The Hills Season 3 finale ep.28 song

Thread: The Hills Season 3 finale ep.28 song

Tags: None
  1. Samantha said:

Default The Hills Season 3 finale ep.28 song

Does anyone know the name and artist of this lyric: This is where Lauren and Audrina sat down to talk about why they are falling apart and Lauren cried when Audrina pointed out that Lo was the reason why they are falling apart. The song goes something like this: I wish they could see what I see now; would never believe what i see now; I wish they could see what i see now; they'll never believe what i see now; this is the look on my face; this is the time and the place; when i could look back on my days and knowing I've been there. I came to learn what's been done; i came to love when you lose someone;
    Please help. Thanks so much.

Steena said:

Try The Pineapple Thief - Snowdrops
    http://www.myspace.com/thepineapplethief (but the song is not there)
    It's a song from the CD "Little Man"
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. Samantha said:

Thanks, but this song is the online version. I downloaded snowdrops by The Pineapple Thief and it's not the song that I heard on line.
  4. coolworld said:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Does anyone know the name and artist of this lyric: This is where Lauren and Audrina sat down to talk about why they are falling apart and Lauren cried when Audrina pointed out that Lo was the reason why they are falling apart. The song goes something like this: I wish they could see what I see now; would never believe what i see now; I wish they could see what i see now; they'll never believe what i see now; this is the look on my face; this is the time and the place; when i could look back on my days and knowing I've been there. I came to learn what's been done; i came to love when you lose someone;
    Please help. Thanks so much.
    This song is called "Time and place" by The Ruse!!
  5. Samantha said:

Thank you so much Coolworld!!!!
  6. coolworld said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Thank you so much Coolworld!!!!
    Your welcome!