Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Milka said:

Quote Originally Posted by I love you Tose View Post
    Hi everyone. Please someone could translate what he is talking in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2I6FBfIcY?
    I heard the recording once and in passing, so I wrote down the following:

Tose says he wants to send two kisses: "one to you [the audience], the other to the one up there [God] for allowing me a good meeting with you.

"Special regards to people from Krushevo…even from Krushevo they follow me on my mission."

Then Tose wishes everybody to be smart and to love each other, honestly, as it should be done.

He says: "You are my only wealth. Please believe me, I am speaking from my heart, you make my life more beautiful every day. I don't know whether that means something to you, but it does to me."

He sends greetings to his mother and father who are "somewhere there", says "thank you for the gift".

At the end, Toshe says: "Regards to my friends too. I hope you enjoyed this evening. Remember it. I love you. Ciao". With that statement he concluded the concert.
    Last edited by Milka; 09-03-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Milka said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne_vw View Post
    I have a question though Can somebody tell me what he's saying? I'm only getting some words, but not enough still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyjv...eature=related
    Tose is joking here, speaking in jest:

" Come here, honey…come here so that I can hug you, and that would be it…only to hug you… Wow, there are some that do not like me. They [probably] say 'get away you fool'… But I beg you [to hug you]. No? People, I am sooo dumped… She doesn't like me. But what if I throw myself here? Would you be able to withstand me if I throw myself on top of you [the audience]? Nooo, do not let me. Should I make an incident? No? I am not that wormed up but believe me, sometime I will come to you. Noooo, people, I have never done such a thing and I am actually afraid [to do so]. But there is a first time for everything. Wait, wait, I am not warmed up yet. If I let myself in the crowd, where will you carry me, will you move me around? OK, but you should bring me back here then. Are my jeans safe? I don’t want to be left without them. Let us warm up first and who knows what can happen. "
    Last edited by Milka; 09-03-2010 at 03:29 PM.

3. I love you Tose said:

Thank you very much Milka. It was a good surprise to find these translation. Is wonderful!

Te Sakam Tose said:

What part of the concert is this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyjv...eature=related that happened in this video.....????? Between what songs was Tose saying all these things??? and @Milka... nice translation... najubavo...
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Milka said:

Quote Originally Posted by Te Sakam Tose View Post
    What part of the concert is this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyjv...eature=related that happened in this video.....????? Between what songs was Tose saying all these things??? and @Milka... nice translation... najubavo...

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Try another one.

And thanks for the rank characterization. ;-)

Te Sakam Tose said:

@Milka here is the video again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyjv...eature=related and what do you mean by rank characterization
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Milka said:

Sorry, he does not say, nor can I discern between which two songs he spoke.

"najubavo" -- did you mean best translation, or as a greeting "[se'] najubavo" or something else? I assumed the first and thanked you regardless. ;-)

To rank = good, better, the best

Te Sakam Tose said:

@Milka, that is okay that you couldn't figure out what songs Tose said it between And i meant good translation.. you were right the first one.

I understand what rank means, i am from Australia but what did you mean when you said thanks for the rank characterization. was it a reply to a post of mine?????????
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Milka said:

OK, will explain later and let us not monopolize the thread with personal conversation.

Is there anything else you need translated?

Te Sakam Tose said:

Milka, you are totally right.. just send me on message on here about what you meant when you send rank characterization... And no i don't need anything else translated but thank-you for asking... Pozdrav do tebe i tvojata familja...
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

MatiTurk said:

treta godina bez tebe tose. we will never forget you.

i will be busy tomorrow so i wanted to share my feelings with you one day before.

marta11 said:

I couldn't write yesterday, but I thought so much about Tose.
    We will never forget you!

13. roshel18 said:

these two short and unassuming massages above excited me deeply. i also thought a lot about Tose at the 16/10/2010. and yes, we will never forget tose.

14. I love you Tose said:

Hello. I also thought a lot about Tose. He will live forever in my heart.
    We will never forget you!

15. roshel18 said:

may somebody will translate this to English please?

you tube - Tose proeski - zboruva za ljubovta.url

thanks in advance

16. I love you Tose said:

Hi everyone, I have always had a look, but I'm sad because it had more posts in recent times.
    Where is everybody?
    Please if someone can translate something from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudf0E7U9t4
    Thanks, hugs.

17. roshel18 said:

Default Translation invited

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Hy all of you!

pleas, could someone translate what does Tose saying at the videoclip down here.

thanks in advance.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rk9FXqmiN0

18. Angelovska said:

Quote Originally Posted by darcdante View Post
    Hehe, oops. I guess the bigger Tose thread go closed. Here's my request again:

I was hoping that some one could translate this song by Tose, Lagala Nas Mala ("My little one lied about us" I think is the title).

Lyrics:
    Lagala nas mala (Feat. Tony Cetinski) By Tose Proeski

Hej, ko si sad ti
    otkud s tobom moja djevojka

Hej, a koji si ti
    i otkud ona tebe zna

Vidim, sprema se lom
    slomit cu te ako si s njom

Neces gledat' taj film
    kad ti opis promijenim

Ref. 2x
    Lagala nas mala, presla ko budale
    igrala je igru, sa njom nema sale
    jos i danas laze da sam bio prvi
    igrala je igru, to joj je u krvi

Toni, lupas ko lav
    nikad nisam bio tako plav

Tose, imas krose
    boli glava, boli me

Ma, nek ide dovraga sve
    jer ima zena, mogu bez nje

Pricekaj malo, idem i ja
    dosta mi je nevolja

Hvala!

P.S. This is Seriban, right? Cause I sometimes have a hard time telling the difference between Serbian lyrics and Macedonian lyrics

This song is in Croatian here is the tekst!

The girl lied to us

Hey who are you now
    and how come you are with my girlfriend?!

Hey and who are you
    and how come she knows you?!

I see some breach is about to be
    I will crush you(beat you) if you are with her

You won't see that movie
    when I will change the way you look like

The little one lied to us, she tricked us as some fools
    she was playing game, with her there is no joke
    and even today she is lying that I was the first one
    she was playing game, that's in her blood

Toni, you strike like a lion
    I have never been so blue

Tose, you have nice punch
    the head hurts, it hurts me

Soever, let everything go to hell
    because there are women, I can (survive) without her

Wait for a second, I'm coming too
    I've got enough troubles

19. Toni_DelijeSever said:

I can see this forum is starting to past away... Is anyone from usual members still here ?
    Во мене душа остана,да можам да преживеам,со дел од себе постојам,во срцево умирам...

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_DelijeSever View Post
    I can see this forum is starting to past away... Is anyone from usual members still here ?
    I still read the thread.