Organizing Spanish Translations List

Thread: Organizing Spanish Translations List

Tags: None
  1. fresca said:

Default Oooops

so sorry just realized that wasn't the proper bienvenidos a mi mundo, I knew I saw it somewhere in the forum and when I saw that I assumed it was the Calle 13 one I saw before :/ so sorry for the trouble

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by fresca View Post
    so sorry just realized that wasn't the proper bienvenidos a mi mundo, I knew I saw it somewhere in the forum and when I saw that I assumed it was the Calle 13 one I saw before :/ so sorry for the trouble
    so, who sings this song?

edit:
    never mind, I check for myself lol
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Aya said:

Hi, I'd like to help with completing the list of translated songs (I think it's still not complete, right?) and I don't mind maintaining it either since I've a got a long vacation on my hands.
    So, just tell me what to do and I'll work on it if that's cool

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
    Hi, I'd like to help with completing the list of translated songs (I think it's still not complete, right?) and I don't mind maintaining it either since I've a got a long vacation on my hands.
    So, just tell me what to do and I'll work on it if that's cool
    Im working on the list, almost every day, and yes you are right, there are still some pages missing.. you can help me ....

Aya said:

Can you tell me what it is I should do to help? Find links to complete artists?

Zahra2008 said:

well you can start with sending me the links of the arabic songs you mentioned on pm ...

Im not sure, but I think that from page 40 onwards lacks of check if they are added to the list

Aya said:

I had the idea that this website was supposed to be like some sort of database for translations, I found songs from Arabic - Spanish on another website, so I guess they won't be needed?
    I got the idea kind of wrong, it's supposed to be just translations that have been included in past threads here right?
    Anyway I am going to work on completing the list