Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne_vw View Post
    So does anyone know who wrote the music and lyrics?
    Music: Ales Klinar
    Text: Marina Tucakovic
    arrangement: A.Klinar, F. Zabukovec

2. Lisanne_vw said:

Wow, that was one quick reply! Thanks!

i'm little one said:

Wow, that was one quick reply! Thanks!
    my pleasurewelcome anytime

4. Lisanne_vw said:

So, a bit of 'googling' around on Ales Klinar told me that he was often accused of copying other people's songs... Don't know if that's true though. But maybe someone here can help me shine some light on what song Krajnje Vrijeme keeps reminding me of.. any ideas?

5. I love you Tose said:

Hello everybody, does anyone know who wrote the Ruski Rulet's music and lyrics?

Te Sakam Tose said:

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while.
    @Lissane_vw, that is the first time i have heard that about Ales Klinar so i can't help you with that. sorry.

@ I Love You Tose, you are in luck i have the cd at home so this is how it is listed in Macedonian cyrillic i don't know if music comes first or what but here it is

T.Proeski/ V.Skenderovski/ O.Nedegovski (i think if i read it right)/ V.Skenderovski....
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Te Sakam Tose View Post

@ I Love You Tose, you are in luck i have the cd at home so this is how it is listed in Macedonian cyrillic i don't know if music comes first or what but here it is

T.Proeski/ V.Skenderovski/ O.Nedegovski (i think if i read it right)/ V.Skenderovski....

It is Ognen Nedelkovski You were close The lyrics are his and the music is both from Tose and Valentino Skenderovski

Greetings, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Te Sakam Tose said:

Lydia, listen to this so I go to get the cd from my shelf and it's not there so I just searched it on the internet and I got an image of the back of the cd but it wasn't very clear so that was what i managed to understand

But yeah I guess i was close... xoxo
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

9. I love you Tose said:

Hello dear ones
    Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2I6FBfIcY
    Many greetings for all

10. I love you Tose said:

Hi everyone. Please someone could translate what he is talking in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2I6FBfIcY?

11. roshel18 said:

Default Tose proeski - skozi kljucavnico

Dear, Dear lydia, How are you? I'm not sure if you have now enough time for translating some vd, but since I saw some translation which you've made lately at the forum, I thought of trying to ask you this:
    There is series of vd's in youtube called "tose proeski-skozi kljucavnico", I'm interested in translation only for parts 2 and 3. It's not so much work as it looks, because firstly I'm asking for translation only for what he says while they're inside the car (not of when they're getting out etc.). And secondly there are singings sections there, and those aren't needing any translation at all. oucld you please do it lydia? and thanks in advance.
    What I find nice and interesting in it is to watch tose converses, doesn't tries to impress, shows himself as he is, doesn't afraid of err, calmly slows and searches the suitable expression to what he means (such tiny moments), hears and thinks while talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdjA8oYs-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsUs532w9JQ

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by roshel18 View Post
    Dear, Dear lydia, How are you? I'm not sure if you have now enough time for translating some vd, but since I saw some translation which you've made lately at the forum, I thought of trying to ask you this:
    Hello Rachel and everyone else I'm fine thank you and hope you are all doing great as well You are right that I don't have much free time, but since it is the weekend and the weather is rainy I gave some time to relax myself and of course to willingly help you here
    The first link is not working, says it contains some malformed video ID. But I checked the second one and translated it Anyway the video is probably taken in Slovenia, as the host is talking Slovenian while Tose replies in Serbian, so I'm not so sure about the questions of the host since I don't understand Slovenian quite well Anyway I did some free style interpretation, hope you will be satisfied. (H-refers to host and T- is for Tose)

"H: Tell me what are you afraid of? T: I'm not afraid of anything, well I'm maybe afraid if I lose someday the imagination and the source from where I take all of the emotions, that keep me in life and in control when someone betrays me or makes me nervous-so that I won't react on the way that he deserves, so to be calm and that source of emotions is the most relevant one and I'm afraid not to lose it one day. H: Have you ever went out of your mind, to go crazy and yell, when do you lose your temper? T: When someone betrays me, someone that I don't expect to do that, when someone disappoints me, someone that I've never thought is capable to do that and I've never expected to do it, when I'm ready it is not a big deal, but more when it comes suddenly from some person that I'm familiar with, that has lied all the time that is faithful etc. H: And how do you react, do you fight maybe or? No, no, actually I suffer a lot and try to "erase" that person for good. I think that is the greatest punishment for someone like that. H: Has someone treated you like that? Well that is not so important. H: I think it is, tell us, maybe some girl that you've been with etc. T: I have many characteristics that are positive like a human being, if that person who will do that, realizes, well he/she doesn't have to realize that I'm Tose Proeski etc, I have characteristics that are manlike that when they realize that they've lost them I'm sure it hurts.
    It doesn't mean that I haven't lost that kind of person for which I knew has such kind of characteristics. H: So it is necessary to just cut him off your life, there's no other penalty, no corrections or maybe a second chance? T: No, that is the worst punishment, absolutely."
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

13. roshel18 said:

Thank you very much Lydia, you surprised me with such quick answer.
    i was also surprised to read that it's now rainy at your place, while hear at us, it's allready sumer and quite hot. too hot for me, but so it is in Israel.
    thanks again and best regards from me.

Te Sakam Tose said:

@Roshel18 i don't think you realised that is the transtaltion only for part 2

@Lydia Lydia could you please translate the others for me.. thanks..... im driving you insane with the translations aren't i??

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN60j...eature=related
    part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdjA8...eature=related
    part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5PN...eature=related
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

15. Lisanne_vw said:

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been here! Not much news except that I'm going to Bulgaria in 5 weeks (I know, it's not Macedonia, hopefully next year!), visiting Dobrich first and then off to Koprivshtitsa festival!

In the meantime my new job is starting to become really depressing... my boss seems to think it's OK to be very mean to me I'm trying to stay nice and be the bigger person, but it's hard. I'm glad that I've got Tose's music to remind me to be good and honest, and he gets me through the day (I so love my mp3-player!).

Just wanted to share that with you all. Does anyone have similar or other experiences where his music helped you not to go insane?

Lots of love, Lisanne.

marta11 said:

Hi!
    I haven't written here for ages, but I checked the thread every week.
    Lisanne, you have to be strong. Job is sometimes hard. I had a bad experience some months ago with a pupil (I'm a teacher), but fortunately, I could solve it and now all is easier. Tose's music always helps me to calm down. Thinking of him and listening to his music is the best medicine.
    Greetings to you all

Te Sakam Tose said:

I everyone it has been very quite lately and I was going to post something after this silence but Marta and Lisanne beat me to it . Hope everyone is well I just wonder were everyone else is... Lisanne you just have to pull through your job and keep going you be the better person I also love listening to Tose's music because it is so soothing.... I will try to contact Lydia on fb and see if see can come and visit us her to make some translations... Until then greets to everyone
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

18. Lisanne_vw said:

Thank you both so much for you supportive words, that helps me a lot!
    I 'survived' my assesment today, so I got a new contract for the upcoming 6 months. Which is nice 'cause it pays the bills

Anyway, I was listening to 'Bozilak' the last couple of days just before falling asleep in my bed, so relaxing... I needed that! Somehow I fell asleep three days in a row halfway through Zajdi Zajdi Just love the melody of the song, makes me dream of beautiful, lovely things...

19. Lisanne_vw said:

So, a bit of 'googling' around on Ales Klinar told me that he was often accused of copying other people's songs... Don't know if that's true though. But maybe someone here can help me shine some light on what song Krajnje Vrijeme keeps reminding me of.. any ideas?

I think I finally got it! It's not so much one song, but the sound of Krajnje Vrijeme is very similar to that of the band Roxette, or at least that's my opinion...

20. Arctic said:

Quote Originally Posted by i'm little one View Post
    hello Marta

here u go,u can download from here:

http://mp3zr.com/?q=Tose+Proeski+%22Pogledaj+u+mene%22

Does it works?