lithuanian

Thread: lithuanian

Tags: None
  1. lucia9 said:

Default lithuanian

hi all!!
    please i would like to know some good songs from Lithuania, i don't care if they are not the newest ones....
    if anyone can helps me, thank you!!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

2. allwhatyouneed said:

Hi!

What kind of music do You like? Do You want only songs in Lithuanian? Or in other languages (like English), but from lithuanian singers?

Anyway, there are few artists what I like the most:

Andrius Mamontovas (now he sings alone, but few years ago he also played in band Foje (originaly: Fojė)) ;
    Alina Orlova
    Jurga Seduikyte (originaly: Jurga Šeduikytė, but sometimes we call this artist just Jurga .It is the same artist )
    Hokshila
    Skamp
    Amberlife
    Happyendless
    Gravel
    Zalvarinis (Originaly: Žalvarinis)
    IR
    Requiem
    The Fly
    Brainers
    XESS
    Anapilis
    Mano Juodoji Sesuo
    SaprophyteS
    Siela

in some cases You could also like:
    Keistuoliu teatras (Originaly: Keistuolių teatras)
    Tele-Bim-Bam

and so on..

I suggest You go into http://www.soundwave.lt/music/searchsong/keyword/
    and search here for bands You like (by style for example). I think that here is that place where most of lithuanian bands/singers are now.
    Yes, Lithuania also have a lot of other bands like "Yva" or "Bavarija", but, sorry.. I am not allowed (of my self) to promote bands like that

Also, here is always website like MySpace for band searches by countries or style

So, I hope I helped to You somehow. Bye!

3. lucia9 said:

Labas! thank you very much allwhatyouneed, i will listen to this singers and i will tell you what i think!
    and yes, i wanted lithuanian singers singins lithuanian, because this summer i meet some guys from lithuania and i would like to know how is the kind of music there! Maybe you can help me again...i rememberthey had a song that meant "i don't love you" (i dont know how it would be in lithuanian..) could you tell me that and who is the singer please?
    thank you very much for your help!!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

4. allwhatyouneed said:

Quote Originally Posted by lucia9 View Post
    Labas! thank you very much allwhatyouneed, i will listen to this singers and i will tell you what i think!
    and yes, i wanted lithuanian singers singins lithuanian, because this summer i meet some guys from lithuania and i would like to know how is the kind of music there! Maybe you can help me again...i rememberthey had a song that meant "i don't love you" (i dont know how it would be in lithuanian..) could you tell me that and who is the singer please?
    thank you very much for your help!!
    Hi, once again!
    This is Zas (originally: Žas) and the song is "As taves nemyliu" (originally: "Aš tavęs nemyliu"). This band now plays quite soft-pop music. Long long time ago this band was something like lithuanian Marlyn Manson. Ok., ok., maybe not so perfect like Manson is, but that band was something terrible for my parents. Hechh..

By the way, I remembered few others:

Pieno lazeriai
    Mantas

Enjoy!

5. lucia9 said:

ok ok =) thank you! i will listen to all of them when i will finish my exams... but i already heard some of the groups avobe, they're not bad! but it's very different music from spanish music!

take care!!

6. deine said:

Hi,

Here are my list of Lithuanian singers (the ones which wasn't mentioned):

Aiste Pilvelyte
    Atlanta
    Violeta Riaubiskyte
    Vilius Tarasovas
    Zilvinas Zvagulis
    Inculto
    Kastaneda
    Pikaso
    Marijonas Mikutavicius
    Delfinai
    Deivis
    Mango
    Gytis Paskevicius
    Geltona
    69 danguje
    Rytis Cicinas
    Ruta Sciogolevaite
    Zygis

It is in different music style.

7. lucia9 said:

from what i heard untill now i like the most violeta and vilius, but i still have to listen the rest! thank you very much too!! this way i can choose more lithuanian music and decide better!
    Axio!

8. deine said:

Which songs?