Tamer Hosny - Soutek

Thread: Tamer Hosny - Soutek

Tags: None

larosa said:

first i need to know which dialect you want to lear there ismany,egyptian,libanese,tunisian,and fusha (this is the national dialect that every arab knows it's the language of quran)

serukina said:

ohhhhhhhhh my God so sorry about that i wanna know Egyptian Arabic. My mom is from Syria but she cant understand all of words in Egypt language they are very different.
    and plz tell me what do you wanna know about Turkish language?

larosa said:

ahh !!i'm afraid to tell you there are no sited that teaches egyptian or libanese or any other dialect but standart or what we call fus'ha ,the only way to help you are songs and their trnaslations or some conversations in egyptian,so here are some arabic sites for fusha i found where you can learn they are great,you can learn how to read first
    and about songs if you don't have a lot let recommend some for you and i'll translate them word by word so you can understand

http://www.mesiti.it/arabic/wiki/wik...&o=MsaCourse01

http://www.madinaharabic.com/Arabic_...ing_Course.htm

http://www.islamopas.com/arabic/eindex.html

http://www.arabic.speak7.com/index

serukina said:

çok teşekkür ederim LAROSA muhteşemsin

larosa said:

you don't need to thank me happy to help everybody and especially turkish people

ok i gotta go to bed now it's getting late
    tomorrow i'll wake up and prepare some songs for you
    you listen to them and tell me what you like ,they'll be egyptian and i'll be more than happy to translate them for you ok?

serukina said:

you are very kind shokran sweet dreams take care about you " kendine çok çoooooooooookkkk iyi bak"

Zahra2008 said:

Talking hey

Quote Originally Posted by serukina View Post
    you are very kind shokran sweet dreams take care about you " kendine çok çoooooooooookkkk iyi bak"

sorry for been here... i was looking around.. and i found ur conversation.. u know... recently i found a new friend from turkey.. he is a very good guy.. and i want to surprise him, learning a few words in his language.. so... u would so nice and help me learning ur language?? i already know some words like

friend, arkadas
    goodbye, hosçakal
    have a nice day, iyi günler
    kendine dikkat et , take care of yourself
    görüsürüz, see you

and i want to know more....

serukina said:

what do you wanna know u can write to me ok i ll translate for u

larosa said:

hey serukina ,long time no see did you listen to the songs ?

oozgee said:

Hey everyone!
    I've just seen ur conversation and I wanna say sth about that.
    I'm very happy to see a lot of kind people who wants to learn about others' language and culture.It's really sth so pleasing
    And especially you larosa..I always thought that people in north africa would never want to learn about Turks.It was a pain for me cos north africa was speacial for Ottoman Empire...But now that's ok.I'd like to know you better larosa.
    Oh my god! I'm so happy really I love you all the people who respect others!!!!!!!!

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by oozgee View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I've just seen ur conversation and I wanna say sth about that.
    I'm very happy to see a lot of kind people who wants to learn about others' language and culture.It's really sth so pleasing
    And especially you larosa..I always thought that people in north africa would never want to learn about Turks.It was a pain for me cos north africa was speacial for Ottoman Empire...But now that's ok.I'd like to know you better larosa.
    Oh my god! I'm so happy really I love you all the people who respect others!!!!!!!!
    yeah it's such a beautiful thing to see people wanting to know about each other,we're brothers and sisters after all,our creator is one and i believe is that diversity is what makes our life valuable and wealthy
    you're right oozge i'm not gonna lie, there is alergy between north africans and especially tunisian ans turkish people and that's due to historical events in wich we have no hands,it's back to like 400 years ago,but we can't deny that we have plenty of things in commun,we were one nation once and that's abvious,i wanna say what coverners do doesn't reflect the attitue of the people
    you may say i'm the only one hrtr interested in turkish culture , i love everything turkish and i'm against who says that turks are cruel and not nice,it's totally the opposite i have many turksih friends and they're keepin the musilim morals and caracteristics more than arabs are doing, and this is a crutial thing,it's in their blood
    you guys have been bothing but nice to me ,you have an incredible sense of hospitality
    i don't care about what others says,i'm convinced wiht what i do ,i love this culture and i'm willing to know all about it, that's why i'm learning this sweet language
    and remember respect is everything

oozgee said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    yeah it's such a beautiful thing to see people wanting to know about each other,we're brothers and sisters after all,our creator is one and i believe is that diversity is what makes our life valuable and wealthy
    you're right oozge i'm not gonna lie, there is alergy between north africans and especially tunisian ans turkish people and that's due to historical events in wich we have no hands,it's back to like 400 years ago,but we can't deny that we have plenty of things in commun,we were one nation once and that's abvious,i wanna say what coverners do doesn't reflect the attitue of the people
    you may say i'm the only one hrtr interested in turkish culture , i love everything turkish and i'm against who says that turks are cruel and not nice,it's totally the opposite i have many turksih friends and they're keepin the musilim morals and caracteristics more than arabs are doing, and this is a crutial thing,it's in their blood
    you guys have been bothing but nice to me ,you have an incredible sense of hospitality
    i don't care about what others says,i'm convinced wiht what i do ,i love this culture and i'm willing to know all about it, that's why i'm learning this sweet language
    and remember respect is everything
    hehe i'll tell u sth belive or not...so I'm the turkish larosa in Turkey!
    I'm doing what u are doing in tunisia..Here (not everyone of course but a big majority)people say "arabs are dirty and they're not real muslims..they just love money and women"sth like that...I think every nation has people dirty or just love money etc...But in Turkey i dont know why i see very few people who likes arab's culture...And I'm one of these few ones
    Just opposite my friends,my family and the people around me..I love arabs and ur culture,ur music,ur language
    I really hope that one day my people's opinion about Arabs

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by oozgee View Post
    hehe i'll tell u sth belive or not...so I'm the turkish larosa in Turkey!
    I'm doing what u are doing in tunisia..Here (not everyone of course but a big majority)people say "arabs are dirty and they're not real muslims..they just love money and women"sth like that...I think every nation has people dirty or just love money etc...But in Turkey i dont know why i see very few people who likes arab's culture...And I'm one of these few ones
    Just opposite my friends,my family and the people around me..I love arabs and ur culture,ur music,ur language
    I really hope that one day my people's opinion about Arabs
    and i'm the oozgee of tunisia

they're right dear ,but we have a proverb here "the fingres of your hand have not the same longer" it means ,every nation has that kind of people dirty,selfish,money and women lovers,it's because arabic people no longer know about islam,it's such a pity!!!!
    it's an image that turkish people have about us and i don't blame them i just wanna say,that people are not the same ,there are the bads as there are the goods we should not judge people because of their nationalities,being aric doesn't make me a barbarian and dirty person in fact you can still find people with these features in arab world
    inshallah dear, i'm really impressed with the attitude of turkey when it tried to settle the problem between israel and the middle eastern countries,it's the mixed blood that says its word,and i hope it's the frist step to melt again together and to be reunited again,or at least love and respect each other

serukina said:

yes larosa i listened music very much time and i love "mohamad hamaki//ahla haga" very very very mucccccccccchhhhhhhhhh
    this song is wonderful and very enjoyable

larosa said:

hamaki is wonderful,all turks love him,he's great ,ok i'll send you another song of him and i'll translate them all for you

serukina said:

mmmmmmmmmmm thx larosaand i have new favorite : WAMA
    their voices amazing
    and i wanna give to you a good news i learn arabian letters with your help if i will learn arabian language i will read them without signs (fatha, dammah, etc...) thanks for everythings

larosa said:

aha i know wama but i guess they are no longer together ,especially the songs "ya ghaly alayya" and "da kalam","te7lefly assada2"
    no need to thank ok?
    good for you,if you don't get something i'm here just ask me

larosa said:

here are the lyrics if you want to try to learn how to read,try and then i'll correct ok?

ahla haga fiki

عارفه احلى حاجه فيكى اييه ؟

بتحلى اى شيئ عنيكى تيجى فيه

قمر دا اييه اللى تتساوى بيه

تعالى اقولك احلى حاجه فيكى ايه

ولا انتى فاهمه قصدى واللى بالى فيه

فيكى اللى ياما انا حلمت بيه

ليالى

يلا

ان شاالله اموت فى هواكى ان شاالله

دا كتير عليا الحب دا والله

هاتمنى اكتر من كدا ايه