Solved: Need help with Reggae song

Thread: Solved: Need help with Reggae song

Tags: None

technologik said:

Default Solved: Need help with Reggae song

It's a guy singing with a kinda higher pitched voice, kinda like Ini Kamoze or something (but I don't think it's him). In the verse he sings something like,

"Come now girl the time is right, outside the moon is shining bright....
    (something something something)...for our loving to begin..."

And then it goes into the chorus which is more or less something like this:

Don't tease me please me
    please me squeeze me
    don't tease me please me

and it repeats

If anybody can help figure this out I'd be your best friend. I've been looking for this song for years.

2. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Last edited by Musicismyfirstlove; 07-11-2008 at 05:01 AM. Reason: link

technologik said:

Thanks, but no that's not it. The chorus just repeats itself saying "please me please me, don't tease me squeeze me, please me squeeze me..." something like that over and over.

lollipop said:

Do you mean Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me ??
    here's youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGf7jegzywg

technologik said:

No, it's not that one either. I've searched google over and over and to no avail. I'm gonna try and call the radio station that played it and ask them. Wish me luck!

Either that or I'll just keep listening out for it on the radio. They seem to play that song in their late night rotation. If anybody wants to keep listening out for it with me (they do play it quite often), you can listen to it live here on their site:
    http://www.dabeat.fm/

technologik said:

Okay, they've shut down that radio station, so now there's absolutely no radio station in my area that plays hip hop or reggae music. So now there's no chance of finding that song.

Jeez I've been having really bad luck. So far like, the past 5 threads I've made are still unsolved

7. 808kiddd said:

I had the same issue, and I've been checking this forum constantly. I finally heard it on the radio and called in. I think the song you are looking for is Easy Easy by Mr. Vegas.

technologik said:

OMG that is it! Whoo hoo! Thank you so much! I would mark this as solved since I did find out what the song is, but so far I've been unable to find this song anywhere. I found the video for it on youtube, but the downloader doesn't work for me. Can anybody help me find the song now that I know what it is?

Easy Easy by Mr Vegas:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TGzmfe_isE

Steena said:

I'll mark it as solved Thanks for letting us know!
    Hope you are able to get a copy of the song.

Amazon has the song for $ 0.99
    http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Explicit/dp/B000QZBJ1S

I only have the European itunes, it's there too for 0.99 €
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

technologik said:

Damn I'm still in a bind over this song! I only have a debit card and amazon doesn't seem to accept debit cards. I tried to buy that song so many times now and nothing.

Can anybody help me with this song? I already tried the youtube downloader but I can't get it to even download properly. I'm seriously going insane with this song. I can't believe I found it and I'm so close to getting it, but I just can't seem to get it. If anyone can help me with this song, I'd appreciate it so much.

Steena said:

If the youtube quality is enough for you, I can get you that
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

12. 808kiddd said:

I got the song off of iTunes.