Current Wedding Songs

Thread: Current Wedding Songs

Tags: None
  1. babygirlnaps said:

Red face Current Wedding Songs

So I am going to be getting married in September outside at a park. I wanted to have music play in the background during the bbq. I still am kinda up in the air about it. I am trying to think of current "Love songs" that would be appropriate. Not really the slow kind but something by a current artist. Any suggestions?
    Also I am needing songs for the wedding too. I am not all the traditional with songs to walk down the isle to. My first wedding I was walked down the isle by my mom to the song playing by KC & JoJo All My Life. Any suggestions on that one?
  2. Musicismyfirstlove said:

For bbq background I'd say Lizz Wright.
    Fabulous voice , beautiful lyrics , lovely music..
    Last album is called "The Orchard " , but the one previous to that is also exquisite..( Dreaming wide awake ).

As for the other one .something very , very different .
    It's by a band from New Zealand .(.it had great impact on me during a very intense love affair )
    Band name is "Fat Freddys Drop", song name is 'Flashback'.
    http://video.aol.com/video-detail/fa...back/513710074
    Lyrics..(such beautiful , intense lyrics)
    http://journals.jevon.org/music/Fat_...op_-_Flashback

Not "current "as you might discover , but I take the chance on that , 'cause I think this one is timeless.
    Last edited by Musicismyfirstlove; 06-25-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Bunnymenfan said:

I absolutely love Lovesong by The Cure. The words are simple but deep. And you don't have to look at Robert Smith while listen to it, if you find him disturbing.
    Whole at last with a golden view
  4. vanillasky said:

i know it's country but WHATEVERS!!!!! god bless the broken road- rascal flatts
  5. Checo17 said:

My favorte song for this occasion is Endless Love. The lyrics are simple, but they are still good for the special moment you are about to go. Good luck!