music for my lyrics

Thread: music for my lyrics

Tags: None
  1. shaun said:

Default music for my lyrics

hello everyone shaun burns from liverpool england i have posted some lyrics on the lyrics page underated and selective saint would anyone be intrested in
    putting some music to them all the best shaun burns

TheCrumbledMind said:

Ill see what I can do.

3. shaun said:

Default music to my lyrics

thank you all the best shaun burns Liverpool england

TheCrumbledMind said:

do you have a bpm you want, and do you want an R&B type beat or alternative rock etc. I can do anything just give me a few guide lines and Ill do some magic. Also maybe if you could tell me a little bit about how you where feeling when you wrote the songs. Thank you. All this will help me to give you more of what you want in the beats.

5. shaun said:

Default music to my lyrics

once again thank you can i leave bpm up to you would love r and b type beat when i wrote the lyrics to underated i was listening to the siobhan donaghy album ghosts and the feeling was this young lady is so underated
    selective saint i read this headline in a newspaper and i thought was does that mean then i got the feeling it meant we can all be nice to the people we want to be nice to all the best shaun

6. EWAG1994 said:

is this offer still open? can you post a link to the page you posted the lyrics on if it is? and also, is this going to be a paid for beat?
    http://www.myspace.com/ewag1994