija si
    - Igra bez granica

Te Sakam Tose said:

I couldn't help but notice that the songs you have listed are in Serbian/Croatian not Macedonian like Jedina is the CRoatian version of "Gromovi Na Dusa" and Igra Bez Granica is teh Creoatian versio of Igri Bez Granici so i don't know which ones you meant....
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Taht is also a hard question which i can't answer i love all of Tose's songs........
    TE SAKAM TOSENCE....
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

13. JoAnn said:

Quote Originally Posted by Te Sakam Tose View Post
    I couldn't help but notice that the songs you have listed are in Serbian/Croatian not Macedonian like Jedina is the CRoatian version of "Gromovi Na Dusa" and Igra Bez Granica is teh Creoatian versio of Igri Bez Granici so i don't know which ones you meant....
    Yes I know and I meant exactly what I wrote- the Serbian version.

14. Lisanne_vw said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to all this forum-stuff and especially here, so I'll introduce myself first
    I'm Lisanne and living in Holland. I was introduced to Tose's music by one of my dance teachers, who used his cd Bozilak for some easy listening during our breaks. And Tose's music and voice immediately sent chills up and down my spine...
    I'm so glad that I've found you people here and all the wonderful translations of his songs, as I understand only a few words in Macedonian (it's hard to learn slavic languages when it's not spoken around you). Being able to read the songs translated in English brings even more meaning to them. Although, for some songs, you don't need the translations as the emotions in his voice already tell the story...
    So please keep it up, I won't be much of a help translating songs, but I'd like to join you all in keeping Tose's music, songs and memory alive.

Love from Holland,

Lisanne

i'm little one said:

hey Lisanne welcome to our thread and our forumim Maria,so nice to meet u
    hope ull enjoy it as much as u canits great that Tose can connect many people,its a great feeling

16. JoAnn said:

Welcome Lisanne :-)
    It's really interesting how "international" the music of Tose is.

17. Lisanne_vw said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a little story with you, somehow I really need to get it off my chest.

Last week, I was watching some videos of Tose on Youtube. And I found myself thinking: Gosh, he reminds me so much of a friend of mine who passed away last year. They had the same smile to the left, both had an earring through their left earlobe, the same sort of look in their eyes, both musicians, and sadly, they both died in a traffic accident. I told this to some friends and they said they all saw the same similarities as I did.

Then I found out the weirdest thing: both didn't just die in a car crash, but they died on the exact same day, 16 october, just two years apart, and two hours apart...

marta11 said:

Hi Lisanne!
    Welcome to this "international" thread. I hope you to enjoy with us.
    I'm sorry about your friend. Too many coincidences
    Last edited by marta11; 03-02-2010 at 10:37 AM.

19. Anabelle Lee said:

Hello there! My name is Oana, i am from Romania and i simply love Tose's music. I'm all the more sorry for his fate because his music is so touching and sincere and it is such a pity that he passed away. To me Tose is more than a singer, he's a sacred voice that keeps me spiritually connected to my love from Macedonia. This boy i love introduced me to Tose's music and it is not only because of subjective reasons that i ended up loving Tose, but his songs are really an epitome for music. I love him because he reminds me every single moment of my macedonian sweetheart (or duso, or dusicke as he thought me to say) and i am very much determined to start learning macedonian language so as to understand Tose's lyrics. I found very useful the translations of his songs but i've been told that the true essence of the lyrics cannot be translated. So can someone tell me if there is any online course of macedonian language or some sort of an english-macedonian dictionary?
    Anyhow, my favourite songs are:
    JOŠ UVIJEK SANJAM DA SMO ZAJEDNO (because i can't help not finding myself in it)
    Boze branie od zla (which was the first one i`ve listened to and loved from the first time without understanding the lirycs)
    and of course, The hardest thing and Guilty which are in English and much more easy to grasp.

The rest of the songs are also very good and i`m sorry for not mentioning them all, but i assure you that they are all in my soul.

I'm sorry for this long and boring post but Macedonia brought 2 huge loves in my life and soul: my dusicke and Tose :x

Thank you for initiating this thread! I`ve been waiting for such a place where i can share my passion for this great artist!

marta11 said:

Oana, welcome!
    It's wonderful to have new members in the thread who love Tose and his music. Enjoy with us!
    Greetings!