Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Te Sakam Tose said:

I wish i could be there tommorow i just wish.
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

2. Nezzy said:

Toni I didn't know that you have already translated the lyrics.

Te Sakam Tose, he is not singing the song, but in this album that his friends will sing, he wrote the music. That's why the song is here, and I think Velvet was searching for that song. There are and other songs, none of them are sang by him, but he participate in their establishing.

3. Toni_DelijeSever said:

Yeah,I'm sorry,that was stupid from me...
    Sorry Nezzy...
    Во мене душа остана,да можам да преживеам,со дел од себе постојам,во срцево умирам...

4. Toni_DelijeSever said:

We all wish we could be there tommorow...
    Во мене душа остана,да можам да преживеам,со дел од себе постојам,во срцево умирам...

5. Nezzy said:

Well I wish to be there too, but the tickets were sold immediately so when I went to buy a ticktet, there were none. The Boris Trajkovski hall, may keep about 4 000 people, and just 2 000 - a half of them are coming from Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia.. So, more then 50 000 people from Macedonia wanted to see the concert, but there were tickets for only 2 000. I guess 48 000 people here feel just like u, sadly.

6. Toni_DelijeSever said:

It's not fair,people from Macedonia should be in first lines...

velvet_sky said:

Hi from me
    thanks for the link Nezzy Also thanks for the information Te Sakam Tose and Toni ... I wish to be on that concert too, of course.. every fan would like that, but I won't be ... but Fortunatly I will see the concert on the tv, so I am happy after that, I guess the concert will be uploaded somewhere, so everybody should have the ability to see it

greetings from me to all of you
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Te Sakam Tose said:

At least you saw it on tv i didn't because im from Australia. I agree about the tickets. But if they had it in a bigger hall more people could fit. Like Gradski Stadion Skopje.
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Te Sakam Tose said:

Unhappy Happy 29th Birthday Tose

Happy 29th Birthday Tose i just wish you could be here to share it with all of us your father Nikola, mother Dominika, sister Dora, nephews Kristijan and Nikola, your whole family and your fans everyone that loved you and still loves you. I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU.

I miss your beautiful smile, i miss your handsome good looks, i miss your laugh and i miss everything about you. AND YOUR LOVE FOR MACEDONIA.

SREKEN RODENDEN ANGEL NASH, MAKEDONSKI LEGENDA SHTO KE NAPRAM DA TE VRATAM DO NAS.

When i think about Tose i am sad but then sometimes happy when i see photos of him happy.

Today is a sad today no one can fight that but we do have to also be happy that Tose is looking down at us that we are not forgeting him.

I LOVE YOU TOSE PROESKI MY ANGEL. R.I.P 25.01.1981-16.10.2007
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

Tina`bambina said:

Hi,all!I'm from Bulgaria but I like too Tose,and when I understood about his death,i cried like a child.He was very good person,with so amazing soul and big beautiful smile!He will always be in my heart!My favorite song is "Gromovi na dusha" - so sad that I cry everytime I hear it...

Te Sakam Tose said:

Tose I have loved you from the start of your career to the end and will always love you. TE SAKAM NAJ MNUGO SO SELO MOJE SRCE. SEGA PLACHAM.
    TREBA DA ODAM
    TOSE PROESKI
    TE SAKAM ANGELE NAS

12. I love you Tose said:

Hi. It is wonderful to hear a new song to our dear Tose. Yesterday when I heard the song For the first time I felt many emotions while joy to hear his voice in a new melody, sad to think that he is no longer with us. Today, after watching the concert through the internet, I believe he lived forever in our hearts.

13. I love you Tose said:

Greetings to all. Happy birthday dear Tose! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Toni_DelijeSever said:

It is a sad day,but we should be happy,as Tose would like ...

marta11 said:

Happy birthday Tose! I wish you to be here
    Tina, welcome to the thread.
    Hugs and kisses for all of you!

velvet_sky said:

Happy Birthday, my dear Angel (h) If you were here you would see how many people still Love you, but I know you see us from above and you're happy from the fact that you're not forgotten, and you will always be in our hearts.. Te Sakame Site (h)

Poland said:

Hey you!

Could anyone translate the newest Tose' s song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msJFhnPGta0

thx in advance
    greetings
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

i'm little one said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    Hey you!

Could anyone translate the newest Tose' s song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msJFhnPGta0

thx in advance
    greetings
    here u go

Jos uvijek sanjam da smo zajedno

velvet_sky said:

here is my version

One Great song !!!!

Tose Proeski - Jos uvijek sanjam da smo zajedno

Od kad te nema..ne mogu budan biti..
    since you're gone (you're not here), I can't be awake
    Jer sve sto zelim..u tome budes i ti..
    because in everything that I want there is you ( because you're everything that I want)
    Pa budan sanjam da snovi duze traju...
    and awaken I wish that the dreams can be longer
    U svakoj prici samo ti si mi na kraju...
    you're the end of every story

Ti si pocetak i kraj..
    ur begining and end
    Ti si tama i sjaj..
    ur dark and light
    Svaku mi nadu dijelis po pola..
    you share with me every my hope
    Dajes mi mrvice sa svoga stola..
    with me you share even your bread
    I znam...bez tebe ostat cu sam..
    and I know that I will remain (I'll be) alone without you

Jos uvijek sanjam da smo zajedno..
    still I dream that we're together
    'Ko nekad davno ti i ja...
    like once before... you and me
    Al' jutro svaki put mi pokvari tu slatku prevaru iz sna..
    but the morning every time break this sweet unfaithfulness (lie) of my dream
    Jos uvjiek sanjam da smo zajedno...
    still I dream that we're together
    I da je sve 'ko prvi put...
    and that everything is like the first time (like before)
    Al' jutro nosi golu istinu...da sve je bilo uzalud..
    but the morning brings the real truth... that everything was in vain (was an illusion)

velvet_sky said:

I don't know if all of you have heard all the new songs from the new album "Jos uvjek sanjam da smo zajedno", but I heard them all, and I can say that they're sooo gorgeous I only imagine how great they would be if Tose have sang them... I can't stop listening to the last song of Tose... the last song the he sang ehhh.. life is so unfair... so many things he could have given to us ... ;( Te Sakam Tose (h) srce moe (h)