Tamta % Sterei mike - Se opoion aresei Translation Plz!!

Thread: Tamta % Sterei mike - Se opoion aresei Translation Plz!!

Tags: None
  1. Laysi said:

Talking Tamta % Sterei mike - Se opoion aresei Translation Plz!!

Can anyone give me the lyrics and translate the lyrics in english for the cover song: Tamta % Sterei mike - Se opoion aresei ???

Plz ^^

2. pebbles(W) said:

Default tamta lyrics and translation

tamta! stereo mike! yeah se opion aresi
    ki an me akous den tragoudao gi aftous pou theloun na me doun na zo se klasikous rithmous kai me kitas me tropo den dehome fragmous den prokite na ziso me periorismous
    (yeah, yeah)
    afto ine to stil mou k se opion aresi i rima me to beat apopse etsi tha desi. ta stereotipa den exoun thesi as tin mousiki epitelous na anapnefsi kita giro sou pios tha mporesi afti ti (mihani?) sto telos na anatrepsi den aniko puthena pios tha mas piesi na alaksume rithmo ase to na pezi
    pata play lipon s' opion aresi valto dinata ki oute leksi, mpes mes ton horo ki opios anteksi, kanto opos thes s opion aresi, kanto opos thes, kanto tora, kane oti thes irthe i ora, alazo stil, rithmo k diathesis, s opion aresume, s opion aresis,
    pata play s opion aresi, valto dinataki oute leksi, mpes mes ton horo ki opios anteksi, kanto opos thes s opion aresi, 3,2,1, tora kane oti thes irthe i ora alazo stil rithmo k (beep) s opion aresoume, s opion aresis
    (yeah...ha)
    an me rotas ya stil prosopiko den mporo na po etsi ime ego, apla ime ego an me rotas gia ti diki mou ti zoi den eho tipota na po etsi ime ego, apla ime ego
    pata play lipon s' opion aresi valto dinata ki oute leksi, mpes mes ton horo ki opios anteksi, kanto opos thes s opion aresi, kanto opos thes, kanto tora, kane oti thes irthe i ora, alazo stil, rithmo k diathesis, s opion aresume, s opion aresis,
    pata play s opion aresi, valto dinataki ki oute leksi, mpes mes ton horo ki opios anteksi, kanto opos thes s opion aresi, 3,2,1, tora kane oti thes irthe i ora alazo stil rithmo k (beep) s opion aresoume, s opion aresis
    k ama den goustaris alakse kanali iparxoune epiloges poles an thes ali dikia sou apofasi i nixta ine megali tha vgis ap tin routina pou ya xronia se exoun vali se piani zali mporis na sikothis (hey) apo ti maza kai na anarotithis pos prepi na vris tsampuka kai na pis oti den tha dehtis s alo tempo na zis
    kanto opos thes kanto tora kane oti thes irthe i ora alazo stil, rithmo k diathesis s opion aresoume s opion aresis( x2)
    pata play s opion aresi, valto dinataki ki oute leksi, mpes mes ton horo ki opios anteksi, kanto opos thes s opion aresi, 3,2,1, tora kane oti thes irthe i ora s opion aresoume s opion (beep)
    s opion aresoume s opion aresis!
    translation
    tamta! stereo mike! yeah whoever likes it
    if you listen to me I’m not singing for them who want to see me living with a classic rhythm and you look at me with tact but I don’t accept borders there is no way me living with limits
    (yeah, yeah)
    This is my style and whoever likes it tonight rhyme and beat are going to bend. Stereotypes do not belong here let the music breath at last!look around you, who do you thing is going to change this(machine?) at last! I don’t belog anywher, who is going to make us change the rhythm, let it play.
    So press play and whoever likes it switch it loud and don’t say a word get into the dance and whoever stands it, do it however you want and whoever likes, do it however you want, do it now, do whatever you want , now it’s the time, I’m changing style, rhythm and mood and whoever likes us, whoever likes you
    So press play and whoever likes it switch it loud and don’t say a word get into the dance and whoever stands it 3,2,1, now! do whatever you want , now it’s the time, I’m changing style, rhythm and (beep) whoever likes us, whoever likes you
    (yeah...ha)
    If you ask me for my personal style, I can’t tell this is me, it’s simply me, if you ask me for my personal life I have nothing to say this is me, it’s simply
    So press play and whoever likes it switch it loud and don’t say a word get into the dance and whoever stands it, do it however you want and whoever likes, do it however you want, do it now, do whatever you want , now it’s the time, I’m changing style, rhythm and mood and whoever likes us, whoever likes you
    So press play and whoever likes it switch it loud and don’t say a word get into the dance and whoever stands it 3,2,1, now! do whatever you want , now it’s the time, I’m changing style, rhythm and (beep) whoever likes us, whoever likes you
    And if you don’t like it just change channel you have a lot of options if you want, it’s your decision. The night is long.will you get out of the routine that they have put you for a lot of years?you feelling dizzy? you can get out(hey) of the maze and start questioning yourself that you have to find the guts and say that you will not accept living in another tempo
    do it however you want, do it now, do whatever you want , now it’s the time, I’m changing style, rhythm and mood and whoever likes us, whoever likes you ( x2)
    press play and whoever likes it switch it loud and don’t say a word get into the dance and whoever stands it, do it however you want and whoever likes 3,2,1, now! do whatever you want , now it’s the time whoever likes us, whoever (beep)
    whoever likes us, whoever likes you!