lyrics please -Ferhat Göcer biri bana gelsin *

Thread: lyrics please -Ferhat Göcer biri bana gelsin *

Tags: None
  1. mnemr said:

Default lyrics please -Ferhat Göcer biri bana gelsin *

Can not find the lyrics for this song
    hope someone can find it for me and have it translation to english please.

My beloved sent to me.

lollipop said:

Is it this?:

saçmalama ne olur, çare çok nasıl gidersin?
    istediğin her şey sanki yok, değer mi dersin.
    başkaları bilmez, görmez o nasıl bir duygu,
    al elini kalbime bir koy, işte gerçek bu.

her yer soğuk hep karanlık,
    kendi kendime tarifsiz.
    ayrılmamız çok gereksiz,
    şimdi uzaktan sebepsiz.

[nakarat]
    biri bana gelsin, o da sensin,
    beni kırmış olsan da..
    ikimiz de aşık, bir tek farkla;
    benimki senden biraz fazla.

leaden said:

saçmalama ne olur, çare çok nasıl gidersin? / don't blather please, there is a lot ways how do you leave
    istediğin her şey sanki yok, değer mi dersin. / supposing that there is not everything what all you want , do you thing that it is worth
    başkaları bilmez, görmez o nasıl bir duygu, / others don't knows, others don't see that how to be a feeling
    al elini kalbime bir koy, işte gerçek bu. take your hand and put on the my heart for one time , so true is that

her yer soğuk hep karanlık, everywhere is cold all in the darkness
    kendi kendime tarifsiz. / undifened when i be alone
    ayrılmamız çok gereksiz, / we don't have to leave each other
    şimdi uzaktan sebepsiz. / now there is a reason when be away

[chorus]
    biri bana gelsin, o da sensin, / someone come to me, someone is you
    beni kırmış olsan da.. / may be you did break my heart.
    ikimiz de aşık, bir tek farkla; / we fall in love, both you and me
    benimki senden biraz fazla. / but i love you so much then you

4. mnemr said:

çok Teşekkür ederim !!! Videoyu gör.
    I cry!!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=i3e4JF2t6...eature=related

5. aksios said:

i really like this song, and i want anyone to see at least and then comment! its really good one from him

6. aksios said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    Is it this?:

saçmalama ne olur, çare çok nasıl gidersin?-dont talk nonsense please, (there is) a lot of cure( here he means there are many solutions), how do you go
    istediğin her şey sanki yok, değer mi dersin.-it seems as though there was nothing you wanted, do you say(think) its worth
    başkaları bilmez, görmez o nasıl bir duygu,-the others dont know, dont see what kind of feeling it(to love) is
    al elini kalbime bir koy, işte gerçek bu.-take your hand( this means come on!) put (it) on my heart once, thats the truth

her yer soğuk hep karanlık,-everywhere is cold, always dark
    kendi kendime tarifsiz.-on my own,unspeakable
    ayrılmamız çok gereksiz,-that we break up is very inessential
    şimdi uzaktan sebepsiz.-now, from away*,without reason(* here he means that they are away from each other and she decides to break up and he is saying that it is needless to break up now since they are far away)

[nakarat]
    biri bana gelsin, o da sensin,-someone come to me, and that (someone) is you
    beni kırmış olsan da..-even though you have broken me
    ikimiz de aşık, bir tek farkla;-we are both in love, with only one difference
    benimki senden biraz fazla.mine( my love) is a little more than you(here it must be 'seninkinden' but that doesnt mean senden sounds senseless, it is still alright)
    i really love this song and i wanted to translate it as well, i wanted to give the exact meanings with my explanations...i hope leaden wont mind!
    i love this song =) it rocks, it tells me ooof offf

7. aksios said:

i completely think so, he is so cold to me, i couldnt ever like him but this song killed me! oh, its like he is singing this song for me...even though this song makes me sad i love anyway.... do you play any instrument? =) i know i misunderstood =)

8. aksios said:

çok güzeeeel!
    =) i was sure! i play it but awful i guess

cameronparkhurst said:

this song is SOOOO sad but if you dont understand the words---the beat is great---my FAVOURITE song which i dont understand the words is sarilinca sana by ilhan sesen ---my bf said its about love lost but i dont want to know anymore--its ruins the mystic i find the music and his voice romantic

10. aksios said:

i know i know i am so down now, i have been listening to it for an hour abour offfffff i have something inside so bad, cant take it out i think i must stop listening to this song first

cameronparkhurst said:

be like me--pretend you dont understand the words and listen to the words being sad as words and the music it self---its beautiful-i am listening to it over and over---its really making me miss my bf he has the best music taste

12. aksios said:

=) we are both in love he he

cameronparkhurst said:

you are in love---oh do tell....YES i am --i hope we will marry

14. aksios said:

i am not in love, i am just singing, ikimiz de aşık...
    i cant fall in love that easily i am trying now

cameronparkhurst said:

awwww--i think most people dont fall in love easy---i think its special and rare to have that connection with someone ---and i am SOOO blessed i have it

16. aksios said:

i envy you =) its harder if you have tasted even a little love before, i used to feel more free before but now i consider every thing so much, and i cant trust, i cant act as if i even like someone while he gives me so much importance. its a deep point for me, i dont know what i will do , something is going on with me

cameronparkhurst said:

that happens when you had your heart broken...trust me --i have had my heart broken--everyone has...

when i met my bf ---i had just had a TERRIBLE experience with a man and in general, i was tired of being cheated on, lied to by every man i dated...i was not wanting any relationship and i was scared--REALLY scared...then i met my bf....first time--love at first sight---REAL TRUE love...it was pretty amazing..i never felt this way before--its awesome feeling...we took months getting to know each other...then our first kiss--my whole body felt like heaven...i always say we are 1 soul in 2 bodies----

dont worry--you will find him...

18. aksios said:

you are right, i hope time will heal me and show me the way i should choose...and your love, how beautiful, it warmed me ... i wish you best with all of my heart.

19. mnemr said:

I am so confused now.
    If this is a sad song, then I do not know why my bf sent it to me.
    He says he loves me so much, and wanted to send me a love song.
    I watched the youtube video and there are some happy scenes in it.

Hummmm. I listen to it over and over again. The music is beautiful, but now my
    confusion begins on the meaning of the song has to do with how much my bf loves me. Guess I will have to wait 7 more days (awww, Antlaya come) until I am physically with him, or ask him via msn messenger video chat, what he means when he sent this song.

Thanks everyone for translation.
    1 confused (but so much in love girl)

cameronparkhurst said:

he sent this song as a love song???? hmm you know maybe it does not translate into english...sometimes that happens--the meaning of the song is lost...location USA? me too...you are an american dating a turk???? where do you and he live--i live outside of boston...will this be your first visit to turkey?