Aeropostale June Playlist?

Thread: Aeropostale June Playlist?

Tags: None
  1. dawsunn said:

Question Aeropostale June Playlist?

Can anyone help me find the June playlist for Aeropostale? I heard a song in there the other day that sounded a lot like Death Cab For Cutie, the only line I can remember is something about "in remembrance", I figured it was just something off the new album I hadn't heard yet, but I then got that cd only to find the song was nowhere to be found. I even went so far as to call a couple of the Aeropostales around my area to try and find out what their playlist was or how I could get a copy of the store cd but they weren't too interested in helping me out, one of them even hung up on me, haha. So if anyone knows the name of the artist who plays that song or can find me the June playlist it would be very much appreciated...

thanks so much

-tim

picklesx3 said:

I sent an e-mail to Aeropostale requesting a playlist of songs that they play in their stores for the current season.

This is what they sent back to me :

We use an outside company to provide music for our stores. The name of this company is Muzak.
    Their website is www.muzak.com and telephone is 800-331-3340. Thanks for your inquiry.

I checked out the website of this company, it doesn't prove useful. You might want to try calling the number though, and requesting a playlist of the songs for Aeropostale.

Good luck.

3. JenaDarling said:

Unfortunately we as employees can't even get playlists. Muzak SUCKS and sends us this CD without a playlist or anything, but you could always ask an associate to run back and check on their Muzak player for you, we have a reader back there. As far as I know Muzak won't give you our playlist.. but I'm not totally positive on that. I can do my best to find out that song for you, if you'd like :]

4. tribecca06 said:

Half the songs on our cds are just stupid tween music that no one listens to... But what is really bad is that we listen to the same stupid songs that we hate and once in a blue moon you get a good one... Then its forever before you hear it again.. I find my self refreshing all the time to get a good song... Just try to think of the song lyrics and go from there cause if you had the whole cd it wouldnt be worth listening to...