Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None
  1. Lisanne_vw said:

Hi Oana, welcome to this forum!!!
    I totally understand what you're saying about the translations of the lyrics, about the essence that can't be translated.
    Personally, I think it's a kind of feeling that can't be told just by the words, but also by the emotions that is behind them. And by the beautiful music of course. Don't you just love all the gorgeous melodies? They can tell the story of the songs, together with Tose's voice of course, without even understanding the lyrics... That's how I feel anyway, how about you?

2. I love you Tose said:

Hi Lissan. Hi Oana. Welcome! Hello everyone!
    I'm amazed when I read the testimony of each one of you. Be sure that each one of us, whatever our nationality, we have more than admiration for Tose, we have a great love for him, and to hear him singing, music, his sensitivity and his art inspires those special feelings and emotions . I have never felt this when listening to the songs of other singers in my life.
    Sorry because my english is not very good, I'm using a translator to try comunicarme with you. Greetings!

3. Anabelle Lee said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne_vw View Post
    Hi Oana, welcome to this forum!!!
    I totally understand what you're saying about the translations of the lyrics, about the essence that can't be translated.
    Personally, I think it's a kind of feeling that can't be told just by the words, but also by the emotions that is behind them. And by the beautiful music of course. Don't you just love all the gorgeous melodies? They can tell the story of the songs, together with Tose's voice of course, without even understanding the lyrics... That's how I feel anyway, how about you?

Indeed there's something more than just tose's voice. i can`t understand most of the lyrics but the songs simply speak for themselves. i guess it is true what is said about music: that it's an international language and it transmits feelings more than just words.

Together with tose's music i was introduced to gibonni's music as well (the croatian band) which i think is also very good quality music. i was wondering if someone could translate some songs. and if yes, let me know and i`ll post some of the lyrics. of course, i wouldn't want to upset anyone here since now that i think about it this is a tread dedicated to tose only. oh, well, you can tell me directly if there is any problem with that and i'll understand.

Thank you!
    Best regards,
    Oana

Te Sakam Tose said:

Welcome Oana and Lisanne i can't believe how many new members we get i remember when i joined there were about 8. Oana about the Croatian band if you like you can start another thread. It's we don't want to get Tose's music confused with that music for the people that don't know much about Tose's music that's all. Sorry about that unless you send a private message to a croatian or serbian here or that understand the language. I'm macedonian and understand only a little croatian and serbian and yes they are different. Lydia the angel knows croatian and serbian i'll cntact her through fb and let you know.

All the best,
    Elena....
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

5. JoAnn said:

Hi everybody! I am going to Skopje on March 29-31. Is there any special place connected with Tose you would suggest me to see?

Te Sakam Tose said:

Well i'm Macedonian but live in Australia so don't know as much. But if your'e just going to Skopje then Gradski Stadion Skopje or Alexander Makedonski as it is known now. If your'e going the whole of Macedonia then Krusevo is a must Tose's hometown, his parents' house and his grave. Just a little more info about where exactly you are going.

Best Wishes,
    ELENA.....
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

7. DeeVee said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Desirée and I'm also from the Netherlands. I've known about this thread for years and watched it very often, but I never registered in this forum before until today (and I did for something else) for some reason.
    I know Tose through Eurovision of course, and even though that song was not really my big favourite, I searched and found - many - other songs that I love of him. My biggest favourites of his songs (leaving out many of course..) in no particular order:

- Gromovi na dusha(ta?) <-- I never know what is the official title in the end
    - Igri bez granici
    - Separate ways
    - Jos uvijek sanjam da smo zajedno

Now I can only say thanks for all the work that has been done in this thread through the years. It changed my view on some songs!

Desirée

velvet_sky said:

Welcome to the forum DeeVee

the title of the song is Gromovi na dusha ... without that "ta" in the end
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

marta11 said:

DeeVee, welcome!

10. DeeVee said:

Gracias Marta!
    Estuve en Granada medio año en 2007, estudiando..

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeVee View Post
    Gracias Marta!
    Estuve en Granada medio año en 2007, estudiando..
    Ohhhh!! ¡Qué bien! Espero que te lo pasaras muy bien y que aprendieras mucho .
    Un abrazo y que disfrutes con nosotros y con Tose.

12. Lisanne_vw said:

Hallo Desiree, wat leuk, nog iemand uit Nederland! (Hi Desiree, how nice, another person from Holland!)

Anyway, ontopic, right now my favourite songs are:
    - Ljubena, for me this song is a great example of why you don't need translations sometimes...
    - Zajdi Zajdi, the live versions are the best!
    - Gromovi na dusha, because of the beautiful music
    - Loso ti stoi, just because it's a great song

For the time being I'm only listening to the Macedonian versions of his songs, because I'm trying to learn Macedonian and Bulgarian. And it's very confusing for me to listen to the Serbian lyrics as well I spent last weekend at a Bulgarian dance seminar by a Bulgarian teacher who lives near the Macedonian border. What a rush that only after a couple of weeks of listening music and reading translations and other stuff, I was able to understand what he was talking about most of the time! That felt so great! So I'm extremely grateful for all the translations here!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

(Sorry for the long post...)

Te Sakam Tose said:

You are welcome Lisanne. I am so glad to see sooo many new members. it is so delightful.. I don't have a question or anything i just thought i wouild come and see how all you guys and girls are up to. Even though it is lovely to see all our new members posting comments. I would also love to see some of the older members: marta11, velvet_sky, i'm_little_one, lydia_the_angel i would love to see you guys on as you were the ones that helped me with i first joined... So I thank-you.... Kindest Wishes Te Sakam Tose.....oxoxo
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

14. Lisanne_vw said:

I have a question though Can somebody tell me what he's saying? I'm only getting some words, but not enough still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyjv...eature=related

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello there I haven't forgotten you:P I'm pretty much busy, but had to come and check up on you. I was told there are new members so I just want to wish them warm and kind welcome, to have nice stay here and enjoy in Tose's music as we will do:-) Also to show my gratitude again for all of you who contribute into this forum being alive for such a long time and having so many posts, visitors, members and the most of all for keeping Tose's memory safe and sound
    Thank you again and wish you all the best to all:-)

Here's the translation of the last link Sounds like Tose really, watching such videos reminds me how special he was as a person first then as an artist....

"Come here honey, why not? Just to hug you, come here sweetheart just to hug you and that's it, but just to hug you...Oh there are some that don't like me... they probably think to themselves-"get away you fool" but I'm begging you, no? Oh people, how I'm being dumped, oh,oh,oh, she doesn't like me, what if I throw myself here a, will you hold me if I throw myself? But don't let me go. Biljana should I make an incident? No? I'm still not so warmed up, but believe I will come there however No well, I haven't done that in my whole life and I'm scared. Well there's always first time for everything.
    Wait, wait, I'm not warmed up still, it can happen as well. To where will you carry me, will you carry me around? But to bring me back here again.
    Are my jeans well secured? I might be left without them at the end. Come on, let us warm up a little bit more and who knows everything can happen"
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

16. Lisanne_vw said:

Hi Lydia! Good to hear from you, and thank you so much for the translation! I was thinking/translation in the right direction though But now you've fully translated it, it's even so much funnier hahaha!

Te Sakam Tose said:

Thank-you for that Lidija. I have never seen that part of the koncert before. Between what songs is it??
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

IF YOU CAN PLEASE FIND OUT THANK-YOU...xoxo
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne_vw View Post
    Hi Lydia! Good to hear from you, and thank you so much for the translation! I was thinking/translation in the right direction though But now you've fully translated it, it's even so much funnier hahaha!
    You are welcome I'm glad that I helped you and yes I agree about the video being very funny Like I said that's how Tose was really, always joyful cheerful, modest and filled with positive energy...

Elena, I really don't know between which songs he's saying this, but when I will have time I'll try to search for that and let you know

Greetings for everyone and Happy Easter Holidays for the orthodox friends

Have a blessing time and wish you always the best xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

20. Lisanne_vw said:

It's been awfully quiet over here... how is everyone? Did you all have a good Easter?

Anyway, I have another question for the real Tose-experts I've been listening to "Krajnje Vrijeme" a lot the last few days, because it somehow reminds me of another song but I can't remember which one (it's not one of Tose's).
    So does anyone know who wrote the music and lyrics?