Bestsellers

Book details for Hebrew Is Greek

Hebrew Is Greek

Author: Joseph Yahuda
    Format: Book
    Publish Date: January 1982
    ISBN-10: 0728900130
    ISBN-13: 9780728900134
    For the best price: Click here for the lowest price on: Hebrew Is Greek or just Buy Hebrew Is Greek from Amazon.com

Pages: 686
    Publisher: Becket Publications
    Type: Illustrated

Add this book to your wish list | View your wish list | Link to this book

Click on this books subject categories to see related titles:
    Subjects : FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY : Hebrew : Hebrew language - Grammar, Comparative
    Subjects : Greek language - Grammar, Comparative

Add your own review!

Book Details Summary: The title of this book is Hebrew Is Greek and it was written by Joseph Yahuda. This edition of Hebrew Is Greek is in a Book format. This books publish date is January 1982 and it has a suggested retail price of . There are 686 pages in the book and it was published by Becket Publications. The 10 digit ISBN is 0728900130 and the 13 digit ISBN is 9780728900134.

Advertisements [?]
    "An article by linguist Konstantinos Efstathios-Georganas, based on the groundbreaking book: Hebrew is Greek, by Joseph Yahuda, LL.B., whereby he seeks to prove that not only are Hebrew words Greek in origin, but that various symbols, internationally recognized as being Hebrew, are also Greek."

Linguist and researcher J. Yahuda, the author of "Hebrew is Greek," manages to prove with scientific accuracy that both Hebrew and Arabic are Greek in origin. This revelation broke a three thousand-year-old misconception. Having great knowledge of Hebrew, Arabic, French and English, as well as knowing the Old Testament and half the Koran by heart, Jahuda studied the translation of the Septuagint and Homer. He made a detailed comparison of these languages over the course of 30 years. He then published his book in 1982. The work of J. Yahuda, which has been analyzed by Davlos in the past, documents the Greekness of the Hebrew language. Realizing the importance of his discovery, Yahuda has worked hard to elevate his people by attempting to prove a relationship with the Greeks. He convincingly demonstrates that 90% of all Hebrew and Arabic words are Greek, and, had he continued his research, would have proved this for 100% of the language.. Not only are the words Greek, but the various symbols that are internationally recognized as Hebrew, are, according to this well-documented study, also Greek.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...47&mesg_id=747

http://www.grecoreport.com/Jewish%20Symbols_are_Greek.h...
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0728900130/qid%3...
    Last edited by ELLADITSA@mac.com; 07-19-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: TOO MUCH WASTED INFO FROM SITE LIKE SAMPLES
    ΖΗΤΩ Η ΕΛΛΑΣ, ΖΗΤΩ Η ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΙΑ, ΖΗΤΩ Ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ, ΖΗΤΩ ΟΙ ΑΡΧΑΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ!!!!!!!!!!!! ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΔΙΔΑΚΣΕΙ ΟΛΟΥΣ ΠΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΠΡΑΓΜΑΚΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΛΟΚΛΙΡΩΜΕΝΟΙ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ!!!!!

Nene said:

Quote Originally Posted by rec115 View Post
    Yes please Nene, if your able to translate it in any langauges that would be excellent. Slovak, Czech and Polish are the ones I require as the other languages have been translated by others.
    Here is a Squeeseee and a hug as a token of my appreciation. Your dedication on this translation would re-enforce the foundation of your talents. Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu.
    Yeah your right the mystery and wonders of languages of the world. Others hear it and walk pass it, others hear it and they embrace it with passion. Then they tell you how much talent you have or they will question you on reasons for learning it. Its the same here, some are ignorant some are open to everything.
    I cant believe theres so many people here that feel the same way. I'm glad to see it.
    Indeed there is more of us feeling mad about languages...

Well, done-did!
    I've added my translations on this thread in the "Slavic languages section" in Slovak and Hungarian and I've also seen it in Czech there as well.
    My pleasure sweetie, I really enjoyed it!!!

I'm gone for holidays soon but in case you won't get it in Polish until I'm back, I'll do it for you in a couple of weeks....Good luck!
    Mivel mindig az okos enged, már rég a hülyék uralkodnak...

Nene said:

Many thanks Elladitsa for aaaall the info & the links. This might come very handy as I'm learning greek as well
    I'll let you know once I've checked them all.....
    Mivel mindig az okos enged, már rég a hülyék uralkodnak...

4. littleriver said:

can someone pls help me translate this to english

movaazebe azizam baash, cause man movaazebe azizet hastam.
    fadaaye azizam,

i donot know what my partner has wrote to me thx if anyone can help me

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
    can someone pls help me translate this to english

movaazebe azizam baash, cause man movaazebe azizet hastam.
    fadaaye azizam,

i donot know what my partner has wrote to me thx if anyone can help me
    take care of my dear, cause I'm taking care of your dear
    I adore my dear

(I think it means you should take care of yourself cause you are his dear, and he is taking care of himself as well cause he is your dear
    and at the end he says "I adore U" )
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

6. littleriver said:

Talking Vanda please Help me

Dear Vanda

Could you please translate this for me i dont know what my partner has wrote to me

salaam be rooye maahet, ke noor va atret be man aaraamesh mide.

Thanks

by the way how are you Vanda have not heard from you in along time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really hope u can help sorry too ask
    Last edited by littleriver; 08-28-2008 at 02:03 AM.