Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nur_Demir View Post
    for Macedonian keyboard setup .. what do I use? I used FYRO because it was all I could find in XP. But when I typed the same words as Ptholo I got different letters, so I believe mine is not quite correct. Hvala ti puno!!
    You can check here how to do that Mine is automatically installed so all I have to do is just click on alt+shift and the letters become Cyrillic, so ready to skip on Macedonian

http://www.maknews.com/forum/macedon...2bf41d04fee57d

Поздрав до сите
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Poland said:

Oh yes. Now I understand better than ever Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.
    Lydia: You can use my name- it' s my pleasure Everyone can use my name (but so far only Lydia knows it ) If others need- my name is Olga. So you don't have to write "Poland" anymore :>

Sochko said:

Hi Olga, nice to meet you. Are you from Poland, by the way? ;D
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'

Nur_Demir said:

а б ц д е ф г х и ј к л м н о п љ р с т у в њ џ ѕ з ш ѓ ж

доес тхис лоок цоррецт?
    does this look correct?
    Ostani do kraj,
    cekaj go denot nov sto se budi,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

Sochko said:

а б ц д е ф г х и ј к л м н о п љ р с т у в њ џ ѕ з ш ѓ ж

доес тхис лоок цоррецт?
    does this look correct?
    Depends on what are you referring to. The letters are those, yes (you're just missing a few), but the actual alphabet goes like this:

а б в г д ѓ е ж з ѕ и ј к л љ м н њ о п р с т ќ у ф х ц ч џ ш

Poland said:

Hi Sochko! Yes, I' m from Poland

Nur_Demir said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Поздрав до сите
    Pozdrav do site

И фигуред ит оут!!! Ѕиппеееееее!!!!
    Ostani do kraj,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

Sochko said:

И фигуред ит оут!!! Ѕиппеееееее!!!!
    LOL

OMG, this looks so cool'n'funny.

Poland said:

So can you write which of these songs are Macedonian?
    Jedina, Vezi me ze sebe, Zosto otide, Serce nije kamen, Tajno moja, Mesecina, Igri bez granici, Zajdi zajdi, Svari Lagane, Cresa, Dusa Ostana, Ruzveltova, Oprosti...

velvet_sky said:

Macedonian are:

Zosto otide; Tajno moja; Mesecina; Igri bez granici; Zajdi,zajdi; Cresa; Dusa Ostana;

and ruzveltova hmm here "uste edna skala" is macedonian and "jos jedan stepenik" is serbian one

and Mjesecina is serbian version of Mesecina. And Igra bez granica is serbian version of "igri bez granici"
    also "Jos I danas Zamirisi Tresnja" is serbian version of "Cresa"

Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Poland said:

Thank you velvet sky

velvet_sky said:

You're welcome
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

pthalo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Hey to all;-)

First would like to welcome our Polish and Hungarian friend in the thread

[...]
    Also thanks to pthnalo for sending these links for all of you who are interested in Macedonian. I see they are quite useful:-) and pthalo well done, for one week you have learned to write very well!:-)
    фала на добродошлица. учим српски околу пет месец. Полесно е да учим македонски затоа што зборовите личи на српски зборови. И добро е да немате падажи! А члени се малку тешку во пошетокот.

Викам се фејло на интернет. Моето име е врло ретко, едина сам на google. Го не ќе пишувам на латиница.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm learning Serbian for about five months. It's easier to learn Macedonian because many words are similar to Serbian words. And it's good you don't have cases. But definite articles are a bit difficult in the beginning.

I'm called Pthalo on the internet. My name is very rare and I'm the only one on google (with the combination of first and last name). I won't write it in latin letters.

@Nur
    ит вуд би изијур ту рид ват ју рајт иф ју рајт серилик фонетикли, биказ ај си "и" енд ај тинк "енд" ор ај пронаунс ит лајк "eee"
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Nur_Demir said:

Quote Originally Posted by pthalo View Post
    фала на добродошлица. учим српски околу пет месец. Полесно е да учим македонски затоа што зборовите личи на српски зборови. И добро е да немате падажи! А члени се малку тешку во пошетокот.

Викам се фејло на интернет. Моето име е врло ретко, едина сам на google. Го не ќе пишувам на латиница.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm learning Serbian for about five months. It's easier to learn Macedonian because many words are similar to Serbian words. And it's good you don't have cases. But definite articles are a bit difficult in the beginning.

I'm called Pthalo on the internet. My name is very rare and I'm the only one on google (with the combination of first and last name). I won't write it in latin letters.

@Nur
    ит вуд би изијур ту рид ват ју рајт иф ју рајт серилик фонетикли, биказ ај си "и" енд ај тинк "енд" ор ај пронаунс ит лајк "eee"
    giggle .. Ит тоок ме а фењ бут И финаллѕ фигуред оут њхат ѕоу њере саѕинг ... И њилл три то њрите фонетицаллѕ .. ит ис верѕ хард фор ме бецасуе оф беинг нативе енглисх спеакер.
    Ostani do kraj,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

pthalo said:

ај ем а нејтив спикр ту бат ју гет уст то ит енд ит вил хелп јор серилик скилз то практис лајк дис. Алсо „Ѕ„ из онли y он сертин кијбордз. Иц z он мајн енд ди летр Ѕ саунѕ лајк dz like hea_ds_ енд иц хард то си ѕ анд пронаунс ит лајк инглиш y
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Stelly said:

Hmm I'm surprised how many new visiters we have here.. it's great that our small family isn't so small already I want to say my Welcome to the newest and Hello to everyone
    By the way, Poland, just be ready to find a lot of Tose's songs, which are sung in Macedonian and Serbian language. I think that only the songs from his first albums don't have both versions because Tose's international career hadn't been started yet.
    Anyway, I think that his music sounds great in every languange that it's sung. and the prove for this is the fact that all of you, who speak totally different languages like poland and so on, are here and love it.

Pozdravi do site i baknezi :P

Nur_Demir said:

I agree with Stelly, it is great that such a great soul as Toše can bring together so many people from so many different countries. And he has already managed to span across the Atlantic to touch the America's. His voice and his songs touch everyone who hears them - irregardless of which language he sang them in!!

Ostani do kraj,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

Poland said:

Question

I agree with you I' m very happy that one day I found out about Tose. He became my inspiration and he also showed people how to live. Greetings for all of you

Hey all! I have suggestion. Maybe everybody could write something about themselves? I would be very happy if I could know sth about you. What do you think about this?
    Last edited by Poland; 08-15-2008 at 06:33 AM.

Tucumana88 said:

Hi Olga, nice to meet you, I was dissapeared this last days, because I'm studying a lot for my exams next week.
    I'm very happy to know people from different countries who enjoy Tose's music. Is soo cool
    Well you say that we could write something about oruselves so you can know more about us, so here I am. I'm Dinorah, I'm 20 and I live in Argentina. I'm studying history, on third year. Someday I hope to be a good teacher, because I think I can touch people life teaching useful things about life, and history. I live with my family, and I like to share my free time with them, they're very important in my life. I also have few, but good, friends, with whom I like to go out to the theatre or someplace where we can talk. I like to talk a lot Sometimes I like to be alone, and have some time to draw... is one of my passions. I like to travel too but I don't do that very often.

Well this is me, hope I didn't bored you Is very nice to met you, can you write something about you? I will like to know more about your life.

Poland said:

Hallo Dinorah. I' m so glad you' ve written so much about you. Thank you a lot.
    So... something about me? I' m Olga and come from Poland. I' m 20- like you. I live in Kielce but I study sociology in Cracow (previous capital of Poland) so now I mostly live there because it' s about 120 km from Kielce. I love playing football- it' s my favourite sport. I' ve been playing it for 15 years. I also like playing piano and djembe. I graduated from Music School. Now in Cracow I' m a volunteer- I help others in hard situations. For example we organize holiday for some poor kids. One month ago I was on the Ukraine and spend great time with children (polish children who live there- you should know sth about it from history ) They are amazing. I love children :]
    I don' t know what else I can write- so ask if you want
    Nice to meet you too