Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Poland said:

Default Almost one year...

Hi!

I' d like you to read and listen to the song that I dedicate to Tose. Originally, the song is dedicated to our Pope, John Paul II who died 2.04.2005. But these days I'd like to dedicate it to our Tose. Hope, you will like it...

I' m sending the original polish lyrics as well as my translation and the link for the song sung by PIN- polish band.

Nigdy więcej nie spotkamy się
    To był już ostatni raz
    Lecz na zawsze obiecuję wam
    Pozostanie w moim sercu ślad

I to co dobre i złe, wszystkie chwile, myśli, słowa
    Zachowam w sercu gdzieś na dnie
    By odnaleźć w nich sens
    Wierzę, że każdy czas uleczy mój smutek i żal
    Niech każdy z was wspomni tych
    Co odeszli już tam

Ref:
    Świecy płomień już zgasł
    Czyjaś droga kończy się, czyjaś początek ma
    Odtąd jedno dobrze już wiem
    Kochać trzeba od dziś
    Jutro późno może być
    Bo życie to krótki film

Wciąż po twarzy spływa czas
    Krok po kroku zmienia nas
    Dusza jednak wieczną jest
    I nie zniszczy nawet śmierć

A to, że jestem tu sam
    I pozostały mi tylko wspomnienia
    Znaczenia nie ma
    Bo ja wierzę dziś w dusz zjednoczenie

Ufam, że czas znów uleczy mój smutek i żal
    Niech każdy z was wspomni tych, co odeszli tam

Ref:
    Świecy płomień już zgasł
    Czyjaś droga kończy się, czyjaś początek ma
    Odtąd jedno dobrze już wiem
    Kochać trzeba od dziś
    Jutro późno może być
    Bo życie to krótki film

We won’ t meet anymore
    It was just the last time
    But forever, I promise you,
    will stay sign in my heart
    And what is good and bad, all moments, thoughts and words
    I will retain at a bottom of my heart
    to find point in them
    I believe that time will again heal my sorrow and bitterness
    Shall every of you recall those who
    have gone already There…

Chorus: We won’ t meet anymore
    Somebody’ s way ends, somebody’ s has the beginning
    Since now on I know something very well-
    we have to love from today
    Tomorrow can be too late,
    because life is a short film

Time is still flowing down at my face
    Step by step changes us (the time)
    But the soul is eternal
    And even death won’ t destroy it (the soul)

The fact that I’ m here alone
    And I have only memories
    Doesn’t matter,
    Because I believe today in the unification of souls
    I trust the time will again heal my sorrow and bitterness
    Shall every of you recall those who
    have gone already There…

Chorus : We won’ t meet anymore,
    The flame of the candle has gone out already
    Somebody’ s way ends, somebody’ s has the beginning
    Since now on I know something very well-
    we have to love from today
    Tomorrow can be too late,
    because life is a short film

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=QzC0R4hWIDE
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

velvet_sky said:

Poland you made me cry ;( ;( ;(
    Thanks for dedicateing this song to our angel Tose ;( and thanks for showing it to us ...
    if you have it as mp3, could you please send it to me :]
    Last edited by velvet_sky; 10-04-2008 at 06:32 AM.
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Poland said:

You welcome Temi I'm so happy you like it... And I will PM the song to you, my pleasure
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

velvet_sky said:

Thanks Poland ))

ale-HH said:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Hello ale-HH! Good to see you again We are fine thank you I translated the song, hope it is correct, because it is not Macedonian one, think it is Bosnian one so it isn't his song, but he used to sing it often

My beloved one

My beloved one, where are you lounging
    why don't you take me with you
    why don't you take me with you
    take me at the bazaar
    them sell me to the tradesmen
    then sell me to the tradesmen
    take me for an oka* of gold
    then gild your doorway
    then gild your doorway

*Turkish measure
    Lydia ,you are a real treasure !
    Thanks for helping , as always
    Ας τους να λένε και να φωνάζουν.
    Άσε τις φήμες να οργιάζουν.
    Όλα τα κρίνουν, όλα τους φταίνε.
    Ας τους, λοιπόν , να λένε

Poland said:

You welcome Temi
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Fissnick said:

hi to everyone and well done again for the unbeliveable job!

-As you know i'm the guy that always asks something about Tose's life than post a translation cuz in case if you don't know i'm from Kosovo.

-This time i'd like to ask about Tose's wearing...!!
    Will all my respecet from my heart about Tose but i think sometimes Tose's wearing was unlikeable for me.I mean everybody has got his own tastes but i would like to know that during the performance was somebody else who choose tose's clothes or he choosed by himself.
    I heard from my friend that tose said that he wears everything what the "designer" gives to him for performance.

-I would like to say it again that i'm not against Tose and i'm not saying something bad to him.

With Respect :

Fisnik

Gjilan-Kosovo.

ale-HH said:

In my opinion , Toshe's outfit wasn't unlikeable ! I will always remember when I saw him for the first time . his performance during ESC 2004 !!! He was so cute in white and the whole outfit was just very suitable with the song , with it's lyrics (LIFE ) HE WAS PERFECT !!!! PERFECT !!!!
    Ας τους να λένε και να φωνάζουν.
    Άσε τις φήμες να οργιάζουν.
    Όλα τα κρίνουν, όλα τους φταίνε.
    Ας τους, λοιπόν , να λένε

velvet_sky said:

Yep ale-HH I absolutely agree with you

He was so cute at that performance all in white, wooow the white color fit him the best, I have a picture where he where white pants and white shirt and also pics where he wears white suit and he just look AMAZING :inlove:
    oh and he has and a purple t-shirt which fit him great :]]]] uhhh I can tell you many others examples with his outfit and in every one he look cute :]]]]
    ooops I got too long, hehe :] sorry

Tucumana88 said:

Personally, I think He always looks amazing, In Eurovision 2004 he look soooo cute that I fall in love with him and I keep seeing his pictures, and in all he looks perfect.

velvet_sky said:

Yep Tucumana88 I am on the same opinion
    In everything he looks sweet

Poland said:

Default 5.10.2007- 5.10.2008

Some people think that you didn' t say goodbye... I don' t think so. You said... And that was the most beautiful goodbye you could say to us. One year ago you gave the concert in capital of your beloved Macedonia- Skopje. It was the humanitarian concert. Could you say better goodbye to us? Could you do anything what would better describe your personality? I think you couldn' t. The humanitarian concert in Skopje was the best as your last concert. It will always remain in our hearts and minds...

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=iYjWSC...eature=related

R.I.P. my angel
    Last edited by Poland; 10-05-2008 at 08:20 AM.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

velvet_sky said:

Thanks for the link Poland

Today is the day when The concert in his mamory will be held, I will watch it on tv and I'm happy that I will have the chance to see it...
    Now I feel sadness, I know that Tose won't be there and it's sad... other singers will perform his song but it won't be the same, only Tose could perform them the best
    In other hand I am happy that so many ppl will be there just because of him and just because he was and always will be our sweet ANGEL ...
    I am sure Tose is somewhere there in some better place and will see how many ppl loved and still love him...

R.I.P. Tosence, you'll forever live in my heart, Te Sakam zasekogas {} ;(

Lydia_the angel said:

Hey guys I just came to check up on you, as I don't have much time and in about 2-3 hours will begin the concert! I quickly read your posts and have no words, you described everything perfectly:-) I agree with all of you in any way about everything that was said lately Regrading Fisnik question and thinking, it might be his own opinion and we can't judge his taste:-) I just want to say that I really liked Tose style and that read somewhere how he used to buy his cloths by his own and was never picky in order to look his outfit to be from some famous brand. He wore what it suited him and everything was perfect on him:-)
    Olga, thank you for posting and dedicating this lovely song, I will try to look for it to download it as well:-) It is very touching and sad one
    Ale-HH you are always welcome and thank you for you sweet words:-)

I can't wait to start the concert, I'm very glad that many will have the chance to watch it as well through their TV houses and by satellite:-)
    The whole Balkan and the world at all, will be united with the love for Tose.
    It will be awesome, even though the most important person for us won't be personally there, I'm sure his spirit will fulfill each person's heart

Tose, angelce, te sakame siteeeee!!!
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Sochko said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fissnick View Post
    Will all my respecet from my heart about Tose but i think sometimes Tose's wearing was unlikeable for me.I mean everybody has got his own tastes but i would like to know that during the performance was somebody else who choose tose's clothes or he choosed by himself.
    I heard from my friend that tose said that he wears everything what the "designer" gives to him for performance.

-I would like to say it again that i'm not against Tose and i'm not saying something bad to him.

With Respect :

Fisnik

Gjilan-Kosovo.
    Hello Fissnik.

First of all, I'd like to tell you that you are free to comment on Toshe's outfit and to express your like/dislike of his choice of clothes, without giving any excuses, since we all have different tastes and disliking his outfit does not mean you're disrespecting him. Me myself also wasn't always impressed by many of the dressing combinations he (or should I say his stylists) made. (I was especially appalled by the suit he wore on the Eurovision Song Contest. I believe it was dreadful, tasteless and didn't suit his age and personality. Whatever, he was so gorgeous and noble, he could have gone out dressed in tatters and he would have still been a gift for the eyes).
    Not to stray away, my point is that we all are free to discuss things we didn't like about Toshe's style/haircut/bodyweight/other trivial stuff.

Now to get back to your further words.
    It is a common and a pretty normal thing for a famous person to wear what the stylist/designer will choose for him, so I believe Toshe is not an exception. I don't know what your friend heard, but I can tell you that most of the famous singers decide to consult their stylists or to choose a designer's clothes for their performances. That's because they have to do it, it's kind of a "rule" in the showbiz. And Toshe, although always original and unique, was part of it. However, I'm sure he was choosing his own clothes for the everyday occasions. He was just a simple, if not the simplest guy I've ever seen...
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'

Tucumana88 said:

Wow, all of you said beautiful things about him. I'm sad cause I can't see the show here, but I know is going to be an awesome tribute to our angel. And Olga, the song is fantastic, I would like to have it, if you have time could you send me the mp3?

Someone knows if the concert can be seen on the web?

sofika said:

Dinorah, you can watch it on idividi.com.mk. It is slow but you can try.Kisses to everyone. Sofia

Tucumana88 said:

Thank you, I'm watching it, THANK YOU!

Fissnick said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sochko View Post
    Hello Fissnik.

First of all, I'd like to tell you that you are free to comment on Toshe's outfit and to express your like/dislike of his choice of clothes, without giving any excuses, since we all have different tastes and disliking his outfit does not mean you're disrespecting him. Me myself also wasn't always impressed by many of the dressing combinations he (or should I say his stylists) made. (I was especially appalled by the suit he wore on the Eurovision Song Contest. I believe it was dreadful, tasteless and didn't suit his age and personality. Whatever, he was so gorgeous and noble, he could have gone out dressed in tatters and he would have still been a gift for the eyes).
    Not to stray away, my point is that we all are free to discuss things we didn't like about Toshe's style/haircut/bodyweight/other trivial stuff.

Now to get back to your further words.
    It is a common and a pretty normal thing for a famous person to wear what the stylist/designer will choose for him, so I believe Toshe is not an exception. I don't know what your friend heard, but I can tell you that most of the famous singers decide to consult their stylists or to choose a designer's clothes for their performances. That's because they have to do it, it's kind of a "rule" in the showbiz. And Toshe, although always original and unique, was part of it. However, I'm sure he was choosing his own clothes for the everyday occasions. He was just a simple, if not the simplest guy I've ever seen...
    yeah...sochko i think you understood me , all i was trying to say is that i'm not against tose , but i have a few words about his clothes and at all that is my opinion and my taste.I didn't meant to say that Tose wore everytime unlikeful clothes but sometimes for Ex: the last concert in Skopje's Stadium Tose's wear was very perffect.

Anyway dressing doesn't matter so much cuz' everybody knew Tose.
    And for me is important his music and his personality as a human person.

p.s lydia i think you were in concert and tomorrow can you please explain to us something about that event because i watched it just 30 or 35 minutes i don't know and haha i only understood only 15% because of language of course.I read in albanian that this concert is about a fondation called Tose Proeski and you could send 100 den. from macedonia to support that fondation.

Thanks!

from

Fissnick!!

Tucumana88 said:

The concert was excellent, but I could not see it until the end, I lost the connection I liked the part when the song Kazna moja si ti was sounding, and the whole place looked like a starry sky ... What a touching moment!