God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

2. I love you Tose said:

Me too!

Poland said:

Does anyone know if the movie about Tose (The hardest thing) is available to buy on DVD in any shop in Macedonia? I'm going this year there! My dreams will finally come true
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

4. roshel18 said:

Dear Olga, i'm happy for you for this plan of you. have a good trip in Macedonia.
    Last edited by roshel18; 01-27-2011 at 06:45 AM.

velvet_sky said:

Hello from me luge :]

I don't have so much time anymore to check the forum so often, but that doesn't mean that I forgot about Tose! I will always have him in my heart (h) I will never forget him...
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

velvet_sky said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zueRkX5fHs - can you feel the love tonight .... LOVE U TOSE (h)

Poland said:

Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

8. Lisanne_vw said:

Hey everyone, it's been forever! Every now an then I check some old posts from this thread to take a peak at some videos posted here. And today I decided to finally write something here again

So how's everyone doing? My trip to Bulgaria last year was just AWESOME! I've seen and experienced so many things I can't even begin to tell you. I even made it to Bulgarian national tv when they filmed a small newsitem at the dance studio where we took lessons. It's short, buy hey, it's still tv And even heard Tose's songs sometimes on the radio or tv. Found no cd's though...

Last couple of days stress at work has been nagging me again, and what do we all do when we're stressed out?
    Yes, of course, listening to Tose! My mp3-player is working overtime and I keep loving his voice and those beautiful melodies...

Well I hope we can kickstart this thread back to it's former activity. So, bring on those post! It'll be good hearing from everyone again.

Love, Lisanne.

PS; sorry for the long post

velvet_sky said:

Hey there from me, as well. Looong time no see, I honestly do miss those times when each of us here was posting something new. But time changes, I don't have that time as before, so I am not able to check the forum so actively. But I am still inlove with Tose's music, and whenever I listen to it I feel so speachless! Well, that's him! <3
    Have you all checked his new album yet? Amazing, as usual!!!
    Sooo, luge , what's up with you? Hope you're doing fine, how is your life going?

I am sending you a lot of kisses and hugs, greetings! ))

velvet_sky said:

Hey Lisanne, where have you been in Bulgaria? How did you pass your time there? What about that tv, did they film you, tell me more about it
    Yeah, as far as I know two tv channels are broadcasting Tose's songs. BalkanikaTv and FenTv, so I guess you heard Tose on some of them. I don't know if they still are broadcasting him so often as before, but usually they was using his duet with Usma and The Hardest Thing. CDs are hard to find in BG, unfortunatly. I found his music in a bookshop in one of the bigger Malls in the capital city. They had only one of his old CDs and a CD from a concert. I haven't seen anywhere else CDs from him :[ But I have his music on my Pc, so that's good!

Well, that's from me now, a lot of hugs to you ppl all the best

Lydia_the angel said:

Smile Tose's Memorial House

Hello everyone!!! Long time no see:-) I hope you are all doing great!:-)
    Although as I can see things have changed within our lives and I guess we aren't so available as we used to be, I'm glad to see that you are all checking the thread whenever you can and that you are part of it for so many years
    Well so far I think we've translated everything that Tose left us from his powerful treasure which makes me veryyyy happy
    I just wanted to share with all of you that don't know one special thing that happened recently regarding our angel Maybe you have heard that on the 25th of April was opened Tose's Memorial House or Home if you wish, which is one unique and wonderful building through which we wanted to capture and preserve Tose's spirit forever alive and divine as it is:-) Even though it is impossible to describe it, but only to feel it, I will use the speech of our Prime Minister as one example of what its essence is all about:-)

"Starting from today the story about Tose is enriched with his Memorial House, which in many aspects reflects his personality and works that made him popular. The cross is symbol of his fate in God, the concrete - of simplicity and longevity, the glass - of humans vulnerability and the water - of purity and joy of living he radiated. A superb work of art whose exterior is just an introduction to what you shall see inside - everything that makes the story complete - his songs, instruments, images, feelings - the man that indebted all of us and Macedonia"...

The opening ceremony was accompanied by a promotion of Tose's unreleased song "Krusevo", written especially for his hometown. It was performed by eminent actor Rade Serbedzija and Macedonia's musician Vlatko Stefanovski. The program also included the concerts of the "St. Zlata Meglenska" and "Zlatno Slavejce" choirs.

Inside of the house can be seen more than 350 authentic exhibits that tell the story about his childhood, teenage years, his shiny career, faith and humanity towards everyone There are also two waxworks of Tose in natural size, presentation of his studio where he made his lovely songs for his audience, replica of his living room in Krushevo and prayer brook with all of his religious articles that he owned.
    Tose's music is played all over, there are verses of his songs on the walls and his spirit is felt everywhere within it.
    His famous saying- "I love you all" is also written on every language at the entrance

This is a place where the things which were touched by his life will try to defy time and space forever!

Since it is forbidden to take pictures inside of it, I managed to find one of the videos where you can see the building itself and hope you can grasp some of its beauty and divinity, because no words could do that for sure.

http://press24.mk/video/makedonija/e...-toshe-proeski

Hope I wasn't too long as I wanted to share this special information with all of you, so that you can also enjoy while watching it and feel Tose's spirit who I wish to guide you all forever

Greetings and for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

12. roshel18 said:

Default answer to Lydia message on tose's Memorial House

Dear Lydia, I wanted to answer your message in the forum before now, but didn't have time to it. You had pass to us quite deserving "piece" of information and in your neat way of communication. Thanks to your description and the video which you added I think that I have now some picture / idea of the Tose's memorial house. While watching it I couldn't avoid wondering again of Tose's phenomenon, so young guy with such great effect on people all ages. I noticed on the building some gentle designing motif which I liked, the contour and frame lines are emphasize by that way - - - - - - this kind of lines (cut and countiue, cut and continiue, and so on...) makes light, sportive and simple filling and it's becoming young surrounding end environment. Anyway, I have much respect to this hall deed, and I'm really curious to see this house not only in pictures.
    Greetings for you Lydia and for all.
    Last edited by roshel18; 05-15-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Tucumana88 said:

HELLO!! How are you??? It's been a while but I'm here again. Now I finally have time to get in my computer and get in contact with all of you again. I'm sorry for dissappear, but I had a lot in my mind. I really missed you girls!!! I can see a lot has happend here since I wrote for the last time, and that's very good. Polland, you were in _Macedonia?? That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someday I can go there. I still think about everyone I met in this forum. Thanks to everybody for the help, for the information about Tose, I listen to him everyday! It's makes me feel happy.
    I will try to get here more often, (I wish I could have more freetime) Take care everybody, wish you all the best!
    KISSES AND HUGS!!!!!!

marta11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tucumana88 View Post
    HELLO!! How are you??? It's been a while but I'm here again. Now I finally have time to get in my computer and get in contact with all of you again. I'm sorry for dissappear, but I had a lot in my mind. I really missed you girls!!! I can see a lot has happend here since I wrote for the last time, and that's very good. Polland, you were in _Macedonia?? That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someday I can go there. I still think about everyone I met in this forum. Thanks to everybody for the help, for the information about Tose, I listen to him everyday! It's makes me feel happy.
    I will try to get here more often, (I wish I could have more freetime) Take care everybody, wish you all the best!
    KISSES AND HUGS!!!!!!
    Hi! I'm glad to hear from you. We've missed you too. Hugs and kisses

Lydia_the angel said:

Dear Rachel, I'm very glad and happy that I was helpful regarding the news I've posted It was really my pleasure to share this information with all of you great people out there I also wish to thank you for your kind words, as well as for sharing the feelings and the expressions you gained while watching the video of the this lovely Memorial House. I really hope that you and the rest will have the opportunity to visit it whenever you will get a chance in your life so that you can feel its divine essence Have a great time and be well
    Take care and greetings, xxx

Lydia_the angel said:

Unhappy R.I.P Toshe

4 years passed since he left us but he still remained the most unique and fabulous person with the greatest heart and soul, the magnificent example of a noble man and a humanist who used to spread unconditional love towards everyone and everything through his music and his perfect deeds..
    Words will never be enough to describe his divine entity.....

On this day I just wanted to share this message....

До тебе ГОЛЕМ ЧОВЕКУ !!!
    Ова е " ТАЈНА МОЈА " ... Но некои велат дека е само " ИЛУЗИЈА " ... Јас
    чувствувам дека е " НЕМИР " ... Кога ќе го видeвме твоето " СОНЦЕ ВО РУСИ
    КОСИ " ... сите велевме дека си ти " СИНОТ БОЖЈИ "... Девојките со тебе
    најмногу посакуваа да сте " УСНИ НА УСНИ " ... Зошто ти намногу сакаше само
    " ЖЕНА БАЛКАНСКА " и и пееше " БОЖЕ ЧУВАЈ ЈА ОД ЗЛО "
    ... Во твоите " ИГРИ БЕЗ ГРАНИЦИ " уморен од твојата " НОЌНА ИГРА " во "
    СОН ЕГЗОТИЧЕН " од тебе само " ДУША ОСТАНА " ...
    Но сега сите " АКО НЕ ПОГЛЕДНЕШ ВО ОЧИ " во нашата " СОБА ЗА ТАГА " која се наоѓа на улицата "РУЗВЕЛТОВА 3 " ќе ти кажеме едногласно...
    " АНГЕЛ СИ ТИ " !!!

Почивај во мир Тоше.. ♥

To you GREAT MAN!
    This is "MY SECRET" ...But some say it is just "AN ILLUSION" ... I feel
    that it is a "DISTURBANCE" ... When we used to see your "SUN IN THE BLOND
    HAIRS" ... Everyone said that you are the "SON OF GOD" ... The girls most
    wanted to be with you "LIPS ON LIPS" ...because you wanted the most the
    "BALKAN WOMAN" and sang to her "GOD SAVE HER FROM THE EVIL"
    ... In your "GAMES WITH NO LIMITS" tired of your "NIGHT GAME" in the
    "EXOTIC DREAM" from you only a "SOUL HAS LEFT" ...
    But now "IF YOU LOOK US IN THE EYES" in our "ROOM FOR SORROW" which is
    located on the "RUZVELTOVA 3" street, we will all unanimously say to you...
    "YOU ARE AN ANGEL"!

R.I.P. Toshe .. ♥

You will never be forgotten.....

Lydia_the angel said:

Just a short note

Tose's Memorial House entered the top 3 finalists for the People's Choice Award as one of the best buildings of the year! At the moment it's on the first place!

But we still need votes so that it will gain the prize (which is nonprofit)

For everyone who likes to vote here's the link:

http://openbuildings.com/buildings/m...-profile-40439

Hope it will win because our angel deserves it

Greetings for all, xxx

18. suncica83 said:

Tose is the best ever and ever. I have all his albums
    http://www.yu4you.com/trazi.php?term...ort=1&&lang=en