lyrics please -Ferhat Göcer biri bana gelsin *

Thread: lyrics please -Ferhat Göcer biri bana gelsin *

Tags: None
  1. mnemr said:

Yes he sends me songs every day. (atleast he thinks these are love songs to profess his love to me.) Guess translation does not come across in english.
    lol he trys. But I can sure see and hear how much he loves me.

Yes Eren is from Turkey, and lives in Sisli. I am American, and live in Portland Oregon.

This will be my 2nd time to Turkey. He asked me to marry him, so this time, We are meeting family, discussing future plans, and going to enjoy 8 days in Antalya. Ouuuffff
    We can not wait for july 21st to hurry up and get here. Just seeing each other on video chat, and text messaging is killing us. LOL

In the mean time, I am learning his language, and he is learning English better.

cameronparkhurst said:

wow this is very interesting---it sounds like taner and i--except he has not asked me to marry him. will you live in america or turkey? what does your ring look like? i am supposed to go in august for 3 weeks---his cousins are getting married. portland is nice area.

yea i am learning turkish too so i can talk to his family without him having to translate all the time (and to impress him) taner speaks perfect english
    thats sweet he is soo romantic

yes video chat is HARD its hard to be away from the person you love

3. mnemr said:

Awhhh, that is cool we sound the same regarding being in love with a Turkish Man.

I am learning Turkish so I can not have to do translation all the time too. Eren is so impressed. but confession, I have a word doc next to me that I use for notes, so I can copy paste words or sentences to him on messenger. LOL

Eren is over the top when it comes to being romantic. I can not wait to be back with him. We are not officially engaged yet. He asks me everyday to marry him. I even have a voice clip of him asking me, 1 in english, and 1 in turkish. In a few days he has to share the news with his family about me, so no ring yet. Traditions!!! We pray his family will approve.

I can not stand the wait, and he ask me to be patient.

going to youtube to listen now to Gel Askim by Gokhan Tepe another song Eren sent me. Gel askim = come my love.

cameronparkhurst said:

taner used to be over the top romantic--now he is not i must confess--i miss it...he is working a lot so i think he has forgotten he still has to woo me its also hard when you are 6000 miles away...

ummm same rules apply in turkey as they do in america---no ring--no engagement!! he has not told his family about you? hmmm you went to turkey and only met him???? not family---if his family does not approve, he can still marry you. turkey is not pakistan

i take it his english is not good?

how old are you and eren?

so weird--our situations are soo similar

5. mnemr said:

Cool

Eren and I are 28, he says he needs permission from family to marry. So lol
    I do not know. Now, he says when i am there he is going to speak to his family.

The new song he sent me is great. Finally i can understand the words and see how it translates into a love song. Gel Aşkım by Gökhan Tepe

You might like it.

I hope Eren stays wooing me like my parents do. They have been married almost 60 years, and still feel so young at heart. They are in their 70's so. Hope Taner is just tired from work, but he needs to show the love.

All my best to you!!!

evchron said:

Ferhat Göcer biri bana gelsin

this song also has and it 's greek version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOrbu...eature=related

7. aksios said:

Oh I know Eleana Papaiwoannou, I like her song "Na M'agapas" I didn't know she sings this as well, strange, the quality of the music is not that good, but I like the melody and her voice is really nice...

Four and half, where are you ...

evchron said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by aksios View Post
    Oh I know Eleana Papaiwoannou, I like her song "Na M'agapas" I didn't know she sings this as well, strange, the quality of the music is not that good, but I like the melody and her voice is really nice...

Four and half, where are you ...
    yes unfortunately the quality of the sound isn't very good,i tried to find a better vidoe clip,but i couldn't.the song is really nice both in turkish and greek and eleanna's voice really nice.
    i m glad that you liked it, so i dedicated it to you,as i have seen that sometimes you are asleep at "four and half" as i'm..

9. aksios said:

=) He he good reason to dedicate it to me, and I do the same. It is our song from now on! =) Ι know it is a love song, but we can think of our loves by listening it even though it is our song =)

I am singing it now

Τέσσερις και μισή
    που να ‘σαι εσύ
    καρδιά μου που γυρνάς.
    Τέσσερις και μισή
    την νύχτα αυτή
    μακριά μου πως περνάς..........

evchron said:

oooo balım çok teşekkür ederim.
    Our song is super!!!
    Love is the best thing in the world,if you have love in your heart,you can achieve everything.Dont loose your faith,if something now is hurting you,in the future everything will be better and you will be more strong than ever.
    so let's think about our loves,sing our song and hope for a better future..

but how do you know the lyrics, i mean the meaning?
    çok öptüm.. (i m trying to learn turkish , but i m still a beginner..lol)
    have a nice day , and a nice begin to our new semester at the university

11. aksios said:

Ohh, how touching what you wrote is! You made me feel perfect, thanks a lot my friend... I hope the same for you, always best be with you!

I can understand lyrics, cause I have been interested in Greek. I can't say I know Greek all maybe but I understand it what to say... =) But know that, I understand the lyrics of the song perfect =)

12. justinelove said:

i was wondering... is there a better translation for this song? anyone?

13. justinelove said:

really nice....

14. mnemr said:

fyi just like in the song, we have broken up. His father will not allow us to be together, and he is to imature to stand up to his family, and now, we both are heartbroken and want so much to be together, but can not since it will only offend his family. Thanks for translation to the song though. i appreciate it.

cameronparkhurst said:

i said this to you early today mar (and i am going to say this again:P) this is turkey not pakistan he does not need permission to marry you!! let it offend his family--its not their life. its your and his!! you are both free to make your own life choices!! (and if he broke my laptop hrrrrr you dont want to know what i would do. how dare he throw your laptop!!)

16. justinelove said:

so is this really a love song or a sad song... my bf sent it to me as well.... and he has been crying everytime he listens to this song... his friends won't even let him listen to it, coz nobody can stop him from crying...

but.... he said this song is a really lovely long... sounds really sweet, the lyrics... but at the same time sad.. so is it a love song or sad song? LOL

17. justinelove said:

i see... it makes more sense now...