Antonis Remos in Belgrade!

Thread: Antonis Remos in Belgrade!

Tags: None

y! said:

Default Antonis Remos in Belgrade!

first of all, I am sorry for posting thread here, but I didn't know where else I could..so if it's problem erase it!
    anyway, Antonis Remos - live in Belgrade,
    Sunday, September 28, 2008

for me, it's great, since I will be able to hear some greek music live finally in Belgrade! so I would like to inform about this others from Serbia, or maybe some other countries!

2. dya said:

Aren't you lucky?!?! Hmmm....let's see...how much would it cost me to visit Belgrade?? LOL!

NPazarka said:

That's nice . I really like his song 'etsi ksafnika'.

Zvezda said:

How much do tickets to the concert cost? Is there going to be a Serbian supporting act?
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

y! said:

well, there was some press conference couple days ago, but he wasn't there, and they told us, he will come about month before concert
    Tickets costs - 1200(15 euros), 1500(19), 1800(22.5).
    about Serbian supporting act I don't know anything, maybe greek society or
    society of greek-serbian friendship will organize something ..I hope so
    the concert is organized by some new agency, I asked about some other greek musicians, and they said they will start with him and they will see..
    whatever, I can't wait
    Last edited by y!; 07-04-2008 at 07:24 PM.

6. spalato said:

oce mene ko istuc ako dođen tamo sa par ljudi?

i dovedite elli kokkinou, ona ima bolje sise....

y! said:

jel to neka posalica?
    nece te niko istuci, mi smo (bar tako kazu haha) proevropska drzava
    ozbiljno, bez brige, ali bez isticanja zastava, nacionalnih obelezja itd, cisto da zaobidjes navijace i sl
    obican svet vas nece ni pogledati...

Zvezda said:

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    Tickets costs - 1200(15 euros), 1500(19), 1800(22.5).
    That sounds reasonable by UK standards. If you go tell us how it was And if you hear anything about Serbian artists going to Greece or England do let us know
    Btw is that a picture of you?
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

y! said:

yes, the tickets have reasonable prices I think
    what kind of serbian music you want to hear? 'cause I think that some serbian 'folk' singers are coming to england often?
    and yes, that is picture of me, why?

10. spalato said:

naravno da je pošalica.... svejedno fala ti na savjetima
    ali u to vrime cu vjerovatno bit u grckoj pa necu moc remosa pocastit svojom prisutnoscu.....

Zvezda said:

yes, the tickets have reasonable prices I think
    what kind of serbian music you want to hear? 'cause I think that some serbian 'folk' singers are coming to england often?
    and yes, that is picture of me, why?
    Well if Ceca or Zeljko Joksimovic were about to come to England I would like to know and try to get tickets. I do not know if Ceca has ever come to England but Zeljko was last here in 2003 I think, and I was not a fan then. I have tried to find some website that lists Serbian events, but I have not found any yet. The quest continues

I asked about the picture because I wanted to know if it was you It's nice to put a face to the nickname

Zvezda said:

I will try to found out if they will come to England, I am sure I can find some website
    Thank you, that's very nice of you