Hey there <3

Thread: Hey there <3

Tags: None

XxStepheexX said:

Talking Hey there <3

im new! i just joined a few days ago on the 22nd. I love this site, its so great. and i just wanna say thanks in advance to everyone for translating songs! and i hope that i can help you guys to

so lets chat!
    i dont bite.....often..

or do i?
    dun dun DUN

haha just kidding

=]
    <3 stephanie

citlalli said:

Hi! Welcome Are you german? (I mean because of the pic in your avatar... made me sort of curious)
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    ...Are you german? (I mean because of the pic in your avatar...
    Dunno Citlalli, he(?) looks really American to me!! ...

No offense intended! =))) Welcome Stephee. I know you'll enjoy everything here. And I only question if you're a guy or girl, because I think we have ALL been fooled at least once! ... but it doesn't matter to us, only to you I'm sure.

Anyway this site can be very addictive!!! Just a friendly caution

citlalli said:

Nooo dear Jandros... the pic in the avatar is of one member of a german boy band called Tokio Hotel... but they're also known outside Germany, so that doesn't necessarily mean Stephie's german... here's a pic of them:

“If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

XxStepheexX said:

Cool haha

yeah im a girl thats juss a pic of tom kaultiz from tokio hotel

lmao

but no im not german. im italian, polish, russian, english, dutch, and american!
    <3 stephanie

citlalli said:

Sooooo many nationalities!! Now I'm a bit jealous...jk ... I'm only mexican... 100&#37; mexican

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by XxStepheexX View Post
    yeah im a girl thats juss a pic of tom kaultiz from tokio hotel ... im italian, polish, russian, english, dutch, and american!
    Great ... I'm mostly Scot (Scotch-Irish) and French (huguenot). But I'm trying to learn Russian and Polish (... and Mexican Español ...) cuz I have all of those kinds of friends!

Anyway your avatar is cute

@Citlalli: Yes you are 100%, y está bien! =)))

Zahra2008 said:

thank guys... coz i was afraid to say "hello guy", when he, is a "she"... so}

wellcome girl to the forum... u will find wonderful help here.. and u can also made some good friends...

well... im 100&#37; mexican...but my family's dad comes from Italy... so.. im maybe, maybe 0.5% italian... hehehehehe...... im kidding
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

XxStepheexX said:

to citlalli: haha. but its not that great being so many nationalities because then i cant really learn about all of them. And then i always get confused about what traditions are from what country and things like that

to Jandros: thats so cool! do you speak french? I used to take classes in middle school to learn it but when i got into high school, they offered italian so i decided to take that instead (because its my nationality)

to Zahra2008: haha. I dont blame you for being confused if i was a guy or girl. I just really like tokio hotel....and tom ; ]
    <3 stephanie

jandros said:

... do you speak french? ...
    I'm embarrassed to say, no I don't speak French. I took Latin for 2 years in school and from that it was easy to learn a little Italian, but mostly I'm self-taught in Spanish, and of course the Latin really helped with that also. I've tried to learn a little French also, but to tell the truth ... ... French has just never caught my interest all that much, at least not long enough to learn it well.

But I love studying Russian, and a little Ukrainian and Polish! Ukrainian is almost like a bridge between Russian and Polish. And all 3 are fascinating languages.

A little confusion about so many different nationalities? ... but over time, I'm sure it can be so much fun

@Citlalli: That's a neat pic!

citlalli said:

U also take Latin in the States?! Wow, that's new to me... I've seen that here in Germany that's the rule, but didn't know about the US

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    @Citlalli: That's a neat pic!
    spasiba

XxStepheexX said:

oh! if i could i would learn latin to! its connected to so many other languages! and this year in my school they took a poll to see what new languages they should add, and a lot of people i know put latin, so who knows, maybe next year i might beable to take latin!
    <3 stephanie

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    U also take Latin in the States?! Wow, that's new to me... I've seen that here in Germany that's the rule, but didn't know about the US
    Yeah, but it was more than 30 years ago. But I'm sure they still offer Latin! The "big 3" (or basic 3) in U.S. secondary schools (high schools) are Spanish, French and Latin ... but only if a Latin teacher is available. Larger schools might offer German or other languages. Of course at universities there are usually a lot of choices, most often German, Russian, Turkish, maybe Japanese/other eastern, and maybe Farsi and other Arabic. But most definltely more Spanish and French! My son took Spanish for 4 years.

jandros said:

oh! if i could i would learn latin to! its connected to so many other languages.....
    Yes!! I've studied a tiny bit of 10-12 languages (including Moldavian!), and it seems that even in the languages that came out of Greek, there are touches of Latin. Or maybe I should say 'similarities'? Anyway, yeah, it's definitely worth it!

And maybe, if you get a really strange Latin teacher like I did, you can play "Horatio at the Bridge" ... with a stupid foil helmet, with horns like a Viking, and a stupid paper sword that wouldn't stand up straight ... .... ehhhh but it was still fun

alp_er said:

welcome among us !!
    Hi from Istanbul

XxStepheexX said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    welcome among us !!
    Hi from Istanbul
    Hey! thanks for the welcome!
    wuddup?
    <3 stephanie

XxStepheexX said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    Yes!! I've studied a tiny bit of 10-12 languages (including Moldavian!), and it seems that even in the languages that came out of Greek, there are touches of Latin. Or maybe I should say 'similarities'? Anyway, yeah, it's definitely worth it!

And maybe, if you get a really strange Latin teacher like I did, you can play "Horatio at the Bridge" ... with a stupid foil helmet, with horns like a Viking, and a stupid paper sword that wouldn't stand up straight ... .... ehhhh but it was still fun

haha! i think you lost me! lmao. Im not sure if i will take it if they off it because you can only have two electives- one can be a language and then other can be anything like art,piano,drama,cooking, etc.. This year, im going to take italian again for the 3rd time and digital photography.

And i guess my school is one of the bigger ones then because they offer italian, spanish, french,and german! And they want to add new languages to!
    <3 stephanie

jandros said:

haha! i think you lost me! ...im going to take italian again for the 3rd time and digital photography....
    Great choices! Italian is a "living" language, so you can actually use it!!

XxStepheexX said:

haha! i never thought of it that way. But i plan to take it all 4 years in high school and then i wanna visit Italy
    <3 stephanie