Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

marta11 said:

Can anyone tell me the song title of this video?
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=8uGjQl...eature=related

2. roshel18 said:

hello all, my favorite tose's song NOW is "nesanica" (it's change's from time to time at myself). who could tell me more about that song? or transla it? I understand that it's not originally one of his songs and that it's taken from film named "Ivkova Slava". It sounds to me "full of soul", reminds me gipsy stile of singing. ism't it?

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello dear ones:-) It seems like I haven't been here for a long time:-)
    Good to see your lovely posts, I'm glad Tose lives with you every day.
    Thank you all ,once again, for being part of this thread dedicated to our angel.
    Now, to start with the questions, hehe, one by one
    Temi, I haven't seen the video of that song, but if I somehow find some source for it, will post it right away That's a promise:-)
    Olga, the first video is so redhot, hehe. I have seen it before and Tose looks delicious there, hehe.
    I will try to listen to the interview of the other video and translate it for you;-) I'll try my best as soon as possible;-)
    Bazilija, i nie te sakameeee;-) You can read but also write Macedonian very wellWell done!
    Marta, the song title is "Zavrshna pesma" and it is really sad one;-(
    roshel18, true, the song is soundtrack from the movie "Ivkova slava", Tose made version of it as well. You are right that it is full of feelings as Tose had this ability to put soul and magic into each song he sang, no matter what kind of song it was, he would make it sound perfect. That's why he was one of a kind;-( It has been translated in the first thread. Here's the link to it:

Nesanica

Pregratki i baknezii za siteee !!! :-)
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Lydia_the angel said:

Huh, I hope this was fast I translated the interview, so here's its meaning;-)

Host: Dream of every little boy is to become a super hero, you've become one, do you still have big dreams?
    Tose: Well, yes, on someway I've become a super hero, I'm actually called Super Tose in the cartoon in Skopje. Great idea of one person called Oliver Romevski from Macedonia. Children read it, it is wonderful, simply I haven't thought, even for a little moment in my life, as long as I live, that will be some cartoon about me, but it's great.
    Host: But do you consult with them about the ideas or it's all in their minds and then they consult you?
    Tose: That is all their fantasy, I'm just reading it
    Host: Well, tell me have you found the right one?
    Tose: Well, when to manage to find her? :-( I couldn't have, because I'm always in the plane, in the studio, or I'm relaxing in bed. It will happen when I will be more free from the responsibilities, it will happen for sure.
    Host: When do you plan that to happen?
    Tose: Well, that can't be planned Definitively, when it will happen it will be welcomed.
    Host: Ok, what's going on with the career, you've done incredible video, do you plan to make another videos from this album, or you will start with concert activities this year?
    Tose: There will be many concerts. For sure there will be some other video too, so there will be many activities on the old theme, on the variations of the old themes, old albums.
    Host: Thank you a lot, I wish you big success from my heart.
    Tose: Thank you as well.

Take care all, xxx

velvet_sky said:

the first video Poland with the song and the interview are great
    sweet, sweet, sweet and more 10000 times sweet :-D It's just Tose

thanks Lydia for the translation of the inteview, and thanks for you answer about the song, If I find a video with it I will post it as well

hugs :]
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

velvet_sky said:

By the way here is one site, where tose is on the First Place of course
    but let everybody vote there to keep him N1
    http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/gr...f-all-time.asp

marta11 said:

Lydia, thank you very much for all the information
    I have been looking up to the song "Zavrshna pesma" in the Internet, but I can't find it. If someone knows where I can download it, please, tell me.
    And Temi, I've just voted for our Tose to keep him number 1

Greetings

Poland said:

Lydia, tahnk you from my whole heart He was smiling so cute here, that' s why I wanted to know what he was talking about Благодарам

Temi, thank you for the link I' ve just voted for our Angel. He will always be N1!!!

Ве сакам сите
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

velvet_sky said:

You're welcome about the link
    I vote there every day, hehe

btw marta11 I looked for the song as well, so I found it on bearshare and I will pm you

pregratki za siteee :]

Tucumana88 said:

Wow, I've been reading your posts for the last hour hehehe, A lot of activity here!! I've been dessapear, but now I'm back! Marta, I have the song Zavrshna pesma, if you still couldn't find it let me know and I will PM it to you. That song is by Zeljko Joksimovic, and is part of the soundtrack of the movie Ivkova slava, just like Nesanica (In the soundtrack Nikola Kojo sings that song). Well, I hope all of you have a great day! Is nice to be back

marta11 said:

Hi Dinorah!
    Temi has PM me the song, but anyway, thank you

Lydia_the angel said:

You are all welcome about the information and the translation It's always a pleasure for me to help to all of you And thanks to Temi for the cite, I'm so
    happy to see Tose is voted as best singer of all times among 100 others
    Woooow, I voted as well, and will do that all over again tooooo
    marta I'm glad Temi sent you the song, I was about to send some link as well, so you would have 3 sources, hehe.
    Dinorah, it's nice to have you here toooo:-) We missed you;-)
    Well I wish you all to have a wonderful time as well and always keep one sweet smile on your face;-)

See you, xxx

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tucumana88 View Post
    Wow, I've been reading your posts for the last hour hehehe, A lot of activity here!! I've been dessapear, but now I'm back! Marta, I have the song Zavrshna pesma, if you still couldn't find it let me know and I will PM it to you. That song is by Zeljko Joksimovic, and is part of the soundtrack of the movie Ivkova slava, just like Nesanica (In the soundtrack Nikola Kojo sings that song). Well, I hope all of you have a great day! Is nice to be back
    Eden utarski pozdrav i baknež ponežen od mimozi
    Tucumana, I am also interested in that song. Could you please sent it to me, too?
    Thank you very much!

Lydia, blagodaram, mnogu, jako, puno
    Podocna ke iskomentiram nekoji postovi. Prava ste inspiracija
    Mnogu, mnogu ve sakam!
    temno e, tajno moja, a vo dusa svetat feneri

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Poland View Post
    I' ve just watched something about an hour from Tose' s last concert and I had to stop because I was getting more and more sad If there were more such people like Tose...
    And I found an interview with Tose that I haven' t seen yet. Please, can someone translate it? Thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9pNtXpGuqY

Baknezi i pregratki od mene!!!
    Huh, Poland I feel the same and allways think that I can be a little bit better and more sensitive for the world around me and for other ordinary people.
    I like to read your posts, I can feel you so close. Thank you. Te guskam

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    ... Tose had this ability to put soul and magic into each song he sang, no matter what kind of song it was, he would make it sound perfect. That's why he was one of a kind;-(

Pregratki i baknezii za siteee !!! :-)
    You know how to say what I think SEkoja čest! Te sakam mnogu

Lydia_the angel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    You know how to say what I think : ) SEkoja čest! Te sakam mnogu : )
    Pozdrav i od mene draga Se nadevam deka ne ti smeta shto pishuvam na Makedonski Milo mi e shto mozam da gi pocuvstvuvam i prenesam i tvoite emocii:-) Toshe i negovata muzika i dela se sami po sebe inspirativni, taka shto nikakov trud ne e potreben za da se iskazat i dolovat cuvstvata. Samata muzika gi ispishuva vo nashite srca i go crta volshebniot mozaik I jas ve sakam site

Poland said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    Huh, Poland I feel the same and allways think that I can be a little bit better and more sensitive for the world around me and for other ordinary people.
    I like to read your posts, I can feel you so close. Thank you. Te guskam

Dragica, thank you a lot for your warm words I'm extremely happy about what you wrote! Now, I feel incredible that I can' t even express that. THANK YOU! I'm sending you many, many kisses :* :* :*

I treasure all of you in my heart!!!
    Hugs and kisses
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Bazilija said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    Pozdrav i od mene draga Se nadevam deka ne ti smeta shto pishuvam na Makedonski Milo mi e shto mozam da gi pocuvstvuvam i prenesam i tvoite emocii:-) Toshe i negovata muzika i dela se sami po sebe inspirativni, taka shto nikakov trud ne e potreben za da se iskazat i dolovat cuvstvata. Samata muzika gi ispishuva vo nashite srca i go crta volshebniot mozaik I jas ve sakam site
    Naprotiv, mnogu sum razveselena poradi tvoite zborovi. Nekogas koga slusam pesnete od Tose, stare makedonske, kako da gledam makedonskite luge, planini, gradovi, ezera, vinogradi, tolku mnogu ubavina e vo negoviot glas...
    volshebniot mozaik - zvuci ubavo
    te guskam!

Mimilicious said:

Default Hey there

Hello everyone...how u doing??
    I wasn't for a long time here and wow there are so much posts...Tose is smiling from heaven when he sees how many fans he have and how many people loved him....thank you all for all these translations....now that i understand almost all Tose songs...I can feel them...I feel Toses world :'((((
    I really mis him sooo much...I cant say it with words cuz only my heart knows best :'((((((..there's no day that i don't think about him....I've put a big poster of Tose near my bed..and so he is the last person that I see when I go to sleep..and also the first person that I see in the morning...so I start and end the day with Toses face and smile :-)...

well I heard a song from Antonija Sola and I think the song its for Tose..but I don't understand it...it is called "nebu pod oblak" I think... so please can someone translate it for me..????

thank you
    God bless you all :-)

Poland said:

Hi Mimilicious!
    It' s good to see you back I' m ok. Hope, you are ok as well?
    And yeah, Tose is smiling from Heaven to us!!!
    The song "Nebu pod oblak" is for HIM. It has been already translated by our dear Temi so I' m sending you the link to this. There is also the Macedonian version of this song ("Bozij pat") translated by our amazing Lydia Hope, I' ve helped you

Hugs and kisses :*
    God bless you!

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...ations-14.html
    Last edited by Poland; 11-10-2008 at 01:08 PM.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro