Natasa Theodoridou - Den Epitrepetai in Turkish please (from English translation)

Thread: Natasa Theodoridou - Den Epitrepetai in Turkish please (from English translation)

Tags: None
  1. cry for the moon said:

Default Natasa Theodoridou - Den Epitrepetai in Turkish please (from English translation)

Just leave and let me live my life again
    I cannot love you twice
    Even if I wanted to come back, there’s something that prevents me
    Something is keeping me back and it’s hurting me
    You have to forget all the things we’ve gone through together
    You’ll be better off without me – and so will I

You’re not allowed to talk to me like you used to
    And when we meet, don’t hold me in your arms
    You’re not allowed to love me or worry about me
    cause I just don’t want to remember all these anymore

Even if I may still love you, what difference would that make?
    There’s no solution left for us but separation
    And even if you call me without speaking and then you hang up
    your breath talks to me, saying that
    you still remember everything we’ve been through and you’re terribly sorry
    You wonder and you’re scared – I wonder as well…

And when we meet, don’t hold me in your arms
    You’re not allowed to love me or worry about me
    cause I just don’t want to remember all these anymore

thechemicalpanicout said:

sadece git ve bırak da yeniden hayatımı yaşayayım- Just leave and let me live my life again
    seni ikinci kez sevemem- I cannot love you twice
    geri gelmeyi istesem bile,beni engelleyen birşeyler var- Even if I wanted to come back, there’s something that prevents me
    birşeyler beni geride tutan, ve bu canımı yakıyor- Something is keeping me back and it’s hurting me
    birlikte yaptığımız herşeyi unutmak zorundasın- You have to forget all the things we’ve gone through together
    bensiz daha iyi olursun- ve bende öyle- You’ll be better off without me – and so will I

benimle eskiden olduğu gibi konuşamaya iznin yok-
    ve karşılaştığımızda, beni kollarına alma- And when we meet, don’t hold me in your arms
    beni sevmeye iznin yok yada benim hakkımda endişelenmeye- You’re not allowed to love me or worry about me
    çünkü ben artık bunları hatırlamak istemiyorum- cause I just don’t want to remember all these anymore

hala seni seviyor olsam da, ne fark yaratır ki bu?- Even if I may still love you, what difference would that make?
    ayrılmaktan başka çaremiz yok- There’s no solution left for us but separation
    ve beni arayıp konuşmadan telefonu kapatsan bile- And even if you call me without speaking and then you hang up
    nefesin benimle konuşur, şunu söyler- your breath talks to me, saying that
    hala birlikte yaşadığımız herşeyi hatırladığını ve feci şekilde üzgün olduğunu- you still remember everything we’ve been through and you’re terribly sorry
    merak etmişsin ve korkmuşsun- ben de merak ettim...- You wonder and you’re scared – I wonder as well…

benimle eskiden olduğu gibi konuşamaya iznin yok- You’re not allowed to talk to me like you used to
    ve karşılaştığımızda, beni kollarına alma- And when we meet, don’t hold me in your arms
    beni sevmeye iznin yok yada benim hakkımda endişelenmeye- You’re not allowed to love me or worry about me
    çünkü ben artık bunları hatırlamak istemiyorum- cause I just don’t want to remember all these anymore
    Staying awake to chase a dream, tasting the air you're breathing in. I hope I won't forget a thing. (muse)

3. cry for the moon said:

thank you so much!!!

4. aksios said:

I love this song =)

thechemicalpanicout said:

you're welcome
    Staying awake to chase a dream, tasting the air you're breathing in. I hope I won't forget a thing. (muse)