SOLVED! Is this song sang by Amr Diab? SOLVED!

Thread: SOLVED! Is this song sang by Amr Diab? SOLVED!

Tags: None
  1. fsharon said:

Question SOLVED! Is this song sang by Amr Diab? SOLVED!

does anyone know the title of this song?

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/6/...bic%20tone.mp3

ive been looking for the full version of this song but i cant find any..... can anyone suggest a website where i can download it?

or someone very very kind that cud send the mp3 to my email: fatima_haron@hotmail.com

pls pls pleaaaaaaaase!

i really like this song but i dont know the artist and title.... and ive been looking for it for weeks now.. pls help! thanks a lot...
    Last edited by fsharon; 07-26-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: solved question

citlalli said:

Yes, it's Amr Diab.

I'll send it to you per e-mail in a bit
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. fsharon said:

thank you so much! if there's any english mp3 youre looking for, just tell me. ok i'll be waiting for the mp3. thanks a million!!!!!

citlalli said:

Done... just check your inbox!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

5. fsharon said:

OH MY GOD.! this is the song.... thanks so much! your an angel.... so the title is not Ya Habib Albe? the title is kinda confusing.. but thanks again!!!!!i super owe u big time!

citlalli said:

You're welcome

No, the title's not "Ya 7abib albe", but "Ba3teref" ("I confess") and it's from the Tamally ma3ak album