Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tucumana88 View Post
    Thanks Bazilija for share this beautiful song with all of us, sounds really sad, and I'm sure the lyrics are great. I can't wait to read the translation
    Hi all!
    It will be better to listen it without the translation because it is very difficult to describe the atmosphere in some other language. Sometimes, the order of words is very important and is some kind of spice, give the mood, the fragrance and the taste to a song. I am really glad if you like it
    I listen the song "Oj devojce devojce, ti tetovsko jabolce" - Tose and Syntezis. Tose sounds so happy singing that song. I like it very much. It makes me happy to find him joyful (also in the song "vezi me za sebe")
    Ti posakuvam ubo dence
    Baknezi za site!

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    So here I gave a try to translate it, and because I'm not sure in some parts let somebody check it out

Edited:

Što te nema, što te nema?
    why you are not here, why you are not here
    Kad na mlado poljsko cvijeće,
    when on a young field flower
    Biser niže ponoć nijema,
    the pearl threads the night
    Kroz grudi mi želja lijeće,
    trough the chests wish me...

why you are not here, why you're not here
    Kad mi sanak spokoj dade,
    when the dream gives me a calmness
    I duša se miru sprema,
    and the soul is preparing for peace
    Kroz srce se glasak krade,
    through the heart a voice is sneaking

why you're not here, why you're not here
    Procvjetala svaka staza,
    every path has bloomed
    K'o što bješe divnih dana,
    like it was when the days were wonderful
    Po ružama i sad prska Bistra voda šadrvana.
    among the roses and now the fountain sprinkles a pellucid/clear water
    Ispod rose zumbul gleda,
    under the dew a hyacinth is wathcing
    Iz behara miris vije,
    A scent is winnowing from the blossom
    A za mene k'o da cvili,
    and for me who to whine
    I u bolu suze lije.
    and to cry tears in pain

Vedri istok kad zarudi,
    when the bright east gets glow
    U treptaju od alema,
    in the twinkle from a diamond
    I tad srce pjesmu budi,
    and then the heart wakes up a song

I u času bujne sreće,
    and in the glass wild happiness
    I kad tuga uzdah sprema,
    and when the sadness is preparing a sigh (to breath)

Moja ljubav pjesmu kreće,
    my love is moving (starting) with a song

Kako mi je srce jadno,
    how my heart is miserable
    Kao da ga neko bode,
    like someone is sticking into it
    Te sve place i sve pita:
    it cries and asks all over again
    Kuda moja ljubav ode?
    where my love did go
    Je li griješna sabah zora,
    is it the morning down sinfull
    Il' nebeska sjajna zvijezda,
    or a sky shineing star
    Je li griješna ljubav moja,
    is my love sinful
    K'o glas ptice iz gnijezda?
    like a voice of a bird from a nest
    Heeeeey, velvet_sky, thank you very much for your efforts
    My translation of the song is " I miss you so much..."

The originaly title of the song is "Hasanagin sevdah" but it is known by the name "Sto te nema".
    Last edited by Bazilija; 10-15-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by roshel18 View Post
    hi all
    bazilija, this song is wonderful, high level, very sad. can understand how you conected it with Tose. also the singer is very good, i love it.
    about half year ago i searched in Youtube after folk and traditional music of the balkan countries (folk music is my favorite genere of all music's geners, and blkan's music always fascinated me). so i've allready heard songs of your region and liked every style fo that nusic. among them was the song "Emina" which it's text is also by Aleksa santic, then i 've seen pictures and information of Mostar. one day i've asked at Youtube to hear "Sevdalinka", and among the VDOS i found one named "Moj Dilbere", sang by impressive young singer named Tose Proeski. that's how i happened to know that there is TOSE. but after a day or tow i've discovered that he is not alive any more... but that is another part of the story. i just think of that in tow days will be tha exsact day of Tose's death, i'm thinking much of his parents, and the thoughts are tearing the heart. i feel so much sorrow for them.
    Tose is a miracle, he is exelent in any kind of singing. Amazing! He sounds as someone who exactly knows about what he is singing, as somebody who lived each song. I also think a lot about his parents. I've lost my brother so I can imagine how painful must be for his parents to live without him. Huh! When I was in Macedonia I wanted so much to visit his parents, just to hug them but I was afraid that it could upset them, so, I didn't do it. Only God can give them a strength to live with such a big pain in heart.
    Te pregrnuvam

Lydia_the angel said:

Thank you Olga Well I finished with the translation of the video, after several times of listening and checking Here it is Just saw it is tooo long

Last week on the Stadium in Skopje was organized concert on his behalf, that is about to become a traditional one. All the profit will go for humanitarian actions.
    The thing that time is passing by so quickly but doesn’t cure the wounds were convinced around 50000 fans of Tose that before one week gathered on the Skopje city stadium. Exactly at this time, even same hour, on this stadium, last year Tose Proeski held his last big humanitarian concert. One week after it, on 16th of October, he tragically died in a car crash. On this concert they want to repay him for everything that he did and to continue his humanitarian work. Actually on this day the humanitarian foundation "Tose Proeski" will organize every year such concert in order the profit to be given to the ones that has need of it. It was also Tose's wish and his friends-singers also fulfilled it for him. 20 of them gathered on the scene with one wish: never to forget how big heart he had and shared it with everyone around him.
    Nina Badric: Never in my life I've taken part in such concert, never in my career, I don't know what to say.
    Goca Trzan: I'm here to mourn for him, because I wasn't able to come on his funeral, I had little baby to breastfeed, and couldn't manage to endure it physically. I've said that I came here to share that loss of mine.

Everybody who was that night on the Stadium could hardly find words to express. This is apparently that day when even the males don't need to be ashamed for crying.
    Bojan Marovic: What to say, whoever had a heart tonight wasn't able to stop the tears, definitely.
    Lilijana Petrovic, Tose's manager, held every "fiber" of the concert strongly in her hands, but in the moment when Tose's face appeared on the big screen, and the audience started to scream his name, she gave up herself on the sadness.
    Liljana Petrovic- What to say to you, I don't know what to think, everything is missing without Tose, when I was organizing this it was for him, but now when he is not here it doesn't have a meaning and that is too much for me..
    As we heard, Liljana was brought to hospital before the end of the concert.
    Bojan Marovic- Tose was a great musician, great artist and Liljana was someone to who he relied on.
    Actually she is the one who managed along with the British producer, Tose's album posthumously to be released on English.
    Andy Wright- English part
    One of Tose's last wish was to record a song with his nephew Kristijan. They did it, but after the accident the text was changed to fit the new situation. Actually the video for that song was promoted on this concert.
    Kristijan: My uncle always wanted me to sing something to him, then to try together, to sing together, he taught me how to play the guitar.
    To some their wish to sing a song with Tose did not come true unfortunately.
    Ruslana-English part
    Sandi Cenov- Although we were very good together, I never stressed that in the media because it was inappropriately, but we didn't co-operate, so I thought we will accomplish many things in future.
    Even though they cooperated with him often, Toni Cetinski except a colleague lost a big friend as well.
    Toni Cetinski: Well, almost on each concert I remind on him, and while singing, I dream about him often as well, so in my memory it is somehow too hard, those things must happen, it is wonderful what is done for him, that is sent some message of love, that he had once already received from all of us.
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Poland said:

Wow!!!!!! Thank you Lydia. It must have been time- consuming to translate everything. I really appreciate what you' ve just done.

Благодарам
    бакнежи!!!

God bless you!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Poland said:

And about the video- Liljana must have loved and still loves Tose. It is a true feeling. I only regret that after Tose' s death the text was changed and that we can' t know the original version But we have to trust that changing the text was a better way to show Tose' s love to Kristijan and Kristijan' s to Tose.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Lydia_the angel said:

No problem Olga:-) I did it with pleasure It took time, but it's OK, I'm happy
    it was useful for you:-) About the lyrics I agree with you, although I don't know how much they were changed, As I heard here they said they were slightly changed. This video is from Serbian/Croatian TV house and they also said like I translated that Tose and Kristijan recorded the song. This is bit strange since Tose as far as I know didn't manage to record all of the verses, you all probably saw he sings just few verses.. Also Kristijan recorded his part recently, not while Tose was alive, and when they mentioned it sounded like they managed to finish it together...Hm..So don't know what is right about the lyrics

Tomorrow is a great day, for Macedonia, for the Balkan and hope for the world now.. Many things will be happening, starting with one of the longest marathon-which will begin from the place and time of the accident, and will finish in his hometown. 26 athletes will take part in it, symbolizing his years. They will be accompanied by Tose's fans along the way.
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 10-16-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Bazilija said:

Pocivaj u miru Toska. Nadam se da cemo se sresti na nebeskim poljanama...

Poland said:

I am not sad, I know you are not sad right now as well, Tose. You are in Heaven now. There is no better place than Heaven. And what is the most important, you lived beautifully, you gave love to people and now people show their love to you. You showed how to live, but in a better way. I can' t describe my feelings but I'm proud of you and will never forget you, your face, your smiling eyes and warmth you gave to everyone.
    THANK YOU A LOT TOSE. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION TO BECOME BETTER AND BETTER PERSON. REST IN PEACE, ANGEL. ТЕ САКАМ ЗАСЕКОГАШ!!!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Poland said:

And also in that special day I am sending again a link to the site There are more and more lit candles. It is the proof that the whole world remember about Tose, Poland as well.

http://toseproeski.pamietajmy.com.pl...aries&a=Detail
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

marta11 said:

I'm listening to Tose's songs right now and I am not able to describe how I'm feeling.
    I'm very happy for have the chance of have known his music. He has made me to love the music, so I'm very proud of Tose, because he will always be an angel, our angel. I don't know what to say. I can't find the words.
    Wherever you are, Tose, R.I.P.

Aish said:

Toše, like it was yesterday when you left us and gone to some better place...my sadness is still the same like that day. Thank you for all songs, thank you for everything you gave us... Počivaj u miru anđele. ♥ ♥
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

Mimilicious said:

One year ago Today....

We tragically lost out beautiful angel Todor ''Tose'' Proeski.
    Not a day has gone by where we haven't missed your smile, your laugh or your amazing voice.
    To this day, we all still can't believe that you're gone.
    You were a beautiful person, inside and out, who was taken from us too soon.
    We should all take the time today, to not ony remember the tragedy of his death, but to remember and honour this great person, the memories he has left behind, and the happiness Tose brought to all of our lives.
    Your memory will live on with us forever.. And you will NEVER be forgotten..
    With each day that passes, you will always be in our thoughts and hearts.
    Each time I look into the sky, I know that your star, the one that shines the brightest is looking down, watching over us..
    R.I.P. ANGEL.. God took you from us too soon...
    '' Boze, angeli od nebo prati, toj nema da se vrati.. Cuvaj go od Zlo''

Until we meet again...

TOSE TE SAKAME <3

Tucumana88 said:

If only I could find the words to express all this things that I'm feeling right now. I lighted a candle for him, I said a pray, I hope he can listen to it in Heaven.
    Tose, you are the biggest angel that ever walked on Earth, and all of your legacy, your music and life, will stay forever in our hearts, because a pure heart is what make a human being immortal. Thank you for all that you did for people, for this world. WE LOVE YOU!!
    And we will see you in Heaven. Rest in peace. Descansa en paz, querido &#225;ngel.

velvet_sky said:

One year passed and still when I see a video with you or a concert or a picture I can't believe that you're gone, I wish all this to be just a dream... but it's not ... you're not here anymore, but still with us, in our hearts, minds and you will always live there, we won't forget it, because you were and still you're our angel Tose!
    Site Te Sakame Zasekogas!!!

R.I.P. Tosence :[
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Lydia_the angel said:

Ah. my friends, I don't know what to say. Can't believe one whole year passed Today, here in Macedonia everything was breathing with Tose. The radio stations, the TV houses were playing
    Tose's songs for 24 hours. The people were in great pain.
    I'm watching and crying all day, it was so painful. I can't describe it. I just feel sorry that some of you didn't have the chance to see what was happening here, mean the shows dedicated to Tose, the people who were talking about him, and many other things that were revealed about his noble deeds and big love for the humanity.
    I really can't say anything right now, as this whole day was pretty sad for me, just finished with watching one video about him and to be honest I can't write no more from the tears.
    I hope I will be able to calm down these days and get back in normal...
    Just will send big greeting for all of you and thank you for being all this time here sharing your feelings and love for Tose and preserving his treasure.

Tose, angelce neprezaleno, sekogash ke se sekavam na tebe so golema ljubov, kakva shto samo ti ja imashe i davashe, te sakam......

God bless you all, xxx
    Last edited by Lydia_the angel; 10-17-2008 at 08:05 AM.

Tucumana88 said:

Oh my girls, all of you make me cry. I can't stop! Today we have a very sad day here, it was raining, even when we are in spring, was a really really cold day. Thank you for share your feelings. Girls, you're the best! I apreciate everything you did here every day. And Lydia, I really want to be there. I don't like to be here so far from all the people who love him. And if all of you have time, this is what I made for him, for our angel, in myspace.

www.myspace.com/tucumana88

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=441308989

Poland said:

Dinorah, the words you' ve written for Tose are great. It is so beautiful and I read it with a huge pleasure! Especially I like: "And we had to learn how to go ahead without his physical presence" and "And a year has passed since he won his wings". These sentences are marvellous and they really express your feelings about Tose and his absence. Thank you Dinorah, once again. Great job and exceptional words expressing your love to our Tose.

Lydia and Temi I absolutely undestand you. I know what you feel and I'm sure Tose can see from Heaven all of the people who love him and remember about him. And he is happy that his life was a kind of an example and his love and deeds haven' t been wasted because people appreciate them and try to follow them.

Aish, marta11, Mimilicious thank you for sharing your feelings with us!

Thank you girls that I can be here with you and that you are so gorgeous!!!
    Ве сакам сите!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Tucumana88 said:

Thank you Olga, I wanted to share that with all of you, 'cause I don't have too much people here that could understand my feelings.
    I'm glad too that I can be part of these forum, all of you are really great!

Tucumana88 said:

I want to share with all of you this link, is a petition to get "The hardest thing" realeased in the UK, USA and in the rest of the world.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30553333431