¡Perrea, perrea!

Thread: ¡Perrea, perrea!

Tags: None

Sochko said:

Default ¡Perrea, perrea!

I've been wondering for a longer time what does "perrea" mean? (I've just come up with it, listening to the Spanish Eurovision Contest song, "Baila El Chiki Chiki"). Does the word have a certain meaning or is it just some kind of exclamation, a slang, or perhaps just an invented word?
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'

Tucumana88 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sochko View Post
    I've been wondering for a longer time what does "perrea" mean? (I've just come up with it, listening to the Spanish Eurovision Contest song, "Baila El Chiki Chiki"). Does the word have a certain meaning or is it just some kind of exclamation, a slang, or perhaps just an invented word?
    Hi, the word Perrea can't be translate, there is no word in english with a similar meaning, but I can try to explain you what it means...
    Is a popular way to name a movement that is done in dancing, more precisely in the reggaeton and hip hop... I don't know how to explain the movement, hehe but is like he is asking a women to do that dance move. I dont't know if there is a "tecnical" way to name that movement but that's a common way to call it...
    I hope that my explanation is clear, but if is not, let me know, I'll try to be more specific...Kisses from Argentina!

Sochko said:

Aaaah, con los cuerpos pegados y la mujer meneandole el culo... xP
    Entonces...es la forma de bailar el reggaetón. En este contexto "¡perrea!" significaría "¡baila!", ¿no? Baila en esa manera (perrea).

Muchísimas gracias! =D (y perdóname por escribir despues de un mes, pero ya pensé que nadie lo iba a responder =)

damarys said:

Dancing "doggie style".... hence "perrea". That's what it is....

Sochko said:

Doggie style, right. =)
    Thanks

6. Ivanna said:

Not a literal translation, but it is used the same as "grinding" in reference to dance. A girl grinding her butt against a guys crotch.

7. dmoney101 said:

if you've ever seen how people dance to hip hop music-twirkin/twurkin, it's basically the same type of dance. the only difference is guys dance too instead of just standin there and lettin the girl do everything

Tucumana88 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sochko View Post
    Aaaah, con los cuerpos pegados y la mujer meneandole el culo... xP
    Entonces...es la forma de bailar el reggaetón. En este contexto "¡perrea!" significaría "¡baila!", ¿no? Baila en esa manera (perrea).

Muchísimas gracias! =D (y perdóname por escribir despues de un mes, pero ya pensé que nadie lo iba a responder =)
    No hay problema