translation for "When I Call on Jeus"

Thread: translation for "When I Call on Jeus"

Tags: None
  1. rstotler said:

Default translation for "When I Call on Jeus"

Hi! My daughter and I are going on a missions trip to Mexico in a couple weeks and I would like to have a translation of the words "When I call on Jesus" by Nicole C. Mullen into Spanish to use with a drama we are doing to that song. Does anyone have this translation? Thank you. Becky

P.S. I may be singing it in Spanish, so preferably a singable translation Thanks

Zahra2008 said:

Question lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by rstotler View Post
    Hi! My daughter and I are going on a missions trip to Mexico in a couple weeks and I would like to have a translation of the words "When I call on Jesus" by Nicole C. Mullen into Spanish to use with a drama we are doing to that song. Does anyone have this translation? Thank you. Becky

P.S. I may be singing it in Spanish, so preferably a singable translation Thanks
    do u have the lyrics,... so i can help u....

3. dmoney101 said:

why are there so many requests from english christian songs into spanish? i never see anything from english to spanish but that.

Zahra2008 said:

Question maybe ??

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    why are there so many requests from english christian songs into spanish? i never see anything from english to spanish but that.
    maybe coz, theres to many missions from usa to mexico... i think

5. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    maybe coz, theres to many missions from usa to mexico... i think
    yea, i'm pretty sure south america and central america are popular destinations for missions

Zahra2008 said:

Talking yeah

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    yea, i'm pretty sure south america and central america are popular destinations for missions
    yeah... i agree with u...

damarys said:

Not necessarily. There are many Spanish speaking churches in the USA. there are many great songs in English that people want translated into Spanish to share with their congragations. Most of the requests for translations aren't necessarily because they want to know the meaning of the lyrics; instead, people want singable translations, which is a totally different thing all together since the words have to fit the rhythm.

8. ZindeDavouk said:

here u go...

Soy tan ordinario
    Nada especial por mi mismo
    Nunca he caminado sobre el agua
    Nunca he calmado una tormenta
    Algunas veces me escondo de la locura a mi alrededor
    Como un niño que le teme a la oscuridad

Pero cuando llamo a Jesus
    Todas las cosas son posibles
    Saco mis alas como de aguila y vuelo (?)
    Cuando llamo a Jesus
    Las monañas caen
    Porque El mueve cielos y tierra para rescatarme cuando lo llamo

Hermano cansado
    Hermana corrompida
    Amante viudo
    No estas solo
    Si estas cansado y asustado de lalocura a tu alrededor
    Si no puedes encontrar fuerzas para seguir adelante

Llamale en la mañana
    Al mediodia
    O en la tarde
    El estara ahi
    Cuando tu corazon este roto
    Y te sientas desanimado
    Solamente recuerda que el dijo
    Que estaria ahi

i hope that helped!!

9. rstotler said:

Thank you very much. That was nice of you to take the time to translate/find translation for the song. Now I will work with the words to fit them to the music. It is a very powerful song. Do you know the melody? I do speak Spanish, I was just having a hard time finding words that fit the rhythm. I appreciate your help. God bless you. Take care.