Khad Albi Maah(my love took my heart with her) of Amr diab*

Thread: Khad Albi Maah(my love took my heart with her) of Amr diab*

Tags: None
  1. ramizaria said:

Smile Khad Albi Maah(my love took my heart with her) of Amr diab*

it's Arabic song that's why the lyrics in English not very good.and thanks in advance
    my love took my heart with her, my love I could never forget her
    my love, all my hope is to live with her, with her
    my love has my wound and my cure, my cure

that day, once she talked to me
    I swear I had no idea what happened to me
    suddenly, the words came out of me
    I said them, then I saw love in her eyes

(2x)

her love is what made me
    find a new taste for the world
    I'm in love, and my dreams have taken me
    I'm lost, I'm confused when she's away

my love I could never forget her

stefana-victoria said:

Amr Diab - My love took my heart with her - Dragostea mea (iubita mea) mi-a luat inima cu ea

My love took my heart with her, my love I could never forget her - Iubita mea mi-a luat inima cu ea, dragostea mea, nu aş putea să o uit niciodată
    my love, all my hope is to live with her, with her - Dragostea mea, toată speranţa mea este să trăiesc alături de ea, alături de ea
    my love took my heart with her, my love I could never forget her - Iubita mea mi-a luat inima cu ea, dragostea mea, nu aş putea să o uit niciodată
    my love has my wound and my cure, my cure - Iubita mea are rana mea şi leacul pentru ea, remediul pentru mine

that day, once she talked to me - Īn acea zi, odată ce a vorbit cu mine
    I swear I had no idea what happened to me - Jur că nu am avut nici o idee ce s-a īntāmplat cu mine
    suddenly, the words came out of me - Dintr-o dată, cuvintele au ieşit din mine
    I said them, then I saw love in her eyes - Le-am spus, apoi am văzut dragoste īn ochii ei

My love took my heart with her, my love I could never forget her - Iubita mea mi-a luat inima cu ea, dragostea mea, nu aş putea să o uit niciodată
    my love, all my hope is to live with her, with her - Dragostea mea, toată speranţa mea este să trăiesc alături de ea, alături de ea
    my love took my heart with her, my love I could never forget her - Iubita mea mi-a luat inima cu ea, dragostea mea, nu aş putea să o uit niciodată
    my love has my wound and my cure, my cure - Iubita mea are rana mea şi leacul pentru ea, remediul pentru mine
    (2x)

her love is what made me - Dragostea ei este ce m-a făcut
    find a new taste for the world - Să găsesc o nuanţă nouă a lumii
    I'm in love, and my dreams have taken me - Sunt īndrăgostit şi visele mele m-au furat
    I'm lost, I'm confused when she's away - Sunt pierdut, sunt confuz atunci cānd ea este plecată

my love I could never forget her - dragostea mea, nu aş putea să o uit niciodată

I hope it is OK.

3. ramizaria said:

thanks stefana-victoria, it's OK for me, multumesc again.

4. fanciulla83 said:

Stefana , esti prea buna !!! You're too good !!!
    Bravo....
    Multumim !
    Pupici
    Ally
    :-D

tigress_tim said:

OOh I know this song !!!
    Bosa 7odn "ramizaria" for this song I wanted it's english translation
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

6. ramizaria said:

if you don't have this song i can help you to get it...ok boussa.

tigress_tim said:

Thanks for the offer, but I have it And It's really good
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

8. ramizaria said:

it's ok.