Please Help Me Find This Song!!!!!

Thread: Please Help Me Find This Song!!!!!

Tags: None
  1. hollyfolly said:

Exclamation Please Help Me Find This Song!!!!!

Ok so i remember watching mtv about 8 years ago and i heard this song that was by three r'nb women i waited till the video was over but the guy didnt say who the artists were and i never heard it again-but i have had it stuck in my head ever since-can anyone help? the lyrics i remember are as follows- "...Coz eyes, dont lie. That's why-hy, I Know your thinking of me and I. Wont cry..." argh its driving me CRAZZZYYY!!!!

2. micia said:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyfolly
    Ok so i remember watching mtv about 8 years ago and i heard this song that was by three r'nb women i waited till the video was over but the guy didnt say who the artists were and i never heard it again-but i have had it stuck in my head ever since-can anyone help? the lyrics i remember are as follows- "...Coz eyes, dont lie. That's why-hy, I Know your thinking of me and I. Wont cry..." argh its driving me CRAZZZYYY!!!!
    Eyes don't lie...band called TRUCE...RIP them :'(

3. hollyfolly said:

Thank you sooo much I thought i may have imagined it thank you sooo much You are my god! and Did I mention Thank you!!!!!

4. cjstyle said:

i need help findindg a song that was on cribs it was some guy showing off Keith Richards guitar then it played it was on another time but i wasnt paying attenion please help me out