Hebrew Translation

Thread: Hebrew Translation

Tags: None
  1. landolien said:

Default Hebrew Translation

I have been searching for about an hour trying to get something translated. I was hoping that someone could help me out. please? im not even sure of the spelling, i intercepted a txt msg, and id like to find out what it says...

Nadish nadema sheet reloj lokelot backlash etsa si. Yerushalayim shel zhavav

Nadish nademaa shet reloj lokelot beklajeh etsa si. Yerushalim shet zhavav...

The second one was the txt msg, the first is what Google thinks it should be. I've tried various traslation programs and sites, all to no avail. I know its Hebrew, but i dont know anything else... If you could email me the translation landolien@msn.com or jsut post here I would be very grateful.

2. landolien said:

I see alot of views for this thread, but no replies. Is it even hebrew? Does anyone know anything that can hlp me? I would really appreciate it.

3. atthis said:

If this is in fact an attempt at transcribing Hebrew then it is not one I can make sense out of. The only part that seems loosely recognizable to me is the second sentence:
    Yerushalayim shel zahav (not "shet zhavav") means "Jerusalem of gold".

4. landolien said:

hmm... Well there goes that then. Thank you.