I need song title and who sings it

Thread: I need song title and who sings it

Tags: None
  1. michelle55 said:

Default I need song title and who sings it

Hi everyone, I need the title of a song heard on the TV serie "The Practice" a couple of years ago. The lyrics go like this. It's not complete but I hope somebody will recognize this song.

Sometimes to make it real..........................................

If your heartaches seem to hang around too long and your blues.......................getting bluer with each song, remember sunshine can be found behind a clouded sky so let your hair down now and baby go on and cry

Not much to go on but I'm hoping somebody will know.

Thanks

Michelle

The title of the episone of The Pratice was "The Lonely People" with James Spader.

2. bubbbab said:

There was a song by Ray Charles by the name of "CRY" which had those lyrics. I do not know if they ever used it in The PRactise series.

cheers,
    bub...

3. mixy said:

thnks bubbab.

4. bubbbab said:

Pleasure

5. michelle55 said:

Thank you very much bubbbap, that's exactly the one I was looking for. I didn't recignize Ray Charles on that one. I've been looking for that song for 2 years. You're really amazing to have found it with the only lyrics I gave you.

A very greatful Michelle

6. bubbbab said:

Glad to help, take care,
    bub...

7. theresa_haines said:

Default Cry

This song was sung by Johnny Ray- 1952... Not Ray Charles.......I found it on Google by using some of the lyrics... I think I have heard it by a female singer more recently but I couldn't find that out ... Ray Charles didn't do this.. Roy Orbison had a song called Cry, but it was not this song

8. MICKEY5542 said:

Theresa Is Right. It Is "cry" By Johnny Ray, One Of My Karaoke Standards.